Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Evoker is just a fancy name for Dragonbard.
    Okay I'm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Reiterating events that occurred seven years ago is irrelevant to what we're discussing now. Demon Hunter fall in the exact same line as a potential Tinker class would, so their inclusion in 7.0 in no way changes the overall argument that WoW expansion classes came from WC3 in 2015, and now HotS in 2022.

Again, the calculus has changed.

You were wrong with

Tinker this expansion so far
    Wc3 being the main source for any class ever.

Neither of which are 7 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDare View Post
    It's hard to take this Scaleface fellow seriously when he just drip feeds very general information. At this point he has "leaked" enough if any of it is true to somehow find the source if that's what he is worried of. So why not just come out with a full dossier if you really do know. Still not being able to describe the class/race in detail just feels like guesswork at this point.
    The xpac reveal is tomorrow, wait one day and you’ll see. No need to lose your sh*t last minute and derail the thread again.

It's hard to take this Scaleface fellow seriously when he just drip feeds very general information. At this point he has "leaked" enough if any of it is true to somehow find the source if that's what he is worried of. So why not just come out with a full dossier if you really do know. Still not being able to describe the class/race in detail just feels like guesswork at this point.
    He's just trying to lure us away from the fact that we get mech dragon tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    What reality do you live in?
    I dont know which reality you live in, but I cant stand hammering Chaos Strike anymore after all these years. Vengeance is cool and all but Havoc is an absolute mess. From numerous talents that should've been baseline (and older talents that shouldnt even have been pruned to begin with) to an absurdly boring rotation aswell as no baseline leech anymore, its legit horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Das Momo View Post
    Okay I'm down.
    That's how it's traditionally characterized, yes. Wouldn't be hard to build a caster out of it though. Time and sand themed healer, some sort of poison and plant based DPS caster, and then maybe some sort of earth/rock/shadowflame spec that dips slightly into twilight.

I made a joke a while back about Dragonbards, because that's absurd and won't ever happen, but conceptually it might actually work quite well. Using music and sound magic to evoke flight-like magical effects. Songs of time and stinging sands for healing, dirges of poison and slumber for DPS, discordant tones to summon spears of rock and gouts of shadowflame.
    Man, I was so far ahead of the curve.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2022-04-18 at 11:27 AM.

He also got 98% of his Legion claims wrong, and says Shadowlands Season 4 isn't happening and was just announced to "gauge interest"

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    The xpac reveal is tomorrow, wait one day and you’ll see. No need to lose your sh*t last minute and derail the thread again.
    Uh huh. Not supporting some guy's poorly formulated and garbled scoop is totally the same as "derailing" the thread.

This is how fake stories take off and disappointment gets amplified. Albeit the latter is tough to call, because who the fuck would be disappointed if something as memorable and interesting Evokers didn't come to pass?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    You were wrong with

Tinker this expansion so far
    We don't know what the class for the next expansion will be. Tinker is still in contention based on the exact same system of hints that led to a dragon-themed expansion.

Wc3 being the main source for any class ever.
    WC3 IS the main source of every current WoW class. HotS only began supplanting it as a possible class source after Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    we might not even get a class, I really hope we do though
    For the sake of the health and longevity of the game, I certainly hope that Blizzard releases another class.

I could imagine quite a huge loss of subs and interest if there's no new class added to the game after almost a decade.

Evoker is just a fancy name for Dragonbard.
    Do they seduce dragons, or use dragons to seduce other people? The answer may condition my purchase.

This fits with the NPC Dating theory... it's all coming together... in more than one way.

If we dont get a new class, what are they doing all these months? What's the big feature that gets you to buy the Expansion then?

TBC had Blood Elves & Draenei.

WotLK had DK's and the Story around Lich King luring a lot of people in.

Cata had Goblins & Worgen.

MoP had Pandaren & Monks.

WoD had nothing.

Legion had Demon Hunters & Illidan as a big posterboy to get you back.

BfA had pretty much nothing imo, Allied Races are a failure with its low customizations and no effort rig stealing.

Shadowlands is the pinnacle of nothing however.

So what will 10.0 offer, feature wise, thats the major selling point? 4 new zones and a Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    If we dont get a new class, what are they doing all these months? What's the big feature that gets you to buy the Expansion then?

TBC had Blood Elves & Draenei.

WotLK had DK's and the Story around Lich King luring a lot of people in.

Cata had Goblins & Worgen.

MoP had Pandaren & Monks.

WoD had nothing.

Legion had Demon Hunters & Illidan as a big posterboy to get you back.

BfA had pretty much nothing imo, Allied Races are a failure with its low customizations and no effort rig stealing.

Shadowlands is the pinnacle of nothing however.

So what will 10.0 offer, feature wise, thats the major selling point? 4 new zones and a Raid?
    There's literally no excuse beyond greed and sheer laziness to not add a new class at this point. The team is larger, and they're still taking in tons of money. If smaller companies can pump out new classes, Blizzard can too.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Do they seduce dragons, or use dragons to seduce other people? The answer may condition my purchase.

This fits with the NPC Dating theory... it's all coming together... in more than one way.
    Neither.

They were the ones seduced by the power of dragons, and now they use their talents to sing the songs of the dragonflights, calling upon the beating of their wings and echoes of their roars.

Neither.

They were the ones seduced by the power of dragons, and now they use their talents to sing the songs of the dragonflights, calling upon the beating of their wings and echoes of their roars.
    You're losing my interest with every word.

For the sake of the health and longevity of the game, I certainly hope that Blizzard releases another class.

I could imagine quite a huge loss of subs and interest if there's no new class added to the game after almost a decade.
    5.5 years is almost a decade?

7+ Year Old Account
    Neither.

Boooring.

Dragonbards should use cursed mini dragons as their music weapons.
    They play them like any string instrument and the dragons cries of terror and agony manifest as magic to slaughter the bards enemies, while their guts are getting continously sliced open and healed by the bards violin bow.

There you go, its 'metal(tm)' now and it fulfills the bard fantasy.
    Win Win.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    5.5 years is almost a decade?
    If there's no new class in 10.0, then we're waiting until around 2025 for the next possible WoW class.

A lot of people won't be around by then.

We've had 2 classes within the last 10 years.

This is true, we might get nothing..

They should really focus on fixing the classes we have instead of throwing another one on the pile tbh