Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So… has there been anything deemed true or most likely real that has been leaked in the last 7 days? I didn’t make it to the forums since last week.

I’ve read about Envoker, that ugly ass dragon race ect., but I can’t make up my mind. I know it’ll get revealed in 10 hours anyway, but still.

Can someone give me a short update?
    Some pretty convincing talent tree leaks, that seem to be getting more high res and detailed by the hour. The first person to share those was also the one to share the Dracthyr images, and maintains that Evoker is a 3-spec class with DPS/DPS/Healer and the healer is based on Alexstrasza/has several breath abilities and fire+some kind of dragon form.

I will judge the dragon race when I see it with animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Some pretty convincing talent tree leaks, that seem to be getting more high res and detailed by the hour. The first person to share those was also the one to share the Dracthyr images, and maintains that Evoker is a 3-spec class with DPS/DPS/Healer and the healer is based on Alexstrasza/has several breath abilities and fire+some kind of dragon form.
    Thanks.

Love, love, love the talent trees.

I dig the idea of an Envoker class.

Absolutely hate what I saw of that supposed new playable race, lol.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Who posted the HQ Logo initially?

I want evoker to be real.

I want the dragon to be real.

Also, I hope blizzard does a MOP 1 year sub like they did back when they announced MOP + diablo 3 was to be released.

1 year sub : you get access to DF beta, d4 for free and a mount

also hi, it's been awhile

Homophobia is so gay.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mferna View Post
    Who posted the HQ Logo initially?
    A burner named something like "Hello MMO Champion"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    For the most part, 10 or 15% DPS isn't going to make or break a raid at the level most people play at. And if it is, the skilled people who just enjoy playing in a relaxed setting will step it up for that fight and make up the difference.
    So people can just create extra dps? If a skilled person isn't already playing at their potential then they aren't that skilled. 10 to 15% dps can certainly mean the difference between killing a boss or not even on normal. You can swap specs now because Blizzard does a good job of keeping things balanced or at least competitive.

I also doubt everyone would be having fun if the reason they are not killing a boss is a specific person who picked specific talents that don't provide that are actually hurting the group. I think you are massively under estimating the impacts of balance and detrimental options for the sake of philosophy. This isn't even a new thing because back in the day with the old talents there were still choices that even Blizzard acknowledged as "traps".
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I managed to sleep an entire 3 hours. The hopium for dragon race is too real even though I keep telling myself it won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post

so cool!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    2:13 AM Here I should be sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So people can just create extra dps? If a skilled person isn't already playing at their potential then they aren't that skilled. 10 to 15% dps can certainly mean the difference between killing a boss or not even on normal. You can swap specs now because Blizzard does a good job of keeping things balanced or at least competitive.

I also doubt everyone would be having fun if the reason they are not killing a boss is a specific person who picked specific talents that don't provide that are actually hurting the group. I think you are massively under estimating the impacts of balance and detrimental options for the sake of philosophy. This isn't even a new thing because back in the day with the old talents there were still choices that even Blizzard acknowledged as "traps".
    None of that is a problem in normal raids to the degree where any of that matters. Any class, at the moment, with any talent configuration right now can do well enough in normal raids.

And, frankly, yes. "Skilled" people slack off. That has nothing to do with skill as much as just drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    2:13 AM Here I should be sleeping.
    Go to sleep, time will fast forward for everyone and you'll be a savior

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    -snip-
    NOW THIS IS INTERESTING!!!
    Let us consider what the dragon isles assets looked like in vanilla with a big snail/old god looking statue. This is now implying the some dragons have an old god pack of sorts. The lands in this screen shot also do indeed look like that old vanilla model
    Last edited by flan1337; 2022-04-19 at 06:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Frankystein You don't need to keep posting your weird leak text on a supposed real image. Your text doesn't even make sense with existing lore. Who is the "They" that thought they were the first ones and who is the real first ones? Not even mentioning the past holes pointed out like mentioning Kirin'tor, the aspects being given powers by the titans and not the first one or real first ones, modern dragons descended from the proto-drakes which is why galakrond looks the way he does. Etc etc.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corin View Post
    where did you get this

Quote Originally Posted by Corin View Post
    That looks much better

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    HOW THIS IS INTERESTING!!!
    Let us consider what the dragon isles assets looked like in vanilla with a big snail/old god looking statue. This is now implying the some dragons have an old god pack of sorts. The lands in this screen shot also do indeed look like that old vanilla model
    It also ignores all the lore of how the Dragons were empowered by the titans and how the Kirin'tor have nothing to do with the source of magic that would have to predate their groups creation if any other existing lore is accurate.

dear lord, looks astrocious.

Again looks more like Spore than like WoW. Art style just doesn’t match IMO.