Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Draenei. It's not the Dreadlords, it's actually Draenei. Look more closely. It's the animation set used by the Sylvar, I believe.
    It's the Dreadlord skeleton. But again, no way to tell animations.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are suggesting that, in a serious time of need for Blizzard's reputation, they would introduce a race reusing an entire animation set as a mainline expansion box addition?
    I'm sorry but have you seen such highlights as Purple Elves, Golden Draenei, Burning Dwarves, and "oh god they ruined Nightborne?"

Oh, and Diaper Gnomes. After all that, I don't think a reused Dreadlord or Incubus or w/e is going to ruin them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I'm suggesting you're rejecting any evidence that is not explicitly material. That's very bad argumentation.
    Dude you're arguing about dragon pixels on an MMO site
    and your form of 'arguing' is 'it look bad, it fake'

Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    Blizzard reuses models, can totally see it. There are so many races with hooves and wings now, it's bound to happen.

Saurok and Saberon both use the Worgen model. Blizzard tends to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I'm sorry but have you seen such highlights as Purple Elves, Golden Draenei, Burning Dwarves, and "oh god they ruined Nightborne?"

Oh, and Diaper Dwarves. After all that, I don't think a reused Dreadlord or Incubus or w/e is going to ruin them.
    Oh god please don't summon they who shall not be named by mentioning the forbidden elves

Dude you're arguing about dragon pixels on an MMO site
    and your form of 'arguing' is 'it look bad, it fake'
    Explain the model incongruities, the design incongruities, the incongruity between the dragon and human model, the behavior of the leaker in trying to defend it.

Explain the model incongruities, the design incongruities, the incongruity between the dragon and human model, the behavior of the leaker in trying to defend it.
    Why should I? I don't get why you're obsessed about this. I repeat again; are you okay? This isn't what a healthy person fixates on angrily.

I've explained it, other users have explained it, you just reject it.

I think you should touch grass.

Why should I? I don't get why you're obsessed about this. I repeat again; are you okay? This isn't what a healthy person fixates on angrily.
    I am not angry. I am simply trying to respond to the responses to my own statement in a generally-reasonable way.

If Alex is covered up and NO booty or butt enhancements are given to us as compensation, we riot. DONT YOU TRY US BLIZZ

I am not angry. I am simply trying to respond to the responses to my own statement in a generally-reasonable way.
    You have a very... unique sense of reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    All of the allied races reuse skeletons. Pandas came out a decade ago, it's more of a stretch to use their design philosophy as evidence.
    Kul Tirans have the only unique rig made for a player race used in the past 10 years, but Kul Tirans are unique.
    I might be misremembering, but weren't the Kul Tirans supposed to be an actual (non-Allied) race at first, before Blizzard decided to implement the Allied Race system? If so, it would explain the unique rig. After the Kul Tirans, all other Allied Races use a pre-existing rig.

Just another 1year and 12 hours until the expansion release my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by PomPomPop View Post
    I might be misremembering, but weren't the Kul Tirans supposed to be an actual (non-Allied) race at first, before Blizzard decided to implement the Allied Race system? If so, it would explain the unique rig. After the Kul Tirans, all other Allied Races use a pre-existing rig.
    I've never heard of that. It'd be weird if so. It was weird that they added fat humans as their own allied race among 9 others. It'd be even weirder if they were one of two races added in an expansion.

You have a very... unique sense of reasonable.
    You have consistently oscillated between using strawmen, false equivalence and stating that simply because I can't objectively, 100% disprove something that it's still plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    Feel free to speculate
    Pretty sure they're going with the infinite multiverse model. Anything can happen doesn't matter. Maybe there will be "one true main timeline" though.

yeah some parts of that drakonid model thing obviously look reused

the chest reminds me of naga chests and the feet of worgen feet, but also i don't see blizzard as being beyond reusing those parts to create a new model

Internal F&F Build.

- Level Cap is rising to 70.
    - BFA and Shadowlands remain the "main" leveling track, BFA now goes to 30, Shadowlands to 60.
    - Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor will be updated with uniform HD Graphics. No quest changes at this time.
    - Blood Elf and Draenei starting areas are updated for flight, but remain apart of Outland's servers. Hyjal, Uldum and Twilight Highlands are also updated, but not Vash'jir and Deepholme.

- New Neutral Race, Drakenoids. Slightly redesigned to be shorter and more streamlined. Skin color options are determiend by your class. Have an optional "mortal form" you can customize. Options are Human, Blood Elf, Zandalari and Night Elf.
    - Instead of a new class existing classes are undergoing a major revamp. Specialization & Talents has been completely reworked into a customization system that combines the best parts of Specs, Talents, Glyphs, and Legendaries.
    - Both your Class and your Spec have Talent Trees now. These trees are used to unlock new abilities and modify your existing abilities.
    - Specs are now chosen at level 5 instead of 10.
    - Class Talent Points are earned every odd level starting from 3. Spec Talent Points are earned every even level starting from 6.
    - Talents have ranks again, but you do not need to max out a talent in order to progress to the next one.
    - The trees do not progress top to bottom, rather you will choose one of a few talents to start with and progress outward from there.

- New Continent: Dragon Isles, 5 zones, located between Lordaeron and Northrend.
    - We must discover the true origins of the Dragonflights and help them restore their power.
    - The Rampaging Scourge has a presence in the Green zone, picking up on Life and Death where Shadowlands left off.
    - Vrykul have a presence across the isles, most importantly in the Red zone. They are trying to subjegate the remaining Dragons.
    - Chromatus, Murozond, and Galakrond are also involved in the plot.
    - A new group called the "Celestial Dragonflight" are a major part of the plot. They are a prelude to Zovaal's warning.

- Dragonsworn is the new Covenant-like mechanic. No AP or Renown system, the Dragonflight Campaign is what locks everything.
    - Dragonflight Traits are the new Endgame Power. Gear will have a chance to drop as Dragon-Blessed, with a bonus Dragonflight Trait on it.
    - Each Flight has 5 possible Traits it can roll on gear. The rolled trait is the same relative trait all players, so if you see Green Trait 5 your party members will see their Flight's 5th trait.
    - Players will only be able to equip only 2 Dragon-Blessed pieces.

I really want those new talent trees.. This day will be very long.

You have consistently oscillated between using strawmen, false equivalence and stating that simply because I can't objectively, 100% disprove something that it's still plausible.
    I hope you're at least having fun with this because otherwise you sound incredibly troubled, especially since you're running your posts through a thesaurus instead of talking like a normal person.