7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    Also I was hearing that Asmongold might have managed to get an interview with Ion today? I can't stand the guy so I don't want to go into his spheres to confirm if that's true or not, but hey, new interview is new info, so.
    Ewwwww. Well, I guess mmo champion/wowhead will do transcripts so we don't have to give that person any clicks.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean for there to be new info, you need to ask actual questions . . .
    That is a very fair counterpoint

7+ Year Old Account
    I loved most questions from yesterdays Q&A. If they could do it more often (like once a month?) it would make for a great format!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I loved most questions from yesterdays Q&A. If they could do it more often (like once a month?) it would make for a great format!
    Honestly, I hope this is a trend going forward, loving the open-ness from the devs so far. Even if it's just born from (most likely) the Sword of Damocles of "We're still worth keeping Microsoft!" It's still more communication and progress updates.

And even if you ask the right questions, Ion needs to have PR department's permission to answer them.

Any and all things said by Blizzard must always be ran through PR.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And even if you ask the right questions, Ion needs to have PR department's permission to answer them.

Any and all things said by Blizzard must always be ran through PR.
    Eh, I am sure Ion does not have to run things through PR. Also however should not have to ask loaded questions from drama whores that just care about clicks.

Eh, I am sure Ion does not have to run things through PR. Also however should not have to ask loaded questions from drama whores that just care about clicks.
    Blizzard is big bureocratic corporation. NOTHING gets said publicly without PR's approval.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least Asmongold in not in Blizzard's pockets anymore, maybe he will ask questions that won't please Ion, questions that expose every weakness of the game atm, etc, I don't know

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    At least Asmongold in not in Blizzard's pockets anymore, maybe he will ask questions that won't please Ion, questions that expose every weakness of the game atm, etc, I don't know
    Wow, you must be fun at parties. It's not the job of an interviewer to "expose and shame devs and the game", it's about getting new information about upcoming content. This is not a witch hunt ...

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Im looking forward to even leveling zones being centered around flying, opens up the zones for more options of exploration (cool view of "you cross this mountain and find a new area") and max level areas that are actually micro zones in a similar theme but you don't wander into them randomly while leveling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    It's okay if he actually does it in a way that relates to DF, but I hope it doesn't end up just being slamming on previous descisions. Almost all the stuff can be asked by relating it to DF.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    They didn't said we will not be getting allied races because they are focusing on the obnoxious new race/class? they prob burn the budget already.

Besides, it makes no sense to shove more elves, and dead ones, to be playable, they specifically said it has to make sense in the moment, and going to dragon isles rly don't scream to me "emo elves joining the factions"

So much other races to add and people still keep asking more elves, sometimes i imagine what would happen if they add all the existing variations, and people would not happy and demand new ones because reasons "next time space elves plsss", going worse than dnd, but at least dnd put tons of races every year
    I mean... you perfectly know very well how popular the Blood Elves are. It's just a safe bet for them; they don't need to investing much effort/money as they would with other races, as they already got the model. Change it a lil bit, and there you go, another "race" people in general will be super excited about, even if it only has different ears and eyes color. Win-win situation for Blizzard.

I'm pretty happy we're gonna get an Asmongold interview with Ion, and a Holinka interview with MrGM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Or just make Wildhammer Dwarves a proper AR
    Or ignore non-issues. Far better than overcrowding game with too many races that are literal copies of existing ones. I can't imagine removing options for Dwarves and Wildhammer would differ from them only with 1 racial spell in this situation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'm pretty happy we're gonna get an Asmongold interview with Ion, and a Holinka interview with MrGM.
    Maybe Ion can ask him to not tell people to spit on other players?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I made the font bold and bigger, but I'm not going to go back and edit the color. It would take a while to delete all of the color string text. I will not be using the color in the future, but I'm not going to change it as I already typed it all up. My apologies.
    blizzquote gives you the special quote box. Use that if you really want to make something stand out.

This colur choice is really terrible, though. It's basically impossible to read in quote boxes, and very hard on the eye even in the base post.

The 30s-1min it would take to remove isn't really to much to ask, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Or ignore non-issues. Far better than overcrowding game with too many races that are literal copies of existing ones. I can't imagine removing options for Dwarves and Wildhammer would differ from them only with 1 racial spell in this situation.
    Wildhammer dwarves could in theory be Druids, which is an interesting option not currently available.
    Also the heritage armor, and most likely amazing Gryphon AR mount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Can we expect either of them to ask whether transmog restrictions will be loosened? Not really sure there are any other questions I really have beyond when to expect 9.2.5 or Alpha.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    And yeah D&D can just add any number of races because adding a race costs 2-3 pieces of art that use them (often exist already) and a bit of dev time for a few racials. It can be as little as 2 pages of text. And we are getting space elves back since Spelljammer is coming soon! Wonder how new woke D&D will handle the Unhuman wars and the Scro!
    What im saying its we at least need a balance, the playerbase is not one, we can get different things now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    No it's not? More customization is always good.
    "more customization" is different from "making more elves as allied race", though.

Im all for giving blood elf the dead ones customizations, but as another allied race, come on

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    I mean... you perfectly know very well how popular the Blood Elves are. It's just a safe bet for them; they don't need to investing much effort/money as they would with other races, as they already got the model. Change it a lil bit, and there you go, another "race" people in general will be super excited about, even if it only has different ears and eyes color. Win-win situation for Blizzard.
    Imean, somethig is popuplar, right, but how you can increase engagement if you add more of the same? whats the difference? how it will make people excited? why they would stop playing their elves to play other elves?(By making the new race only one class i guess?)

And like i said isn't like they are the 90% of the playerbase and the game is about then, you need to have some variation or its fucked

Its rly a bad design choice imo

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Wildhammer dwarves could in theory be Druids, which is an interesting option not currently available.
    Also the heritage armor, and most likely amazing Gryphon AR mount.
    Gryphonriding racial. Uses Dragonriding mechanics.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Or they could just use Dragonriding as a template for all flying mounts in 11.0, atleast for the start of the expansion. Also, who really cares for racials? As long as the customization is there it's fine - which is the case with Wildhammers tbh.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And a complimentary Dragonmaw Orc AR for the Horde.