Sylvanas: If the Jailer has breached the Sepulcher, then he is but a breadth away from enacting his plan.
    Bolvar: We cannot allow that to happen.
    Sylvanas: You all have witnessed the Jailer's power first hand. Without the means to resist his domination, we have no chance against him.
    Sylvanas: Anduin may be the key if we can save him from --

Jaina: You dare speak of freeing him after all you have done!
    Bolvar: Sylvanas held the mourneblade that bound him. Her presence may help free Anduin from the Jailer's grasp.
    Jaina: I will never trust her!

We need to free Anduin
    YoU dArE SpEaK oF fReEiNg HiM!?

Good god shut up Jaina

I want her head on a pike as well but that dialogue is silly
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Ah, shocker, Blizzard once again going ot the well of "its not their fault, they were corrupted/mindcontrolled/possessed!"

Bolvar: Sylvanas held the mourneblade that bound him. Her presence may help free Anduin from the Jailer's grasp.
    That's some tortured logic, what the hell.

Jaina has absolutely EVERY right to say that, ESPECIALLY considering whose soul is within Anduin...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Ah, shocker, Blizzard once again going ot the well of "its not their fault, they were corrupted/mindcontrolled/possessed!"
    Literally, fucking look at the WoWhead shit, ffs.

Voicelines suggesting noone even wants to consider Sylvanas being redeemed is nice though. Jaina is absolutely correct that Sylvanas doesn't really get to talk big about rescuing Anduin when she herself was the one that forcibly turned him.

Also, Sylvanas being angry at Arthas is rich. You would imagine that she would be the most sympathetic to his actions since she is explaining how she felt being enthralled by the Jailer, but I guess if nothing else it underlines just how emotionally driven she is.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Sylvanas: If the Jailer has breached the Sepulcher, then he is but a breadth away from enacting his plan.
    Sylvanas: You all have witnessed the Jailer's power first hand. Without the means to resist his domination, we have no chance against him.

We need to free Anduin

Good god shut up Jaina

She is right tho? Uhmm.... I fucked Anduin but he might actually be the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Voicelines suggesting noone even wants to consider Sylvanas being redeemed is nice though. Jaina is absolutely correct that Sylvanas doesn't really get to talk big about rescuing Anduin when she herself was the one that forcibly turned him.
    I'll wait and see. I don't have much faith.

That said yeah Jaina is right, it is rich of Sylvanas to talk fo freeing him after what she did.

And if nothing else, I do like that Sylvanas herself admits that she is guilty of her crimes. Its something...

We need to free Anduin

Good god shut up Jaina

I mean, can you blame her? It wasn't long ago that Sylvanas was entirely onboard with enslaving Anduin and using him to kill everyone trying to stop the Jailer, as well as enslave the rest of creation.
    From their perspective Sylvanas has just done a 180 in motivations, coincidentally lining up with her being captured.
    I am surprised they are willing to listen to anything she has to say at all. For all they know she defected solely in a bid to escape blame, or worse still as a shiddy attempt at being a double agent.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I mean, can you blame her? It wasn't long ago that Sylvanas was entirely onboard with enslaving Anduin and using him to kill everyone trying to stop the Jailer, as well as enslave the rest of creation.
    From their perspective Sylvanas has just done a 180 in motivations, coincidentally lining up with her being captured.
    I am surprised they are willing to listen to anything she has to say at all. For all they know she defected solely in a bid to escape blame, or worse still as a shiddy attempt at being a double agent.
    I totally get them not trusting her and hating her, but I really found that line to be melodramatic as hell and silly. She's not even being high and mighty about it, just saying it like a plan.

We need to stop the jailer.
    How dare you talk about stopping the jailer!?

I don't know.

7+ Year Old Account
    The eternal ones are literally manufactured robots
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Ya, that sounds pretty stupid and juvenile to me. Personally, I would have immediately turned to Sylvanas and told her she better start talking about the Jailer's weaknesses and how to release Anduin. Using inside knowledge is better than just being bitchy to someone.
    Oh, you must have loved the 180 turn of Grommash in Hellfire Citadel then. Hey, lets just forget everything and join us against Archimonde!

(is it okay to post this? i had trouble with the spoiler tag)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

I think it was obvious from the picture of azeroth globe which was being drained. At this point, is she still the strongest titan? She got stabbed by Sargeras, soul drained by Zovaal and shattered by deathwing... I don't think so.

I totally get them not trusting her and hating her, but I really found that line to be melodramatic as hell and silly. She's not even being high and mighty about it, just saying it like a plan.

We need to stop the jailer.
    How dare you talk about stopping the jailer!?

I don't know.
    Because you're misrepresenting what she's saying. Her problem isn't with freeing Anduin. It's with involving Sylvanas in that.
    You dare speak of freeing him after all you have done!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

Prob not, but good job, i like it. I haven't played in a while but i like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    I think it was obvious from the picture of azeroth globe which was being drained. At this point, is she still the strongest titan? She got stabbed by Sargeras, soul drained by Zovaal and shattered by deathwing... I don't think so.
    Whos 'she' you speak of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

I think it was obvious from the picture of azeroth globe which was being drained. At this point, is she still the strongest titan? She got stabbed, soul drained , and shattered by deathwing... I don't think so.
    Seems he's not really using her as anything more than an energy source, though. Wonder if she just happened to be the most conveniently accessible World Soul.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfomania View Post
    Whos 'she' you speak of?
    You do know that Azeroth is female, right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfomania View Post
    Prob not, but good job, i like it. I haven't played in a while but i like the idea.

Whos 'she' you speak of?
    Azeroth....

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Seems he's not really using her as anything more than an energy source, though. Wonder if she just happened to be the most conveniently accessible World Soul.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know that Azeroth is female, right?
    I do now, thank you. I really didn't think about the planet being male or female.

Azeroth....
    Thank you. I think the last time i played was back with blackhand as a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you're misrepresenting what she's saying. Her problem isn't with freeing Anduin. It's with involving Sylvanas in that.
    Nuance is too hard for this forum.

OT: Jaina has every right to be annoyed, Sylvanas isn't looking good and look if she justifies herself. Whatever, typical real world human behavior, its not some grand insult to players.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-12-02 at 12:48 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Alright, so Ion was just lying about her still being responsible for her actions. The Jailer was controlling her until the extremely convenient end of the raid. Jailer no free will Mind Control time. Sylvanas did nothing wrong time is go.

No I get it. I'll refer you to what musicallittle said earlier:
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I didn't say they should all be nicey-nice to her, but maybe get the information they need from her before telling her to shut up?
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Nuance is too hard for this forum.
    You have a bad habit of being really passive aggressive there, friend.