Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    U guys expect any announcement or an announcement to the announcement today?
    Or at least a new build
    No and yes. I expect 2-3 more builds before release candidate and date reveal on 10th February.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I planned on bookmarking all leaks for a better overview but at this point it gets ridiculous. There are so many of them and people don't even put the slightest effort into them. Done with leaks.
    This is too much for you? Oh sweet summer child, winter is coming. There will be days you won't be able to keep up with leaks and this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is too much for you? Oh sweet summer child, winter is coming. There will be days you won't be able to keep up with leaks and this thread.
    The real fun is figuring out who will get it right.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Leaking something very soon

- - - Updated - - -

Since the mods won't let me make post leak due to "REvIeW" here you go, happy reading fellow degens.

Expansion Name: Dragon Blood

Wrathion continues his search with MOTHER as he suspects the isles are hidden with Titan tech.

Mother's system's alone aren't enough to locate the isles. Wrathion employs use of the Tinker's Union, who have expanded over the years to include many techy savy races including, Draenie, mechagnomes, forsaken, Blood Elves, Ethereals, etc.

Wrathion funds the TU after succeeding in locating isles.

TU twlight cult sleepers inform twilight's hammer who then informs Sinestra, who is 10.0's final boss. not the expansion end boss, that is still a mystery.

New Continent: The Dragon Isles

New Races: Black Dragon. The last leak got this right except they can be all classes minus DK and DH. Humanoid form can be any race / AR. Can't be changed freely. Must complete a repeatable quest line to change humanoid forms to enforce the meaning behind dragons choosing their humanoid form.

Racial activates your dragon form in combat, not as OP as it sounds, more utility based.

New Class Combos: DH's expanding their ranks in new intro scenario

Orc: Druid
    Tauren: Mage
    Goblin: Monk (Forced to start in ER)
    Pandaren: Druid
    Nelf: Paladin
    Gnome: Paladin
    Draenie: Druid
    Worgen: Monk (Forced to start in ER)

Other Combos still being considered, AR's haven't started yet.

New City Hub: Undermine, Provides straight transport to The Dragon Isles.

New Class: Tinker, uses mail, 4 specs range dps, tank, heals, melee DPS. Can customize their mech ability with many unique mech models including all current mech mounts, available to all races.

New Feature: Multi Class. Allows players to select an additional class for their characters. Must be activated/swapped by visiting class trainers.

Release date: Dec 2022. 9.2.5 in the works to help bridge. Black Dragon Race available to preorder. during 9.2.5
    Last edited by TheProfit; 2022-01-19 at 05:16 PM.

There is no way they'd name it Dragon Blood, after getting ridiculed for Shadowlands being similar to FFXIV's Shadowbringers (Stormblood being another FFXIV expansion).

What's next, Felwalker? Helward?

5+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if the next expansion is just called “Dragons”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProfit View Post
    Yeah, the race that is most known for cutting down Ashenvale get the Druid class. What's next? Goblin Druids? Lightforged warlocks? Dream on :P

I think Dragon Turd would be a more apt title.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    We still do not have Mythic+ Affix testing which is the last one that has not been added to the game. Everything else is in-game and the Raid Testing ends this week.

We're just waiting for Mythic+ Affix Testing and it seems we won't get the release date until February at this point, but maybe next week if we're lucky. I don't know, this whole thing is odd.
    Afaik we are also missing all of the raid mounts (jailer drop for mythic, ahead of the curve drop aswell as the glory mount). But besides that, yeah it seems that the patch is quite ready already.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfit View Post
    Leaking something very soon

- - - Updated - - -

Since the mods won't let me make post leak due to "REvIeW" here you go, happy reading fellow degens.

Expansion Name: Dragon Blood

Wrathion continues his search with MOTHER as he suspects the isles are hidden with Titan tech.

Mother's system's alone aren't enough to locate the isles. Wrathion employs use of the Tinker's Union, who have expanded over the years to include many techy savy races including, Draenie, mechagnomes, forsaken, Blood Elves, Ethereals, etc.

Wrathion funds the TU after succeeding in locating isles.

TU twlight cult sleepers inform twilight's hammer who then informs Sinestra, who is 10.0's final boss. not the expansion end boss, that is still a mystery.

New Continent: The Dragon Isles

New Races: Black Dragon. The last leak got this right except they can be all classes minus DK and DH. Humanoid form can be any race / AR. Can't be changed freely. Must complete a repeatable quest line to change humanoid forms to enforce the meaning behind dragons choosing their humanoid form.

Racial activates your dragon form in combat, not as OP as it sounds, more utility based.

New Class Combos: DH's expanding their ranks in new intro scenario

Tauren: Mage
    Goblin: Monk (Forced to start in ER)
    Pandaren: Druid
    Nelf: Paladin
    Gnome: Paladin
    Draenie: Druid
    Worgen: Monk (Forced to start in ER)

Other Combos still being considered, AR's haven't started yet.

New City Hub: Undermine, Provides straight transport to The Dragon Isles.

New Class: Tinker, uses mail, 4 specs range dps, tank, heals, melee DPS. Can customize their mech ability with many unique mech models including all current mech mounts, available to all races.

New Feature: Multi Class. Allows players to select an additional class for their characters. Must be activated/swapped by visiting class trainers.

Release date: Dec 2022. 9.2.5 in the works to help bridge. Black Dragon Race available to preorder. during 9.2.5
    I like the idea of multi class because RoM did it perfectly but can we stop pretending that we are going to get a dragon race…orc humanoid form and paladin class because the dragon can be a paladin

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I like the idea of multi class because RoM did it perfectly but can we stop pretending that we are going to get a dragon race…orc humanoid form and paladin class because the dragon can be a paladin
    That's what gets me so stoked about a dragon race that gets to pick its humanoid race. We can get crazy combos like that and it would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Afaik we are also missing all of the raid mounts (jailer drop for mythic, ahead of the curve drop aswell as the glory mount). But besides that, yeah it seems that the patch is quite ready already.
    Its been a while but there was some mech flyer mount (based on the mechagon flyer mount) that I don't recall seeing have a source, I kind of figured that would be it for the Jailer. Any changes on that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Its been a while but there was some mech flyer mount (based on the mechagon flyer mount) that I don't recall seeing have a source, I kind of figured that would be it for the Jailer. Any changes on that?
    You mean the Carcinized Zerethsteed? That one still has a PH source on the current build, but yeah that may be one of them. Or it could drop from the boss that looks like it *shrugs*.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, I'm hoping for a build tonight ^.^

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You mean the Carcinized Zerethsteed? That one still has a PH source on the current build, but yeah that may be one of them. Or it could drop from the boss that looks like it *shrugs*.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, I'm hoping for a build tonight ^.^
    It looks similar but no, not quite.

This one.

Its also got a unique (I believe) mountspecial animation.
    Last edited by Kiivar86; 2022-01-19 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rise of the Dragonflight

7+ Year Old Account
    With the BC phase 3 schedule being released and that BT trailer background video out, i hope that means we are starting the period of them releasing the overdue Blizzconline news, content and announcements.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    With the BC phase 3 schedule being released and that BT trailer background video out, i hope that means we are starting the period of them releasing the overdue Blizzconline news, content and announcements.
    Probably
    It was scheduled for early February before everything happened

- - - Updated - - -

So I kinda liked the fan fiction that had us leveling through old zones with zidormii and then the dragon isles were just max level content and zones get added in patches kinda like they did with the maw where you could reach the new zone through the old one.

It uses the old world zones to build the story and we don’t immediately just map out the super secret new area and magically new areas pop up that we never saw on the map.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    That's what gets me so stoked about a dragon race that gets to pick its humanoid race. We can get crazy combos like that and it would make sense.
    They have to make new animations for the class combos that don’t exist

They have to make new animations for the class combos that don’t exist
    No they dont. They just need to make a dragon pally mount, dragon totems, and dragon druid forms.

The humanoid race is cosmetic. It's what the Dragon wishes to look as, they woudlnt be an actual human, orc, worgen, forsaken, draenie. Etc Etc.

This way we can have insane stuff like velf paladin or maghar warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    No they dont. They just need to make a dragon pally mount, dragon totems, and dragon druid forms.

The humanoid race is cosmetic. It's what the Dragon wishes to look as, they woudlnt be an actual human, orc, worgen, forsaken, draenie. Etc Etc.

This way we can have insane stuff like velf paladin or maghar warlock.
    If they fight in their humanoid form then they need to make sure animations for the classes exist

If they fight in their humanoid form then they need to make sure animations for the classes exist
    And every player race has every animation for every spell and ability for every class.

If im not mistaken, all races have all class animations. Even goblins and worgen have monk animations.

Like i could put on an orc toy and they pop out the libram for paladin spells.

So thats not an issue.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-01-19 at 07:21 PM.