Yeah...they're Sisters alright.

- - - Updated - - -

I got an idea: What if the Sepulcher Zovaal is looking for is on Azeroth's Moon? Could not be, but still...

Would make a LOT of sense imo.

- - - Updated - - -

That way, the Pantheon of Life, Elune, etc can all be introduced with the Moon, Reality's invasion from the Jailer, and the Gardens of Life being the central parts of it all.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So when do people reckon the next Blizzcon will be? Are anyone thinking Blizzcon will be delayed again?
    Imo November 22. Most if not all (not certain if D4 is late 22 or 23) already announced games will be released, so there will be finally room for news. I don't think people would receive well another Blizzcon with just O2/D4 update.

Also it's possible that virtual con was delayed few months to be situated closer to midway point betwen Blizzcons 19 and 22.

As for WoW, I see two scenarios:
    1) No 9.3, 9.2 December/January, special event to reveal 10.0 around that time, launch exactly 2 years after SL
    2) 9.2 raid January, 9.3 July (patch late June), maybe Wrath Classic reveal as watercooler, 10.0 on Blizzcon, Wrath launch very early 23, launch 10.0 on July/August 23.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    snip
    Who's that supposed to be on the picture?

Elune embracing the blue child?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So when do people reckon the next Blizzcon will be? Are anyone thinking Blizzcon will be delayed again?
    Next year.
    I very much doubt we are getting a proper Blizzcon this year.

For 2021 i'm expecting another online event, hopefully better than the last one.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Winter Queen is blue, huh.

The blue 'child' could be elunes younger sister, the winter queen.

I got an idea: What if the Sepulcher Zovaal is looking for is on Azeroth's Moon? Could not be, but still...

Would make a LOT of sense imo.
    Nothing really points in that direction, for all we know he wants Azeroths Titan like all the other cosmic powers we fought before.

The blue child looks a bit like a fairy from Ardenweald...

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    The Winter Queen is blue, huh.

The blue 'child' could be elunes younger sister, the winter queen.
    Pretty sure the Folklore talks about the Blue Child being the White Lady's daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Who's that supposed to be on the picture?

- - - Updated - - -

Next year.
    I very much doubt we are getting a proper Blizzcon this year.

For 2021 i'm expecting another online event, hopefully better than the last one.
    The Picture is of the White Lady and her Daughter "The Blue Child". So, Elune and her Daughter essentially.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Nothing really points in that direction, for all we know he wants Azeroths Titan like all the other cosmic powers we fought before.

The blue child looks a bit like a fairy from Ardenweald...
    The Sepulcher would not be on Azeroth. Roh'kalo or co would've told us about it then. It's probably in a hidden location somewhere. The Moon is a likely guess, as that way we can also meet up with Elune and potentially explore the Gardens of Life a bit and meet the other Pantheon of Life members in a mini questline (Or a Dungeon), but that's that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the Folklore talks about the Blue Child being the White Lady's daughter.
    Did the text get leaked as well?

Formerly known as Arafal

Did the text get leaked as well?
    The WoW Lore Reddit has an entire post about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of lore drops about Elune recently:

1. 9.1 Spoilers revealing she's the WQ's Sister.

2. Shit regarding Nature's battle against the Jailer in the Ardenweald 9.1 quests.

3. Elune being hypothesized to be part of a "Pantheon of Life"

And 4. Us getting our first true looks of Elune, the Blue Child, and the Earthmother, as well as some talk on An'she.

All of this seems like massive build up to 9.2 involving the Pantheon of Life and maybe Azeroth's Moon, ngl.

7+ Year Old Account
    The WoW Lore Reddit has an entire post about it.
    Grazie.

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Grazie.

/10chars
    Lots of crazy shit coming out overall in the next couple of months.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/PyromancerSarg/s...73304171921410

...What the fuck? Why do people have this huge fuckin need to connect the Titans to literally every single thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Especially when that info is just blatantly wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pyromancer always had the big crazy theories BUT... their architechure is SLIGHTLY similar to Oribos.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I really don't see the similarities to Oribos people keep mentioning. Some colors might be similar but that's about it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

https://twitter.com/PyromancerSarg/s...73304171921410

...What the fuck? Why do people have this huge fuckin need to connect the Titans to literally every single thing?
    Chiefly because it fits with the existing lore without feeling like a cop-out and because the Titans as a whole have identity.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraftlor...musha_and_the/
    The information in this post and its comments are really damn interesting.

A lot of the stuff discussed indicates the Earthmother is the world soul.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Chiefly because it fits with the existing lore without feeling like a cop-out and because the Titans as a whole have identity.
    It does not fit with the existing lore at all. Titans can have connections to the Eternals and other members of other Pantheons, sure. But "daddy Argus" did not rule over the fucking Brokers. Jesus fucking christ.

And so what if they do have an identity? The Eternal Ones and co also have identity, so fuckin what?

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraftlor...musha_and_the/
    The information in this post and its comments are really damn interesting.

A lot of the stuff discussed indicates the Earthmother is the world soul.
    I always saw the Earth Mother as a spiritual embodiment of Azeroth's World Soul, yeah. Like an Avatar of sorts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not really shocking that the Tauren might commune with the World soul unknowingly. Seems pretty legit to me.

......There is no cop out, like the jump to "ITS BAD" people jump to that conclusion way too fast.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It does not fit with the existing lore at all. Titans can have connections to the Eternals and other members of other Pantheons, sure. But "daddy Argus" did not rule over the fucking Brokers. Jesus fucking christ.

And so what if they do have an identity? The Eternal Ones and co also have identity, so fuckin what?
    It's obviously a stretch and that part's frankly unlikely, but the reason why people are trying to connect it to the Titans is because they're an existing and interesting framework rather than a completely untested idea that seems little more than a copy of the existing concept of the Titans save for mild alteration.

Anyone has any estimation thus far for 9.1? It's looking early/mid July it seems?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Anyone has any estimation thus far for 9.1? It's looking early/mid July it seems?
    Late june is pretty much the earliest guess right now.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.