10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Let's just cherish this moment. You don't get this old scarecrowz style trolls with overblown ego very often nowadays. Remember how pissed he was when 9.1 released in June after all?
    I assumed he was banned long time ago.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yes, I still support the Dragonsworn class in my signature. I'm merely saying that if we're basing things on sheer likelihood, Blizzard is more likely to create a dragon-based covenant system instead.
    And when did this realization suddenly come to mind?

As for the pattern, I didn’t come up with it, it’s a factual observation.
    I like to find patterns as well.
    But, let me ask you. If a certain theme hints at a possible class two expansions later, why didn't SoO's heavy use of Goblin tech didn't predict the Tinker for Legion? Why didn't the Iron Horde tech hint at it for BfA? Why didn't Mekkatorques suit in Legion, at the battle of the Broken shore, alongside Tinker NPCs hint at it for Shadowlands?

A laid out the pattern thoroughly in my post to Erusla.
    Can you point out another enemy we fought in Vanilla that were hero units in WC3 and attached to a major lore figure (Arthas/Lich King)?
    What about the Demon Hunters in BC?
    Or the Wardens in Legion?
    What about the Goblin Tech stuff in MoP were we actually *had* a Tinker Boss?

Nice "pattern" you got there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I don't simp for tinkers, but they probably have more lore and history than monks did. I'll give you that.
    Well Brewmaster/Monk lore was solid before MoP. You had the Pandaren Brewmaster in WC3, the Brewmaster class in the TTRPG, you had the Chen Stormstout quest in WoW, you had multiple monk characters in WoW, and you had the Pandaren Monk pet in WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Brewmaster/Monk lore was solid before MoP. You had the Pandaren Brewmaster in WC3, the Brewmaster class in the TTRPG, you had the Chen Stormstout quest in WoW, you had multiple monk characters in WoW, and you had the Pandaren Monk pet in WotLK.
    Yeah but they kinda turned the brewmaster into a monk. Sure there was some lore, but there is just as much for tinkers. Again I wouldn't be opposed to tinkers, I just don't necessarily crave them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    What about the Demon Hunters in BC?
    Blizzard stated that Demon Hunters were considered for TBC, but they decided that they weren’t ready to bring a new class into WoW at the time.

Or the Wardens in Legion?
    We had Wardens in Legion because we had Demon Hunters in Legion. Most Warden abilities are in the Rogue class, mainly because the Warden hero was originally the Assassin in WC3.

What about the Goblin Tech stuff in MoP were we actually *had* a Tinker Boss?
    None of that had any connection with the Tinker hero from WC3, HotS, or Gazlowe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah but they kinda turned the brewmaster into a monk. Sure there was some lore, but there is just as much for tinkers. Again I wouldn't be opposed to tinkers, I just don't necessarily crave them.
    I definitely agree. Just saying that Pandaren monks weren’t unknown before MoP. Not saying you were arguing that.

snip
    So you agree that there is no pattern then? Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Trolling aside, an official public version of the wow map editor would be really great.
    It would be great in theory, though I am not sure how useful it would be to actual WoW players other than making it easier to shit on devs by arguing that fans make a better Stormwind, or Echo Isles or what have you.

Creatively using it to make a faithful RTS scenario or something would definitely be cool though. Necessity is the mother of innovation after all, and if all you have are simple tools in which to make a map I could absolutely see how that would spawn fascinating raids or quests.

And of course it would give us an avalanche of shit content obscuring the actual good stuff made by players who know how to actually design a video game, but that would be expected by a creativity tool.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

None of that had any connection with the Tinker hero from WC3, HotS, or Gazlowe.
    yeah... buddy... except for like everything (even abilities like the laser) and the very fact that the boss and Gazlowe have the same *job*.

nice pattern you got there.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-12-26 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I like to find patterns as well.
    But, let me ask you. If a certain theme hints at a possible class two expansions later, why didn't SoO's heavy use of Goblin tech didn't predict the Tinker for Legion? Why didn't the Iron Horde tech hint at it for BfA?
    Again, none of those examples were directly linked to Tinkers, Gazlowe, or their abilities.

Why didn't Mekkatorques suit in Legion, at the battle of the Broken shore, alongside Tinker NPCs hint at it for Shadowlands?
    See above. The trend skips the expansion immediately following the tease.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah... buddy... except for like everything (even abilities like the laser) and the very fact that the boss and Gazlowe have the same *job*.

nice pattern you got there.
    Where did Blackfuse have Deth Lazor?

And another thread goes to shit because of the tinkler crew..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    And another thread goes to shit because of the tinkler crew..
    It's not like this happens every time when there is info drought. We will get new build/info piece and stuff will go to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Here

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

My god...really?
    There were Laser Turrets and Missle Turrets in that fight
    Turrets are also a thing Gazlowe uses in HotS
    Both use Mecha suits or some variation of it as well.

Or are you implying it ain't 100% the same thing? Oh jeez... spare me.
    He is so obviously a tinker, you'd have to be an idiot not to see it.
    You seem to see a lot of things, but not the most obvious stuff it seems...

Or what about Gnomeregan?
    Mekgineer Thermaplugg fought inside "TINKERS COURT" in Gnomeregan in Vanilla

Or Endgineer Omegaplugg in Legion?
    Who has " All The Missiles — Fire all available missiles. 1 sec cast. Missiles hit for 75% of maximum health. 5 sec duration. "
    If that one wasn't a "teaser" as well then I don't know what is.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-12-26 at 09:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Here

My god...really?
    There were Laser Turrets and Missle Turrets in that fight
    Turrets are also a thing Gazlowe uses in HotS
    Both use Mecha suits or some variation of it as well.
    Not the same thing;

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=261752/deth-lazor
    https://www.wowhead.com/spell=261516/rock-it-turret
    Last edited by Teriz; 2021-12-26 at 09:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye. I'm done with you. You will never acknowledged you were wrong and will keep ass-pulling differences after differences.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I'd rather have "WoW is dead and everyone who plays it is stupid" for 5 pages than any of the two fanatics (y'know who i mean) arguing with people and starting shit for no reason while acting like they are totally unbiased.

snip
    Holy shit, I'll just ignore you from now on, whatever.

We had Wardens in Legion because we had Demon Hunters in Legion. Most Warden abilities are in the Rogue class, mainly because the Warden hero was originally the Assassin in WC3.
    Are they? I'd suggest you check Maiev's HotS character.

Really, how about his Shredder?

Again, none of those examples were directly linked to Tinkers, Gazlowe, or their abilities.
    Is that so? Is Gelbin not a Tinker? Are Gnomeregan Tinkeres not Tinkers? Didn't Gazlowe appear in WoD? You say all that in retrospect. When all of these were in motion, you most likely yelled "Tinker!"

See above. The trend skips the expansion immediately following the tease.
    I know. That's why i said Shadowlands for Tinker after the Broken Shore in Legion. 2 expansions later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye. I'm done with you. You will never acknowledged you were wrong and will keep ass-pulling differences after differences.
    Im not ass-pulling anything. Im saying that every random tech NPC or ability doesn’t signify a Tinker. The hero character using actual Tinker abilities in WoW is a far stronger indicator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Are they? I'd suggest you check Maiev's HotS character.
    Rogues have Fan of Knives. Is there anything in her toolkit that you feel wouldn’t fit in the Rogue class?

Really, how about his Shredder?
    Shredders are common throughout the Goblin race.

Is that so? Is Gelbin not a Tinker? Are Gnomeregan Tinkeres not Tinkers? Didn't Gazlowe appear in WoD? You say all that in retrospect. When all of these were in motion, you most likely yelled "Tinker!"
    He certainly is, but he isn’t the Tinker hero from WC3/HotS. Gazlowe is. And yes, I have used Mekkatorque and others as examples of Gnomes and Goblins piloting mechs as something common In Warcraft/WoW.

I know. That's why i said Shadowlands for Tinker after the Broken Shore in Legion. 2 expansions later.
    See above. In BFA we had Gazlowe using Tinker abilities. That’s a big difference from Mekkatorque just piloting a mech suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I'd rather have "WoW is dead and everyone who plays it is stupid" for 5 pages than any of the two fanatics (y'know who i mean) arguing with people and starting shit for no reason while acting like they are totally unbiased.
    How about neither.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi