1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    PTR build just updated.

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1516187682497564680

After a long hiatus a brand new 9.2.5 PTR build has emerged
    Lines up with their blue post from last week. Just in time for reveal stuff tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    So is there NO size between too large or too small that would work in YOUR opinion?

That leak isn't related to the dragon class. That leak with the two-legged dragon is from the new neutral RACE.
    No there is not, because the only size for a player model that wont be annoying as fuck is too small to be a good looking "dragon" so a draknoid human race like we have seen in warcraft since... warcraft is great.

and ok so all the more reason to not have a metamorphasis dragon form.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Doesn't sound very revenue producing.
    How else will blizzard sell race changes if people can just look like whatever race they want
    Because standard races can't turn into a lizard man?

Formerly known as Arafal

Scaleface didn't leak the pics, someone else did.
    Axaron posted these pictures and corroborated everything Scaleface said in another post. If this is real, Evoker is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    It's the Male Incubus I think, if we're getting REALLY specific. Because it has the tail animations too.
    Ah, that's a good possibility. Do they use the same animations? If so, that would really explain some things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doronjo View Post
    F5 faster !!!!
    F5 won't help, I'm still 30 pages back!

I did see the race images when jumping forward a bit to see why the thread took off so damn fast again that it gained 10 new pages while I read one. If that thing is real I hope it doesn't actually end up looking like that because it's kinda... yikes.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teekey View Post
    I still don't get why people have such a hard on for the old talent system. It was boring as fuck.

That said, the leaked one looks a bit more like Artifact Weapons meets Conduits than the old Talent system. Willing to see how it works before passing too much judgement.
    The only thing that really sucked about the old talent tree system was that a lot of the spells weren't really impactful, most were just percent-based stat increases. And the problem with the modern system is that it's far too limiting in choice, but those choices tend to be more impactful. I think there is a space where the old mechanics of the talent system align with some of the new fun concepts brought by the legendary systems from Legion and Shadowlands. Giving the user interesting pathways to design unique impactful gameplay styles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I don't think those are meant to be nipples, I think that's just a texture error of some kind that put that there. If it's covered in scales, I highly doubt it would be meant to have those. It actually does seem easy to imagine those might've been model edits from some Scalie website, though, which actually may explain the very Scalie-esque facial shape.
    Serious question though, are male nips irl texture errors?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I don't think those are meant to be nipples, I think that's just a texture error of some kind that put that there. If it's covered in scales, I highly doubt it would be meant to have those. It actually does seem easy to imagine those might've been model edits from some Scalie website, though, which actually may explain the very Scalie-esque facial shape.
    Scalie website?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    No there is not, because the only size for a player model that wont be annoying as fuck is too small to be a good looking "dragon" so a draknoid human race like we have seen in warcraft since... warcraft is great.
    Okay, well thanks for sharing your opinion. Let's hope Blizzard disagrees.

That is a good point. Maybe it's an early build, or maybe Blizzard decided to put more art assets into the new class?
    Maybe Blizzard just gave up completly with putting in any effort whatsoever and just re-use everything? Thats not unlikely either. Allied Raced showcased that, even if just some of them were succesful, re-skinning is completly fine for more than enough players.

I dont see why the newest race wouldnt be much more than just a glorified dreadlord rig. Saves a lot of resources and considering its a niche race in the first place, it doesnt sound like the worst deal they can make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm glad I was at least here to see that nonsense post
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Other new races had new rigs (even some of the allied races!). This one is just a demon hunter with scales and the current player models.
    That SCREAMS cheap.
    And... How exactly do we know that when we haven't seen any animations? And even if it were true sometimes there is no benefit to spending the resources reinventing the wheel if you've already got something that does the job. That's very normal game design.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It looks cheap. This is a far cry from the quality of any other race Blizzard has ever made and it's also pretty obvious that it's using the Female DH Metamorphosis skeleton.

It's a good model edit for sure, props to whoever made it, but it's not real. I refuse to believe it.
    I think this is... possibly oversimplifying it.

The problem is that we are taking the pictures at face value. It very clearly looks like there is a humanoid model in the back, and it is very clearly got it's on unique type of customizations. And we are being told the dragon forms itself are just a fun little racial that isn't up all the time.

I wouldn't expect them to get fully customized dragon forms if it's just a racial proc. I think that would make for a boring dragon race, mind.. But we don';t really "know" anything.

I will 100% say I agree that the Dargon form is lazy...if it's supposed to be similar to the Worgen transformation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Well I'm glad I was at least here to see that nonsense post
    Yeah, that was... That was something else for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Scalie website?
    Scalies are furries, but for reptiles. I know that furries can be frighteningly industrious, so it is wholly possible one of them made a WoW model edit and it found its way into the hands of somebody here.

Blizzard just going all in on the furry crowd in desperate attempt to boost sales.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleEverett View Post
    PTR build just updated.

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1516187682497564680

After a long hiatus a brand new 9.2.5 PTR build has emerged
    Time for our last minute encryption fail.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Maybe Blizzard just gave up completly with putting in any effort whatsoever and just re-use everything? Thats not unlikely either. Allied Raced showcased that, even if just some of them were succesful, re-skinning is completly fine for more than enough players.

I dont see why the newest race wouldnt be much more than just a glorified dreadlord rig. Saves a lot of resources and considering its a niche race in the first place, it doesnt sound like the worst deal they can make.
    This is also a good point.

We're going to find out what is real and not real VERY soon.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because standard races can't turn into a lizard man?
    Yeah and how are they gonna sell race changes after the fact if the lizard man race can turn into every race

Why would someone buy a race change if they can go to the barber and change their second form to whatever race they want.
    Chen isn't a Monk