7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the hate, i think the Night fae mount looks great.

I just wish it had some glowy bits.

Formerly known as Arafal

My personal opinion:

Mounts:
    Night Fae > Venthyr > Kyrian > Necrolord

Armor:
    Necrolord > Kyrian > Venthyr > Night Fae

I am really not feeling the Necrolord cosmetic set honestly. I guess it could work for casters, but it really doesn't seem like it will work at all for other classes. The only part I can see myself using is maybe the belt.

Looking like a necromancer is nice and all, but it really feels like Blizzard was planning on making new sets for each armor type with Necrolords and stopped after they had made the cloth set.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    is ugly as fuck and a rip-off from the mop serpents, don't even look like an animal we would find there
    It's called "using skeletons of existing models". Blizzard has been doing it since forever. Also, what kind of animal we WOULD find in an afterlife, nature linked place full of fae creatures?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Archon is alive.

I repeat, arrowhead lady is alive!

Formerly known as Arafal

Shadowlands expansion length seems like it was minimized by necessity due to the pandemic. I think they originally planned up to 9.3 and 2 years and change for the length of Shadowlands but now I'm suspecting the .3 patch has been bumped off and the expansion length reduced to 1.5 years or so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Faction imbalance addressed, with a wink towards cross play in the future? Colour me surprised!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Faction imbalance addressed, with a wink towards cross play in the future? Colour me surprised!
    Yup, Ion hammering it in that Cross Faction gameplay is going to be a thing.

Probably a box/hype feature of 10.0 so they can't confirm it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Yup, Ion hammering it in that Cross Faction gameplay is going to be a thing.

Probably a box/hype feature of 10.0 so they can't confirm it.
    mercenary mode would be amazing
    but he worked so hard to not say it

I wonder whether we will eventually see the rest of the community vote mounts in some form like we did with the Alliance and Horde chopper mounts.

Might just be the buyers remorse talking but I do really, really want the slime cat mount. Though then again, that is possibly just because my hunter is a Necrolord and I want a mount that fits the slime kitty pet.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

No new character customisations is very disappointing, and such a U-turn to what was said by Blizzard only a few months back... I'm quite gutted about that.
    Also the Q&A was a joke... but I wasn't expecting much out of it.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    No new character customisations is very disappointing, and such a U-turn to what was said by Blizzard only a few months back... I'm quite gutted about that.
    Also the Q&A was a joke... but I wasn't expecting much out of it.
    Yeah at this point I don't even watch them. It's too frustrating. I just check the writeup on here later.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah at this point I don't even watch them. It's too frustrating. I just check the writeup on here later.
    It's crazy because I wasn't expecting anything fantastic, and still ended up disappointed. The questions picked were (obviously) so dull.
    And the "no more customisation" pill is hard to digest, especially after selling this as a core feature throughout the whole expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Those customizations take a lot of work to get done. On the schedule these patches are, its probably easier to do them for big expansion updates.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Those customizations take a lot of work to get done. On the schedule these patches are, its probably easier to do them for big expansion updates.
    But if that's the real answer, again, Blizz needs to just say "We wanted to do it but with the current challenges around development we won't be returning to this before 10.0."

Instead they were just like "nah we're satisfied it's done we're ignoring your complaints and ideas."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    But if that's the real answer, again, Blizz needs to just say "We wanted to do it but with the current challenges around development we won't be returning to this before 10.0."

Instead they were just like "nah we're satisfied it's done we're ignoring your complaints and ideas."
    They didn't say "Nah we're fine and ignoring you" Thats you putting words into their mouthes with your overly cynical reflexes. There's also work from home they have to deal with to. Hell if they mentioned that, does anyone honestly believe no one will go "EXCUSES1111111"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It's against the current culture for companies to apologize for things. That being said, they should apologize for their change in plans and I think they absolutely will after how angry people are getting, expect an Ion tweet about it soon.

The smart thing to do other than readjust their plans is simply make the customization cross-species for several ARs, like giving HMT and LFD the Draenei and Highmountain options. But they may just say they want to give them unique hairstyles and because of that they are "ready when they're ready".
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2021-02-20 at 10:42 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't care much about further customization after we got so many of this in SL, would like them to finish heritage armour, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    You want release date before PTR?
    Yes, I would like to know when they intend to release it. But they didn't even show live footage from the new zone, so I'm guessing we're looking at July. I think Classic TBC will be out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    The Arbiter's platform is prime boss arena material. Increase the scale to give the raid space to move, and there you go.
    The final raid will be oribos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Where the Jailer draws his power from is mostly irrelevant. He is shown as a threat at least in large part to his massive army, an army that is situated in the Maw. If 9.1 is us assaulting hte Maw and Torghast then I am just questioning where tthe Jailer will move to that will allow him to keep his relative threat.

Again, it is quite similar to us attacking ICC halfway in. The lich king doesnt draw his pwoer from ICC, but it is where his main supporters and army is situated. Where would he then move that would allow him to remain a credible threat, especially for as long as 2 patches.

My fear is pretty much that like BfA the expansion might end up feeling like two disconnected stories trying to mesh together.
    I’m fairly certain even without his entire army he’s enough of a threat
    Anduin as a vessel was strong enough to bind the paragons and almost kill the archon