1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    And how trustworthy, exactly, is Towelliee?
    Very trustworthy. Does he sometimes “overhype”? Absolutely. However, he’s been right about enough in the past to hold my attention.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, are we gonna spend the next 10 pages arguing about Towelliee yet again?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Oh great, are we gonna spend the next 10 pages arguing about Towelliee yet again?
    Who's arguing? I posed a question, but I'm getting mixed signals over here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Tis the cycle of things.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

1+ Year Old Account
    I’ve re-read through all of the interviews for Dragonflight and I think that Dragon-riding is going to be pretty important/crucial to the expansion. Some have argued that Blizzard won’t tie content to a “side system” but I don’t think this is true. I’m so pumped to see what they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the way of things, the way of speculation.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well on another note all together. Got a mail from Blizzard, if I link my Amazon Prime account with my b.net account I can set my head on fire ......ummmm...yay?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Who's arguing? I posed a question, but I'm getting mixed signals over here.
    Everytime his name pops up for more than 1 post, the thread devolves into 'I hate/love Towelliee circlejerk'.

It's nothing to do with you.

Formerly known as Arafal

i mean talent trees posts come every 2 weeks. It doesn't take a genius to figure out they wont all release before alpha.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    i mean talent trees posts come every 2 weeks. It doesn't take a genius to figure out they wont all release before alpha.
    Wasn’t meant to be a “genius” post. There are people on this thread, and others, literally balding over the fact that Alpha can’t release before all the trees are out.

i dont care if dragon riding is a long grind, they've already said it is account wide and has no ties to player power, everything about dragonflight excites me

I don't think we've established any sort of cadence for the talent posts. We got 2 and then only got a single one about a month later.

I remember watching him on the Legion alpha and wondering why ppl are even a fan, hes like an LFR player

Alpha probably doesn't come out until August/September, that's so fucking obvious, the expansion was announced in april, stop being deluded

Quote Originally Posted by Biruteka View Post
    Alpha probably doesn't come out until August/September, that's so fucking obvious, the expansion was announced in april, stop being deluded
    Alpha isn't going to start 2 months before the expansion launch. Even if the Alpha starts today, it's one of if not the shortest alpha lengths IIRC.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    I remember watching him on the Legion alpha and wondering why ppl are even a fan, hes like an LFR player
    What a troll! He’s raided CE since it’s inception. He’s a great streamer. However, as others have mentioned, let’s not do this cat and mouse back and forth about him. Keep the conversation about Dragonflight!

As for Dragon-riding, I really hope they think of cool stuff to implement for it (they have already mentioned racing, mini-games, etc.).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biruteka View Post
    Another troll.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I don't think we've established any sort of cadence for the talent posts. We got 2 and then only got a single one about a month later.
    point of them was to break the radio silence.

Announcing the talents 2 per day now or so and then launching the alpha in days/week makes no sense. The talent trees posts have served their purpose

I think you're a troll, the only reason hes cutting edge is because hes boosted

15+ Year Old Account
    Announcing the talents 2 per day now or so and then launching the alpha in days/week makes no sense. The talent trees posts have served their purpose
    Not everyone follows fansites, alpha/beta coverage, or data mining. So there still is a point to release talent previews on the official site after alpha/beta launches. It is also possible that they launch with out every class 100%.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Not everyone follows fansites, alpha/beta coverage, or data mining. So there still is a point to release talent previews on the official site after alpha/beta launches. It is also possible that they launch with out every class 100%.
    well then. Let's see if they continue talent tree posts after alpha releases, shall we?