Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    id be lying if i said i wasnt 100% for this
    What we need are more world event themed dungeons. Just replace the current Love is in the Air one with a dungeon where you have to stop various odd couple villains teaming up.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I am not gonna lie this looks horrible so it's probably real.
    Pretty much my same sentiment. I also feel like this might already be WoW's last expansion. Usually they have a bad expansion here and there, but with BFA Shadowlands they had two in a row. They can't afford to take a chance this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    They also used my Tides of Vengeance leak for one of the patch names in BfA. My 15 minutes of fame that I'll never forget.

I think some homages to the better leaks of this season like Empire of Dragons would be dope for sure. Explosion of Dragons could be a dungeon ability used by a boss.

Not sure how they would fit in Wrath of the Garrosh though.
    ez
    since nothing is ever truly gone in the cycle garrosh just gets brought back as his lightforged self and one of his abilities is Wrath of Garrosh: Garrosh enrages unleashing his holy wrath upon players

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Die from laughter because it would be a massive fail on Blizzard's part. If you're trying to course correct, you do what you did in Legion and bring out the known big guns. You don't take wild chances on unknowns.
    I agree here in general, but Dragon stuff seems to appeal people. So giving the players random Dragon stuff might be good enough.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Do you have anything that could confirm stuff we're still doubting?
    What do you doubt young padawan?

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    Not the dwarf, but:

Can the drakonid race have humanoid forms based off any race... or are we stuck with humans?

Quote Originally Posted by TriHardBanEvader View Post
    Jesus that looks horrendous >.<
    Which is in line with the Shadowlands feature teaser video.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    Well I'm not sure what you have that could prove any of the leaks to us. I still don't know if the draconic customization is for Evokers or for the Dracthyr, or what the other class specs are. There's a ton of stuff we don't know the details about that could possibly confirm the authenticity of the Scaleface leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Pretty sure Alexstrasza will get the chop, question is if it happens in Dragonflight or the next expansion. She’s inevitably becoming mad and hostile at this point.
    she wont get thwacked until we have a replacement red dragon either introduced in the announcement or pre expansion

ok calling it now
    scarlet crusade leader is secretly a red dragon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Not the dwarf, but:

Can the drakonid race have humanoid forms based off any race... or are we stuck with humans?
    neither, its drakonid

Instead of every bad guy being corrupted, can't we just have one bad guy who is a cunt, just because that's who they are

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Die from laughter because it would be a massive fail on Blizzard's part. If you're trying to course correct, you do what you did in Legion and bring out the known big guns. You don't take wild chances on unknowns.
    - Talent trees

- Playable dragons

- Playable mage/dragon class

- UI Refactor

I dont know if thats "chances on the unknown"

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Pretty much my same sentiment. I also feel like this might already be WoW's last expansion. Usually they have a bad expansion here and there, but with BFA Shadowlands they had two in a row. They can't afford to take a chance this time around.
    Definitely not the last expansion. No matter how bad the game gets, they'll keep making it so long as it makes them money.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    id be lying if i said i wasnt 100% for this
    Single handedly the sassiest boss dialogue in history. It's all I want now tbh.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Not long now until we find out what was and what wasn't real lately. Hype!

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Not the dwarf, but:

Also this /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    It's not like models need to show gear; might as well make it a permanent form.
    Idk, gear look and transmog are a pretty crucial thing. Look at how many people don’t play panda/worgen/tauren because the gear looks goofy on them

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by genegerbread View Post
    Definitely not the last expansion. No matter how bad the game gets, they'll keep making it so long as it makes them money.
    I think the game is being held together by the Classic versions. If that was not a thing it wouldn't survive that many bad rolls.

Has it been discussed that in the logo globe we can only see EK on the right and a round small mass of land to the left?