7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    By the way, kudos to the mods here for removing the troll so quickly. His posts disappear always like a minute or two after I report them.

At this point some kind of IP ban might be worth considering though. He's been impersonating multiple users and posting weird politically charged racist shit since yesterday I think.

You ban one of his accounts and he crawls back like a cockroach on a new one.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all coming together...
    Yeah, I think its a combo of mods doing a great job (kudos to them as you said) and the regulars here being annoyed by it and reporting as soon as we see it!

On another topic I leave for a 1.5h evening walk and come back to like 5+ new pages xD I love this thread in the EU evening hours.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn View Post
    turning into a dragon is not part of the spec.. dont worry about it..

but to elaborate abit.. think of how big the dragon would have to be.. even a smallish dragon.. ok got that imagined? now imagine avoiding mechanics with 2-3 people transformed into a dragon standing on top of you.. its not feasible

they already messed up with the size of the DH form
    Exactly this.
    People that disagree could even test this out in game right now, use the reflecting prism on someone using vial of sands or the tarecgosa mount and try to run actual content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    The hell you did to these people, man? First time seeing trolls impersonating others.
    They didn't start by impersonating me specifically, but I think they came back for round two after I called them out on the fact that they clearly don't know how to save avatars with transparent backgrounds because earlier my avatar had a white background.

This time they managed to color the avatar's background so it matches the site... which is a bit better, but still not ideal lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I think it was back in MoP where all races got the same animations, or perhaps WoD, but I think it would be kinda cool if they limited class skins to certain races so that we can finally get back some of that unique feeling to each race again. Say Belves and Nelves got Dark Ranger, Goblins and Gnomes got Tinker skins, Trolls got Shadowhunter, etc etc
    I prefer the idea of racial class skins, myself. I would probably add humans and Forsaken to the list for the Dark Ranger class skin as they have precedence for being Dark Rangers too. Would love a shadow hunter skin for trolls, a sun skin for sunwalkers, and a moon skin for Night Elven priests. There's really a lot they could do with class skins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Apparently fan made april fools but I could've sworn it was from Blizzard. Mandela effect at full force.
    Yup! Mandela effect is a interesting, but slightly scary phenomenon.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

7+ Year Old Account
    They didn't start by impersonating me specifically, but I think they came back for round two after I called them out on the fact that they clearly don't know how to save avatars with transparent backgrounds because earlier my avatar had a white background.

This time they managed to color the background so it matches the site's background which is a bit better but still not ideal lmao.
    I think it all started with Le Conceptuel ban a week ago. Some spaz burner account was going full racial immediately after.

Anyways, titties crossed for Alpha/Beta/Gamma ETA after the reveal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Three Faced Goddess View Post
    Also made up one.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-14 at 09:37 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Ercarp, the postings have been going on for several days now.
    Several days? Damn. The first one I saw was yesterday when the troll was impersonating the Catastrophy guy. That could have also been 2 days ago, not sure, I had a busy day yesterday so it all kind of blends in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I forgot about most of those. Neat.

Also worth mentioning that there's a whole group in the timewalkers that use chronomancy/bronze dragon magic to do their jobs across the timelines.
    Plus we have to wonder about the black talon agents under Wrathion because they aren’t exactly your basic mortals

They manage to infiltrate very active places and also seem to have amazing skills in terms of combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    On another topic I leave for a 1.5h evening walk and come back to like 5+ new pages xD I love this thread in the EU evening hours.
    Were you here for the revelation about potential dragonflight themed cloaks/backpacks?
    Last edited by ercarp; 2022-04-14 at 09:45 PM.

Whatever happens, I hope we get to keep the current perfect 1:1 race-to-class ratio on each faction.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    There are a number of mortals in service to various Dragonflights who may match the criteria of being Dragonsworn.

IconSmall NightElf Male.gif Neutral 15.png Baristolth of the Shifting Sands - A watcher serving Anachronos who sends adventurers to aid the Brood of Nozdormu.
    IconSmall Human Female.gif Neutral 15.png Charys Yserian - Strange human found in Stormwind dressed in green who has a peculiar name, both indicating a connection to the green flight.
    IconSmall HighElf Female.gif Neutral 15.png Dahlia Suntouch - The former keeper of the Ruby Dragonshrine.
    IconSmall HighElf Male.gif Neutral 15.png Garek - Servant of Korialstrasz found in the Badlands.
    IconSmall HighElf Male.gif Neutral 15.png Jeziba - The Sculptor. Confidant of Haleh found in Andorhal alongside Chronormu.
    IconSmall Human Male.gif Neutral 15.png Jonathan the Revelator - Empowered by Nozdormu to be keeper of The Scarab Gong and a Watcher.
    IconSmall NightElf Female.gif Neutral 15.png Ralo'shan the Eternal Watcher - Watcher found at Staghelm Point. immortal and watched over by bronze drakes.
    IconSmall Human Female.gif Neutral 15.png Samia Inkling - Assosiate of the black dragon Sabellian.
    IconSmall Tauren Male.gif Neutral 15.png Xarantaur - A watcher in service to Nozdormu and one of the original generation of Tauren Druids.
    I said heroes (ie major characters), not random NPCs. We can put Wrathion or Alexstraza on the cover of an expansion. We can’t do the same for Samia Inkling or Dahlia Suntouch.

I didn’t know classes were a popularity contest though because according to you that would have meant tinker before DH
    Illidan (for better or worse) is easily one of the most popular Warcraft characters ever.

Also the whole covenant comparison got old months ago dude because that covers the entire monk class because of the celestials
    The difference being that Monks had original abilities from the Brewmaster.

How scaled down would the dragon have to be in order to be able to work in some mechanics and environments
    That’s up to Blizzard to figure out.

I prefer the idea of racial class skins, myself. I would probably add humans and Forsaken to the list for the Dark Ranger class skin as they have precedence for being Dark Rangers too. Would love a shadow hunter skin for trolls, a sun skin for sunwalkers, and a moon skin for Night Elven priests. There's really a lot they could do with class skins.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe thinking of Warcraft III

On April 1, 2004 Blizzard Entertainment announced the goblin tinker as a new neutral hero, that would be available in the next patch.[5] A day later, Blizzard revealed that the tinker was merely an April Fools’ joke.[5] However, the tinker became subject to many forum posts and petitions that wanted the tinker to be a playable hero.[6] On April 14, Blizzard announced the tinker to be added in patch 1.15.[5]

Also made up one.
    True or are you under the mandela effect right... now? *Cue Twilight Zone music.*

7+ Year Old Account
    True or are you under the mandela effect right... now? *Cue Twilight Zone music.*
    Well shit...
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still want:
    Mogu Race
    Arakkoa Race
    Multiple skins for every class (Sun/Moon/Void Paladins, Shadow Hunters/Dark Rangers, Necromancers etc)
    Some new takes on exisiting specs (RDPS Holy Paladin 4th Spec, Shaman Tank 4th Spec, Spear/Axe Thrower Hunter 4th Spec etc).

All of this would hype me up way more than some dragon race and class.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Maybe thinking of Warcraft III

On April 1, 2004 Blizzard Entertainment announced the goblin tinker as a new neutral hero, that would be available in the next patch.[5] A day later, Blizzard revealed that the tinker was merely an April Fools’ joke.[5] However, the tinker became subject to many forum posts and petitions that wanted the tinker to be a playable hero.[6] On April 14, Blizzard announced the tinker to be added in patch 1.15.[5]
    Now look what you’ve done
    Now people are gonna use that to say “See they added Tinkers after an April fools joke before surely they’ll do it again”

Though it would be hilarious if they DID announce tinkers for next xpac despite the xpac being dragon themed.
    Chen isn't a Monk

Because multiple abilities in Alexstraza's HotS kit transforms her into a dragon. The class you're talking about can't do that.
    Are you saying Blizzard is incapable of creating a class based on a Mortal capable of drawing the power of Dragons, to the point of taking on their forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Back in time right before gamescom we had view of trailer and had few points about expansion, class, theme, artifacts.

Exactly. And as above, also this time - there is only few points around the market like name of xpac, race + class (class someone already discovered here:>), talents stuff, ui stuff, own dragons stuff... Thats all - there is no extra details. For sure there will be more this week because it must be sent before weekend to prepare all the stuff for websites, partners, etc.
    If you know so much then will us Dark Ranger hoes get our wishes. (No offense in intended to my fellow hoes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Now look what you’ve done
    Now people are gonna use that to say “See they added Tinkers after an April fools joke before surely they’ll do it again”

Though it would be hilarious if they DID announce tinkers for next xpac despite the xpac being dragon themed.
    I almost want it for the sheer implosion on these forums.

7+ Year Old Account
    Were you here for the revelation about potential dragonflight themed cloaks/backpacks?
    yes, went away on page 2121 or so. Also read through Marla and others tweets regarding all that
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Well shit...
    Spooooopy, isn't it? I like you profile picture by the way.