Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Actually I think you just hit the nail on the head: The Titans (Order) & The Eternal Ones (Death) & Elune (Life) cares about the World Soul so they can let the World Souls grow into being that are like them. I was operating under the idea that the other forces want the World Souls for power & territory. But maybe that's how their made as well. Sargeras said corrupting the world soul would make Azeroth "Like him" in the Warlock Order Hall lore. So a Corrupted World soul becames a chaos or void aligned entity.

I can't imagine what kind of f'd up sh't it would take for a World Soul to turn into a Naaru
    I mean, yeah. Every force wants Azeroth in some way, cause World Souls usually (When influenced by any power, really) can end up being very powerful (Look at Argus, for example), especially Azeroth (Who's said to already have the potential of being the most powerful Titan in the Cosmos). And even then, there's apparently more to Azeroth than we know, considering she houses very unique beings such as Sylvanas (The first Maw Walker), Anduin (The King that'll bring about the age of peace to the Factions and most likely the Cosmos itself), Thrall (The creator of the New Horde, and the one who defeated Deathwing), and the Player Characters (The Main Characters of Warcraft, the Champions of Azeroth, the TRUE Maw Walker (Shadowlands' Chosen One), etc.

Not to mention that most of the MAJOR battles happen on Azeroth namely. The Draenei, the Orc's arrival, the Lich King, the Legion's defeat, etc. All Azerothian factors. Imo, I think the First Ones built Azeroth to be much different compared to the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    No that always looked super fake.

That's just Atlantis, but Zin-Azshari/Nazjatar, while INSPIRED by Atlantis, aren't actually supposed to look like it. Nazjatar is supposed to be a sprawling Naga city (which to be fair you do see around the Eternal Palace, too bad you can't actually visit it, nice move as usual Blizzard ), not some derelict underwater ruins.
    How could you fall for this? It's been years!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Wow, the art quality of this leak is topping the charts, sadly the "Awakenings" logo looks truly bad. Other than that... hands down!
    Literally, if it weren't for the fucking "awakenings" shit being fake asf, I'd believe it genuinely. That fanmade 9.2 Logo looks convincing as shit. Also "Trials of the First Ones"? FUCK YEAH!

- - - Updated - - -

IF they ever do something like that, I really would want it to be akin to the Proving Grounds. Seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes. They took interest in Draenor because Draenor was unusual. Not sure why you think that supports your claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Even outside the typo, there's the weird phrasing of "return to a different world" (how are we returning if its different? Should be 'changed') and this absurd "Hero Stance" system (which neither sounds good nor tells you anything).
    What got me the most was teh "mechanic" class, which sounds like exactly the kind of thing someone would say just to put up a thin veil of not reaching for the easy Tinker class leak.
    Everyone knows exactly what class you mean when you say Mechanic, just be honest and call it tinker.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes. They took interest in Draenor because Draenor was unusual. Not sure why you think that supports your claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Even outside the typo, there's the weird phrasing of "return to a different world" (how are we returning if its different? Should be 'changed') and this absurd "Hero Stance" system (which neither sounds good nor tells you anything).
    It's not even that tbh. Aggramar himself saw that the Planet was full of imbalance, specifically on the Life side of things. It's why he forged the Grond to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

It still feels VERY weird to me that we fought and met the guy responsible for so much in the Cosmos, especially the ordering of Draenor, 4 YEARS AGO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What got me the most was teh "mechanic" class, which sounds like exactly the kind of thing someone would say just to put up a thin veil of not reaching for the easy Tinker class leak.
    Everyone knows exactly what class you mean when you say Mechanic, just be honest and call it tinker.
    If they put Tinker in they would ABSOLUTELY call it Mechanic, because that means more classes than Goblin and Gnome. There are many many WoW races with mechs and robots including both Horde elves and both Draenei.

Hey, can anyone check to see if Blizzard accidently leaked 9.2 the same way they did 9.1?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Hey, can anyone check to see if Blizzard accidently leaked 9.2 the same way they did 9.1?
    Oh lol I forgot all about the 9.1 leaking, that was hilarious.

World of Warcraft: Awokenings

I think if there is any new class it will be Bard or "Guy with a Robot" (not Tinker shut up) to add another "adventure fantasy" class and not an exaggerated hero class like Dragonfarter or Dark Ranger.

ill bet the mission table exists in 10.0 even though players have demanded they remove it since wod. it stands as a testament to not listening to player feedback.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    ill bet the mission table exists in 10.0 even though players have demanded they remove it since wod. it stands as a testament to not listening to player feedback.
    The mission table feels like it is steadily getting better though. If we ended up with an improvement on the pseudo auto-chess version we have now with the mission collection minigame we had in WoD then I think we might have something great from it finally.

If we discard systems completely just because they are not perfect then we will never get anything good from them at all. Just imagine if Blizzard abandoned Challenge dungeons after MoP because they were difficult to balance, we would have never gotten M+. Which in turn could have been abandoned after the shitfest it was in Legion, especially the beginning. Which would have meant we wouldnt get the really good version we have now.

7+ Year Old Account
    The leak does look quite good.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    The mission table feels like it is steadily getting better though. If we ended up with an improvement on the pseudo auto-chess version we have now with the mission collection minigame we had in WoD then I think we might have something great from it finally.

If we discard systems completely just because they are not perfect then we will never get anything good from them at all. Just imagine if Blizzard abandoned Challenge dungeons after MoP because they were difficult to balance, we would have never gotten M+. Which in turn could have been abandoned after the shitfest it was in Legion, especially the beginning. Which would have meant we wouldnt get the really good version we have now.
    I agree with you on principle but Most people that I see are just "GET RID OF IT NOW" mentality. I've always imagined they could improve torghast but use it for another specific tower that is in WoW and its .........mysterious and "weird."

I won't cross my fingers for it though. Doubt Blizz thought of it and thats not me being mean.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

oh hell no. its total cancer.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Oh lol I forgot all about the 9.1 leaking, that was hilarious.
    I'm blanking, how did that happen?

Eh its been neutered so hard at this point you can ignore it utterly.

7+ Year Old Account
    People are still complaining about the mission table?

The thing is entirely optional, just don't use it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    People are still complaining about the mission table?

The thing is entirely optional, just don't use it.
    I really have to imagine those that hate the mission table are ones that have yet to really realize how little use it actually has to the main core gameplay. In WoD it gave free gear, and in Legion it gave raid quests that similarly gave free gear, in addition to being mandatory for progressing through the campaign. In BfA it was already close to pointless to the overall game, only giving small bonuses and free gold.
    And now in SL it is an entirely extraenous addition. The amount of gold it gives is negligible compared to daily callings, and while it gives quite a fair bit of anima, that resource is used almost exclusively for cosmetics, and certainly not something a dedicated raider would want.

The mission table to me seems to function because it can be used to get some benefit from WoW even when you cannot actually play it properly.

The fact that there is no argument against the mission table except "I don't like it" or "I think it takes up too much dev time and that's why SL is bad" is why it will never go away.

I really have to imagine those that hate the mission table are ones that have yet to really realize how little use it actually has to the main core gameplay. In WoD it gave free gear, and in Legion it gave raid quests that similarly gave free gear, in addition to being mandatory for progressing through the campaign. In BfA it was already close to pointless to the overall game, only giving small bonuses and free gold.
    And now in SL it is an entirely extraenous addition. The amount of gold it gives is negligible compared to daily callings, and while it gives quite a fair bit of anima, that resource is used almost exclusively for cosmetics, and certainly not something a dedicated raider would want.

The mission table to me seems to function because it can be used to get some benefit from WoW even when you cannot actually play it properly.
    the SL mission table is much more useful than the BFA one. The gold is whatever, but it gives a good amount of cooking mats and an infinite supply of augment runes

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    the SL mission table is much more useful than the BFA one. The gold is whatever, but it gives a good amount of cooking mats and an infinite supply of augment runes
    It's definitely useful, but it is in no way required to do anything. It's a net bonus if you use it properly, but unlike previous expansions you odn't even need to activate it at all. Arguably it's most useful feature is that you need to upgrade it to get the Anima reward bonus.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, good old "I'm center of the universe" viewpoint.

It's definitely useful, but it is in no way required to do anything. It's a net bonus if you use it properly, but unlike previous expansions you odn't even need to activate it at all. Arguably it's most useful feature is that you need to upgrade it to get the Anima reward bonus.
    Table isn't connected to player power in any meaningful way since BfA.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-11-04 at 03:09 PM.