They can have Anduin marry Tess Greymane but only for her to bear his child and secure + expand his kingdom while giving alliance more reason to get Gilneas back.

Then he can deny his wife any attention and pursue his true love Wrathion in an asexual relationship while developing a carnal relationship with Taelia by courting her with anecdotes of her father raising him

This kind of horrific writing is definitely in Golden's area of expertise

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgflip.com/68jmj1.jpg

Guess it's gonna be like this

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    They can have Anduin marry Tess Greymane but only for her to bear his child and secure + expand his kingdom while giving alliance more reason to get Gilneas back.

Then he can deny his wife any attention and pursue his true love Wrathion in an asexual relationship while developing a carnal relationship with Taelia by courting her with anecdotes of her father raising him

Canonical and certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    https://i.imgflip.com/68jmj1.jpg

Guess it's gonna be like this
    Nothing short of the second coming of Christ will ever make players say WoW isnt dying, and the playerbase has an atrocious memory when it comes to being objective about old expansions compared to new ones.
    10.0 will have to be completely awful to not get a pass on quality to begin with once we are straight out of SL. The question is whether it will manage to keep some of that momentum going for long enough that players accept it's good for real.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That's pretty questionable logic. Sojourn has been a known figure for years, and of course there is going to eventually be a CBT. I could tell you 10.0 beta starts in May and there's class revamps coming and if you shift the timeline I will probably be right.

Keep in mind that he was claiming that the wow announcement was going to happen in two weeks, and we didn't even get an announcement of an announcement until an entire month after that post.
    True, but things change. Im not saying its real, but im willing to still entertain the idea. Mostly cause its one of if not my favorite leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I want you to honestly look at me in my invisible, screen-locked eyes and tell me that you think that this forum isn't just prison for people who were banned from the official forums.
    Sadly, between being sick and not finding the game play or systems worth paying the subscription fee for, I must post here rather than trolling the official forums.

The drama and speculation here are more fun anyway. Pre-announcement MMO-C hype trains, headcanons, and leaks are the best part of this point in the expansion cycle, and you don't even have to be playing to enjoy them.

1+ Year Old Account
    I made this post on 1-22-22 "I predict we will be closer to 2000 pages than to 1000 pages by the time a 10.0 announcement comes out (not an announcement for an announcement...THE announcement)." Guess this will become true by April 19th

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I made this post on 1-22-22 "I predict we will be closer to 2000 pages than to 1000 pages by the time a 10.0 announcement comes out (not an announcement for an announcement...THE announcement)." Guess this will become true by April 19th
    You think the hype train will go until 1501 pages?

You think the hype train will go until 1501 pages?
    If you use the keywords
    Tinker
    Void
    Light
    Dragonsworn

Then yes

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    All you gotta do is say "Alleria is actually bad" to get a free 20 pages
    Why settle for halfway when we can get there in a night by just saying "Sylvanas Windrunner"?

Don't forget even mentioning wanting a Dark Ranger class and why it could happen. That'll at least earn 5 pages.

In all seriousness, I have the feeling that the Scarlet Crusade is going to make a resurgence what with the datamined fliers and the that one quest line which also pertains to the Scarlet Crusade and the Monastery keeps getting updated.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post

they will not do that, because they already made canon Anduin is straight, and they would never make a woman marry him for political reasons, not after those scandals.

I do hope he don't touch anything guilneas related, with the hope guilneas rise again and its not fucking absorbed by lame stormwind, all human kingonds are basically gone now, let guilneas survive as a place for the worgen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    The name alone still makes it fake
    Ashes of galakros is a pretty cool nome... the best among the leakers who only had shit names thus far

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Ashes of galakros is a pretty cool nome... the best among the leakers who only had shit names thus far
    It's honestly unlikely, and the dates outright disprove it, but I still entertain it as the most fun and interesting. The creator clearly had creativity to spare, even if the leak has been proven fake by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's honestly unlikely, and the dates outright disprove it, but I still entertain it as the most fun and interesting. The creator clearly had creativity to spare, even if the leak has been proven fake by now.
    I believe what makes Ashes of Galakaros so appealing is that it's actually ambitious and has lots of great features. So many leaks seem lazy and devoid of anything interesting feature-wise. AoG really seems like the kind of expansion WoW needs after Shadowlands.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think its fake just because its too good to be true, and, some bits of lore i think, maybe are way too much for Danuser simple mind.

But, dates are always something that can be pushed down the road, so i would not say its fake just because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    Don't forget even mentioning wanting a Dark Ranger class and why it could happen. That'll at least earn 5 pages.

In all seriousness, I have the feeling that the Scarlet Crusade is going to make a resurgence what with the datamined fliers and the that one quest line which also pertains to the Scarlet Crusade and the Monastery keeps getting updated.
    Yeah remember the kara updates and Uther’s tomb updates that we got told were just “a single person’s little passion project”

- - - Updated - - -

they will not do that, because they already made canon Anduin is straight, and they would never make a woman marry him for political reasons, not after those scandals.

I do hope he don't touch anything guilneas related, with the hope guilneas rise again and its not fucking absorbed by lame stormwind, all human kingonds are basically gone now, let guilneas survive as a place for the worgen.

- - - Updated - - -

1. It’s galakaros like Galapagos because the guy held too much to that naming scheme

2. He’s going to marry Taelia because she’s the heir to Lordaeron and Calia’s daughter. They have slowly been building it up and it seems it was cut from the expansion but it will have something to do with the scarlet crusade since they claim to have the heir but I guarantee it’s a dragon in disguise

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    1. It’s galakaros like Galapagos because the guy held too much to that naming scheme
    um... what? i know its supposed to be a galapagos reference, which imo is pretty clever and make a good name all things considered

2. He’s going to marry Taelia because she’s the heir to Lordaeron and Calia’s daughter. They have slowly been building it up and it seems it was cut from the expansion but it will have something to do with the scarlet crusade since they claim to have the heir but I guarantee it’s a dragon in disguise
    I would care less if he does that do taelia, lordaeron has fallen already anyway, i just don't want guilneas to be absorbed by it.

um... what? i know its supposed to be a galapagos reference, which imo is pretty clever and make a good name all things considered

I would care less if he does that do taelia, lordaeron has fallen already anyway, i just don't want guilneas to be absorbed by it.
    Nah Genn will be used by the scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Nah Genn will be used by the scarlet
    The Scarlet Crusade do announce their intentions to try that, but I think he'll just be the local hawk, not that he'll go so far as to join the Scarlet Crusade. He's more of the secular, restrained side of the hawk faction, whereas the Scarlet Crusade are something entirely different. I simply doubt he's dumb enough nor extreme enough for a group like the Scarlets to string him along so easily.

Turalyon is still rather bright, but I'd say he's definitely more in line with the Scarlet's agenda, even if he's not actually the most extreme Alliance leader by a good margin. I doubt he'll be a pawn, but I can see him deferring too much to them.

The Scarlet Crusade do announce their intentions to try that, but I think he'll just be the local hawk, not that he'll go so far as to join the Scarlet Crusade. He's more of the secular, restrained side of the hawk faction, whereas the Scarlet Crusade are something entirely different. I simply doubt he's dumb enough nor extreme enough for a group like the Scarlets to string him along so easily.

Turalyon is still rather bright, but I'd say he's definitely more in line with the Scarlet's agenda, even if he's not actually the most extreme Alliance leader by a good margin. I doubt he'll be a pawn, but I can see him deferring too much to them.
    100% he’ll double agent the scarlet crusade and end up getting ousted in a raid or dungeon where he’s supposed to kill taelia but turns on the scarlet leader and shows us that he’s been working with Shaw this whole time