Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Lol what kind of logic is that? The existence of an afterlife doesn't make wanton murder justified.
    If you literally just respawn? It is still a dick move, like locking you up for a certain amount of time and wasting your's therefore, but it certainly takes the edge out if everyone can just come back.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    To be honest with Draka being able to leave Shadowlands and do spy missions in The Great Dark Beyond, I think all narrative cohesiveness is out the window anyways. Bring on the blue angel dudes and gals.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    That was posted yesterday (or this morning in the EU).
    It was reposted half an hour ago.

It makes sense that 9.2 PTR doesn’t interfere with Season of Mastery launch though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

They can't just leave the Shadowlands for any reason they want. They are doing their duty, like Draka defending the Shadowlands from a Legion attack, or Kyrian ferrying souls. If for whatever reason a select few are permitted to go exploring/saving Azeroth for a purpose, I don't see how that's a huge problem nor how murdering people is justified since I doubt they will make the entire covenant join the factions. Just a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

It makes sense that 9.2 PTR doesn’t interfere with Season of Mastery launch though.
    Seeing the reaction - or utter lack theroff - from Season of Mastery, I would say they need to push out whatever hype material they have right now.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

If Blizzard legitimately thinks there is major overlap and it will affect SoM launch then I don't think we will be seeing 9.2 stuff until late November.

Lol what kind of logic is that? The existence of an afterlife doesn't make wanton murder justified.
    You just deleted the rationality. If you stab someone to death & nothing happens. They don't even die, then no, death is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    You just deleted the rationality. If you stab someone to death & nothing happens. They don't even die, then no, death is meaningless.
    Stabbing someone and damning them to be a kyrian/maldraxxian/venthyr/wildseed mulch is not "nothing happens".

Stabbing someone and damning them to be a kyrian/maldraxxian/venthyr/wildseed mulch is not "nothing happens".
    I'd rather be a shadowlands race than an azeroth race: Look how many people are asking to play as them

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    They can't just leave the Shadowlands for any reason they want. They are doing their duty, like Draka defending the Shadowlands from a Legion attack, or Kyrian ferrying souls. If for whatever reason a select few are permitted to go exploring/saving Azeroth for a purpose, I don't see how that's a huge problem nor how murdering people is justified since I doubt they will make the entire covenant join the factions. Just a select few.
    Imo best way to resolve this story would be if they get rid of artificial afterlives and let all souls pass to some uncertain place (and we wouldn't know if they go anywhere or cease to exist). Make death meaningful again.

I'd rather be a shadowlands race than an azeroth race: Look how many people are asking to play as them
    ...You mean absolutely no one outside of the Venthyr?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imo best way to resolve this story would be if they get rid of artificial afterlives and let all souls pass to some uncertain place (and we wouldn't know if they go anywhere or cease to exist). Make death meaningful again.
    Preferably some dreamesque place/place of rest.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I would love to play as a Kyrian Healer <3

#TEAMGIRAFFE

This isn't an in-universe argument though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I would love to play as a Kyrian Healer <3
    Same here. Maining a Kyrian is at the top of my wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Found it:

Instant resub

The concept of the Shadowlands would worked a lot better if it was just some purgatory of sorts where only some souls end up. But then the Jailers screwed around and caused every soul to get trapped there, requiring our help to correct the imbalance.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2021-11-09 at 07:10 PM.

Oh I absolutely agree with that. That would by far be the best way to deal with the demystification of the afterlife, though I think it requires the jailer to at least partially win.

I have a good feeling for the timeframe within the next 2-3 hours. *Inhales hopium*

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    I wanna be a Maldraxxi skelly boi
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Is "copium" in the new "ok boomer" family ? The stupidities of internet will never cease to amaze me.
    I have to agree, the overuse of this word is beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Yes, today French president Macron will speak at 8pm on television, I hope he'll reveal 9.2. Oh, wait
    Wait, you're not supposed to know that. Are you French?

Quote Originally Posted by hipolnalrt View Post
    I just choked on my evening tea thank you very much for that

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Was legit expecting the Eye of Azshara login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    I have a good feeling for the timeframe within the next 2-3 hours. *Inhales hopium*
    I'm just hoping for anything before Friday at this point...