10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    We all know the only reason you say that is because Turalion brings Alleria.
    Cause well Varodoc doesn't speak for Stormwind and most Stormwindians care.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Cause working with turds like ye is just exhausting for a free time passion, which is simply not worth the time and a real good way to release it straight back how far from reality people can be at this place, while its all about a game with fictional stuff. But no worry, gonna URL block MMOC after giving you a final fuck you, cunt.
    Mens sana in corpore sano.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Why should the people of Stormwind want Anduin back?
    The question is more about what the fans want. Danuser himself recently said that Anduin is a character beloved by many fans. So I think they all want him back on the throne. On the other hand, Turalyon is "literally who" for many players.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    The question is more about what the fans want. Danuser himself recently said that Anduin is a character beloved by many fans. So I think they all want him back on the throne. On the other hand, Turalyon is "literally who" for many players.
    Well, that's when you turn around on them and subvert their expectations.

Right?
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

A character who has appeared since Classic is more popular than character who has appeared since the end of Legion.

I know, I'm as shocked as you are

These newly-reintroduced characters will never be "popular" if Blizzard doesn't move on from these WC3 characters (Anduin is essentially as much of a writer's pet as the WC3 characters like Thrall, Jaina, Suevanas).

That being said, Turalyon fits the "Human Templar*" archetype more than Anduin does, and that's a very popular archetype in any fantasy game.

*Note that by Templar I don't mean "Light Nazi", I just mean a lawful defender of the Faith
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

On the other hand, Turalyon is "literally who" for many players.
    "Turalyon? Oh you mean that generic "Praise the light" paladin guy?"
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

1+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's funny you say that since all the reintroduced WC3 characters are all seemingly on the trajectory of being murdered so that there are no characters left. Which I don't know what Danusers' grand plan will be then.

Nihil.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Well, it's funny you say that since all the reintroduced WC3 characters are all seemingly on the trajectory of being murdered so that there are no characters left. Which I don't know what Danusers' grand plan will be then.
    Dunno, you missed all those reset speculations followed by "ending of first WoW chapter"?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Unless they really want to get rid of Metzen, I don't think anyone is coming for Thrall right now, neither Bane, who is pretty much the sole moral center of the Horde and Jaina is a fan favorite on the level of Sylvanas. Anduin will also stick around for a long while, and they even made Tyrande mellow again so she can stay. The only one that will get written into a little pause is Sylvanas here tbh.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

You're kidding right?

They literally put Thrall, Jaina in the Sanctum of Domination raid even though they had no business being there and didn't say literally anything at all. When they could have easily been replaced by Alleria and Vereesa.

But since Alleria and Vereesa don't have 17 years of story development, Blizzard ignores them completely.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Dunno, you missed all those reset speculations followed by "ending of first WoW chapter"?
    I mean, the Story Campaign Epilogue seems to be set after Zovaals' Cinematic. Unless this is what Ion meant with Shadowlands time moves weirdly and it does not change if Zovaal wins or Zovaal is defeated but still wins in a capacity where a "reset" occurs.

Otherwise, we're heading for a "Beam" ending and 2 years of wasted narrative where the Narrative Director spent most of the time sticking their tongue out and going "NA NA NA, you can't figure out shit" only to again just put so many puzzleboxes into the game without any payoff and again to do the exact same ending as they did with N'zoth.

It's absurd, this whole situation is absurd. They literally decided to bait all lore theorycrafters on a wild goose chase only to have the Epilogue Scene leak which tells us that everything returns back to normal. What the fuck was the point of Shadowlands? WHEN THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THIS RIDICULOUS EXPANSION WAS FOR IT TO SET UP FOR THE RESET WHICH WAS JUST THROWN AWAY THE SAME WAY N'ZOTHS INITIAL DATAMINE OF HIM CONSUMING THE WORLD SOUL WAS IN 8.2.

Heart of Eternity, Heart of Azeroth, Machine of Origination all of this nonsensical buildup and then have it all leaked to be for naught with a fucking Scene leak. What an insane Narrative Team. Genuinely.

2 Whole years wasted on this.

Nihil.

Well, that's when you turn around on them and subvert their expectations.

Right?
    • I think a lot of people would agree Anduin would be more interesting as a character if he weren't a king.
    • Why do they always insist on making Tyrande standard night elf size? Jaina gets to be 10 feet tall but Tyrande is tiny?
    • the arbiter wouldn't judge Sylvanas. She isnt dead yet.

- - - Updated - - -

You're kidding right?

They literally put Thrall, Jaina in the Sanctum of Domination raid even though they had no business being there and didn't say literally anything at all. When they could have easily been replaced by Alleria and Vereesa.

But since Alleria and Vereesa don't have 17 years of story development, Blizzard ignores them completely.
    Sylvanas' sisters didnt go to the Shadowlands. And Jaina & Thrall were there to rescue Anduin.

I mean, the Story Campaign Epilogue seems to be set after Zovaals' Cinematic. Unless this is what Ion meant with Shadowlands time moves weirdly and it does not change if Zovaal wins or Zovaal is defeated but still wins in a capacity where a "reset" occurs.

Otherwise, we're heading for a "Beam" ending and 2 years of wasted narrative where the Narrative Director spent most of the time sticking their tongue out and going "NA NA NA, you can't figure out shit" only to again just put so many puzzleboxes into the game without any payoff and again to do the exact same ending as they did with N'zoth.

It's absurd, this whole situation is absurd. They literally decided to bait all lore theorycrafters on a wild goose chase only to have the Epilogue Scene leak which tells us that everything returns back to normal. What the fuck was the point of Shadowlands? WHEN THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF THIS RIDICULOUS EXPANSION WAS FOR IT TO SET UP FOR THE RESET WHICH WAS JUST THROWN AWAY THE SAME WAY N'ZOTHS INITIAL DATAMINE OF HIM CONSUMING THE WORLD SOUL WAS IN 8.2.

Heart of Eternity, Heart of Azeroth, Machine of Origination all of this nonsensical buildup and then have it all leaked to be for naught with a fucking Scene leak. What an insane Narrative Team. Genuinely.

2 Whole years wasted on this.
    What Zovaal cinematic? The one where he turns off the Forge?

What epilogue leak?

What N'zoth leak?

Are you just making stuff up at this point to be upset over it or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Unless they really want to get rid of Metzen, I don't think anyone is coming for Thrall right now, neither Bane, who is pretty much the sole moral center of the Horde and Jaina is a fan favorite on the level of Sylvanas. Anduin will also stick around for a long while, and they even made Tyrande mellow again so she can stay. The only one that will get written into a little pause is Sylvanas here tbh.
    Metzen hasn't voiced Thrall in years.

You're kidding right?

It's because people don't care about Alleria and especially not Vereesa, while people have been begging for Thrall for ages and Jaina is usually well-liked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    What? Of course Shadowlands and BFA Thrall is Metzen. Just because he quit Blizzard doesn't mean he isn't voicing Thrall anymore.

You're kidding right?

Jaina and Thrall had been in Torghast/the Maw before and were instrumental in bridging gaps for the Sylvanas fight.
    Also they did speak. Literally said words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Jaina and Thrall had been in Torghast/the Maw before and were instrumental in bridging gaps for the Sylvanas fight.
    Also they did speak. Literally said words.
    And Jaina also had plenty of words with Uther as well, Thrall also spoke with Draka(his mother). So yeah they aren't just invisible either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Metzen has always voiced Thrall and said he would continue to do so.

7+ Year Old Account
    What reset thrown away in SL? What are you even ranting about?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'm fairly certain he never stopped, which is part of why he was written out of the story for a while, as he continued to sort out his life after he retired from Blizzard. Afaik when they reintroduced him, they still had Metzen voice him. In fact https://m.imdb.com/title/tt13286218/...?ref_=tt_cl_sm clearly lists him for Thrall and Hakkar.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.