Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Pretty excited about some things, neutral about others, but one question comes to mind: why does Holinka not look like Holinka anymore
    man's JACKED.

For someone who sometimes kills time doing circle in oribos, the new way of flying is going to be an amazing upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    I asked that earlier and got no answer.

Still curious.
    Reported it to the team, likely someone hearing something and thinking it meant that? Who knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    "Lazy dev" rhetoric is so fucking boring. Just admit you have no idea how game development works and log off instead of letting this game you hate - and the playerbase you also hate - consume your free time.
    Don't pretend its not lazyness my dude. the fucking race can't even weak the humanoid armor, worgens were better than this

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    Why should lizards have titties
    So are you saying his observation that they are genderless is wrong?

5+ Year Old Account
    So what kind of role black flight has in Evoker class? tank?
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

5+ Year Old Account
    Okay so it is over. Well here is my totally subjective take on it all:

Cinematic: Absolute dogshit. We followed stone guy for 90% and no dragons till the very end. 2/10

Feature trailer:
    There wasn't any. Technically the whole thing was one, but we didn't get a traditional hype video. 0/10

Story: Hard to tell at this point, but they didn't really give us a reason to go there. Not yet, anyway. 5/10

Zones: Nothing spectacular really. I mean they look good from a technical standpoint, but none of the zones scream...,oooooh I wanna be there. Also no revamped old zones and I'm a spiteful little shit who hates that Nazjatar and Nyalotha were one zones, Emerald Dream was a raid, but the Dragon Isles got to be a continent larger than Kul Tiras. So.... 1/10

Race and class: Hooo boyyyy. Nothing for old races. 1 new race that can only be 1 class, that has only two specs and is only available for the new race. God, fucking damit. I only.. ONLY give this one point cause they made it a ranged dps and a healing spec. 1/10

Dragonriding:
    Not gonna lie, this looks cool. Took pages out of GW2's books, and also a covenant with only cosmetic rewards. This is one thing that suggests they are learning and wanna do good. Only problem is, they really emphasized that this is not flying. So that is still the same. This feels like a Dragonflight only thing. I hope I'm wrong, but I will deduct points for this fear 7/10.

New HUD: Is this all of it? Bigger minimap and the option to move it around? This needs some research but so far it looks underwhelming. More of a fucking finally instead of a wow, how cool. 2/10

New Talent system:
    This is definitely cool. It looks good and you can do presets so everything a talent system needs. Untill we see what the choices are and I can see how well it is balanced I wont give it max points, but 8/10

Professions:
    my favorite part easily. The whole profession leveling and profession gear is straight out of Final Fantasy XIV (they would choke before admitting it though), and the crafting orders seem like a cool system. I would have liked them to make the act of crafting and gathering more fun, but this still seems the best profession system they've come up with yet. 10/10

Presentation: Super cringe. If they took out all the apologize, the presentation would have been the same lenght. If they took out all the patting each-other on the back and all the telling instead of showing, it would have been chopped down to half size or less. And they had both Ion and Danuser. 0/10.

Honestly I'm not sold yet. Like the best part for me is what I can already have in FFXIV. I don't know why I should want to go to the Dragon Isles and I don't know what I will do once I'm at the level cap beside dungeons and raids. Cool gnoll models though.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    They have to.

Now the shine of the announcement has worn off, this is an absolute bone head decision.

I'm mostly positive overall, but this class restriction is on another level.

They've designed an interesting new race. Lots of people have wanted to play as Dragon men for years. Yet you have to play an Evoker to play one? It's just an all round bad decision.

They need to rethink this asap.
    Wait, they're only one class?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Anyone else notice all the mobs that we were missing for a world revamp? Gnolls and Centaurs especially.
    Getting the prof, model, and UI reworked now. World Revamp in 11.0. Copium overdose.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Ok, random guy on the mmo-champion forum. You know better than me apparently, do tell.
    You misunderstand. I'm simply calling bs

75% of asmongolds stream gave it 4/5 or better right now

Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Yep, evoker only

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Reported it to the team, likely someone hearing something and thinking it meant that? Who knows.
    Interesting.

I had figured that would be one of the big things people were talking about here after I saw the blurb on the front page (I was busy with work until 25 minutes in) but saw no chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    So what kind of role black flight has in Evoker class? tank?
    Evoker is two specs, ranged DPS and healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Getting the prof, model, and UI reworked now. World Revamp in 11.0. Copium overdose.
    Leveling squish and leveling overhaul in SL. Prof/Talents/UI in DF.

I wish this didn't take so long.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    You misunderstand. I'm simply calling bs

75% of asmongolds stream gave it 4/5 or better right now
    You are asmongold watcher. That explains a lot. No further questions needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doronjo View Post
    For someone who sometimes kills time doing circle in oribos, the new way of flying is going to be an amazing upgrade.
    I wonder if this is what wow has come to . Expansion highlight - now you can idle away in style.

So if Scaleface was correct, does this mean Dragonflight is coming in november?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, its a race/class hybrid.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yes you can only play an Evoker as a Dracthyr and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    So if Scaleface was correct, does this mean Dragonflight is coming in november?
    Man if it was coming November I would’ve thought preorders would drop today

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Okay so it is over. Well here is my totally subjective take on it all:

Cinematic: Absolute dogshit. We followed stone guy for 90% and no dragons till the very end. 2/10

Feature trailer:
    There wasn't any. Technically the whole thing was one, but we didn't get a traditional hype video. 0/10

Story: Hard to tell at this point, but they didn't really give us a reason to go there. Not yet, anyway. 5/10

Zones: Nothing spectacular really. I mean they look good from a technical standpoint, but none of the zones scream...,oooooh I wanna be there. Also no revamped old zones and I'm a spiteful little shit who hates that Nazjatar and Nyalotha were one zones, Emerald Dream was a raid, but the Dragon Isles got to be a continent larger than Kul Tiras. So.... 1/10

Race and class: Hooo boyyyy. Nothing for old races. 1 new race that can only be 1 class, that has only two specs and is only available for the new race. God, fucking damit. I only.. ONLY give this one point cause they made it a ranged dps and a healing spec. 1/10

Dragonriding:
    Not gonna lie, this looks cool. Took pages out of GW2's books, and also a covenant with only cosmetic rewards. This is one thing that suggests they are learning and wanna do good. Only problem is, they really emphasized that this is not flying. So that is still the same. This feels like a Dragonflight only thing. I hope I'm wrong, but I will deduct points for this fear 7/10.

New HUD: Is this all of it? Bigger minimap and the option to move it around? This needs some research but so far it looks underwhelming. More of a fucking finally instead of a wow, how cool. 2/10

New Talent system:
    This is definitely cool. It looks good and you can do presets so everything a talent system needs. Untill we see what the choices are and I can see how well it is balanced I wont give it max points, but 8/10

Professions:
    my favorite part easily. The whole profession leveling and profession gear is straight out of Final Fantasy XIV (they would choke before admitting it though), and the crafting orders seem like a cool system. I would have liked them to make the act of crafting and gathering more fun, but this still seems the best profession system they've come up with yet. 10/10

Presentation: Super cringe. If they took out all the apologize, the presentation would have been the same lenght. If they took out all the patting each-other on the back and all the telling instead of showing, it would have been chopped down to half size or less. And they had both Ion and Danuser. 0/10.

Honestly I'm not sold yet. Like the best part for me is what I can already have in FFXIV. I don't know why I should want to go to the Dragon Isles and I don't know what I will do once I'm at the level cap beside dungeons and raids. Cool gnoll models though.
    Pretty much summarizes my own thoughts. gg.