7+ Year Old Account
    The dragons returning to their homeland of legend fits the 'Dragonflight' name just fine.
    With renewal being the major theme this time around.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Credibility of the leak aside, what's wrong with Tyrande being in a cinematic?
    This is NOT a singleplayer game, this game should not follow characters as main protagonists, fuck the leaders sucking up all the screen time, we need to go back in focusing on our characters and races.

ITs TIRING to keep hearing the same blabblering of the same characters over and over, Sylvanus and anduin are being a godamn pain in the ass making the story umberable.

Night Elves got propelled into the spotlight big time by the whole almost going extinct thing and are currently a big question mark, I think in an expansion based around renewal it would be stupid to not feature what's going on with them.
    They were not going extinct, and they already plenty of screentime with bfa and shadowlands already, plus, showing off tyrande IS NOT night elf development like people want, she will suck it all and nothing will change.

If Sadfang and Anduin can get like five cinematics I think it's reasonable for Night Elves to get at least one lol.
    Yeah, its not like she got the final ending on shadowlands and she decided what to do with sylvanus in the ending cinematic, lol are you even trying

Plus, you talk like those cinematics were any good to the game, its basically "lets keep making shit because we did shit before"

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Anything new in the last 30 pages? Thread moves at lightspeed pace atm!
    Possible cinematic leak from 4chan but its just a description so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    This isn't World of Peacecraft
    This isn't Azeroth's Best Friend Race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Possible cinematic leak from 4chan but its just a description so who knows.
    Where and when did this happen?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This isn't Azeroth's Best Friend Race!!!
    World of Lovecraft: Friendship is Magic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    You just missed it by 3 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

A cinematic without a single action scene would be really lame. Other cinematics have also established the antagonist pretty clearly, whereas this tells us pretty much nothing about who we're going to be dealing with.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Just a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post

A cinematic without a single action scene would be really lame. Other cinematics have also established the antagonist pretty clearly, whereas this tells us pretty much nothing about who we're going to be dealing with.

Thank you. Hard to keep track, lol.

Every color of the rainbow... this sounds so cringe yet totally fits what Blizzard would do as we've seen in the past months.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    It can’t be helped, you learn to live with it according to victims. Severe trauma is like a loved one dying but that loved one is you.

But anyway, they can emphasize her anger and compassion as you said. Maybe not vengeance (her past enemies are dead and revenge trope got used by Sylv) but protecting her clutch against the likes of poachers, breeders, experimenters, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    They're not doing a Tyrande render for a few seconds long shot.
    I would agree with you, but they did renders for Zovaal, W Queen, Denathrius and others and they were 2 seconds in the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    World revamp + dragons + dragon isles.

The Shadowlands cinematic didn't show much more than the veil either, nothing about what we would be fighting or why, just Sylvanas doing vaguely evil stuff.

This hypothetical trailer would show dragons wantibg to help rebuild the world, and communicate how the stakes are getting lowered after all the world ending events in previous expansions.
    What do you mean? She literally tears open the sky and the veil to the Shadowlands.

Yes the leak aimlessly features dragons. Supposed floating Dragon Isles continent. With zero explanation of how that will connect to the next expansions story because the person who created it has no idea.

People have made it clear that they prefer World-building over Generic Moustache Twirling villain of the month.

That cinematic is sufficient to generate more hype and less outrage than Suevanas vs. Bolvar did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Looks like you just hate strong female characters, right? The leak is prolly bullocks but it has enough hype in it that I would gladly get it as the real thing.
    Yeah, sure, i hate "strong female characters", there is something else you want to add besides meaningless ad hominem?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes, I did quote both several times over the last few pages. Merithra and the five dragonflights trying to elevate their Aspects again.
    Probably Elune will grant this because she and her sister needs the Aspects to bless the seeds for the new World Tree. Only Elune can do that, but the first time was Freya that gives them the Aspetc Powers...

"The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green."

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder got red eyes... but Freya is Eonar's vassal and got green eyes as well.

"Five lanterns, now darkened. The flame they seek will light the masters' way."

That was a Legion theory about the link between the Dragons and the World Trees...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

One thing that cinematic "leak" description that makes me wonder, the logo glittering rainbow colors, there wasn't any evidence of that in that possibly leaked art with Alexstrasza, right?

Granted that's still art and not animated but you'd think if it were rainbow colored in any way it'd show through, but I don't recall it being such.

interesting description on the cinematic! Who knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    One thing that cinematic "leak" description that makes me wonder, the logo glittering rainbow colors, there wasn't any evidence of that in that possibly leaked art with Alexstrasza, right?

Granted that's still art and not animated but you'd think if it were rainbow colored in any way it'd show through, but I don't recall it being such.
    The logo in the leak is black/dark grey.

Which doesn't refute the cinematic leak, as they could mean it just reflects the same way some quartz crystal would

Formerly known as Arafal

That description is insanely detailed. But I so wish it's true.

Just a few pages back.
    Ok but like...after all of what's occurred. I feel like a Cinematic akin to Classic or whatever, but with us establishing a new continent on the WORLD OF AZEROTH, and an expansion centered around the land overall and the adventures for us to go forward on regarding Dragons would be PERFECT! So much bloodshed and conflicts, and so many godlike threats, I just want to explore a magical fantasy Dragon land with lots of varied areas while also still on Azeroth. Let's continue the Cosmic shit next expac or whatever, lemme just explore Azeroth's Undermine, explore the Dragon isles or summ like that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    "The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green."

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder got red eyes... but Freya is Eonar's vassal and got green eyes as well.
    Eyes of green, green for creature, while its eyes is not 100% supposed to be also of that color. Eyes of some character that counts as Green, be it color of their skin or member of green piece.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-04 at 05:01 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.