Wow it's nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And more importantly final chapter of a Warcraft era. Whatever is coming next is gonna be BIG.
    It would mean something like a revamp on the old world is expected maybe

World Revamp is obviously happening, they're trying hard to not give it away but their wording is not ambiguous at all.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I spy with my little eye...

San'layn and/or undead blood elves?

Lame, wanted to see what systems would be in effect.

Probably wont sub.

The new zone / raid area looks really amazing, but I'm disappointed with the tier sets looking very same-y.

The content, though... Another casual research console system + pretty much your standard patch content.

I'll be honest, this hasn't made me any more likely to resubscribe before 10.0, but I'll reserve my judgement until PTR.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2021-11-11 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    I spy with my little eye...

I deem thy character arc, unruined. It is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    It would mean something like a revamp on the old world is expected maybe
    My thoughts exactly. Big-scale revamp of Azeroth to set the foundations of the future of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by niilokin View Post
    the artstyle and designs start looking more and more like an indie game, not digging it.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    This just does not feel like wow at all.
    Not in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Wow it's nothing.
    Basically. Quite underwhelming.
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-11-11 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's it? 11min of mostly world building with roughly 1 min being about the raid and tier sets? 11 minutes of fluff to disguise the fact that fundamentally nothing is changing. Calling it Cypher of the First Ones doesnt change it being just another farming system with which to lock things behind.

And more importantly final chapter of a Warcraft era. Whatever is coming next is gonna be BIG.
    Yeah. The way he phrased it he was like, everything up until now is one book in the warcraft universe. Implying that what comes next is more different than expansions have been thus far, a new book.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Jesus christ she looks weird.
    Because it looks like the textures didn't load. Which is weird.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Uhm. I feel this is more like Fellowship of the Ring -> The Two Towers than something like Hobbit -> Lord of the Rings.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Agreed, its a bit too far from what we are used to.

The whole zone reminds me more of Destiny than it does of wow.

Jesus christ she looks weird.
    Some areas reminded me a lot of Nessus with another color scheme

dissappointed that there's no new dungeon.

And let me ask again:

WHERE THE HELL IS ION?

I mean he did this interview, but not one word from Ion in the video? This feels super weird.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

They brought in the Dance Studio after 12 years. Truly the mark of the end times.

@Nyel

It's because this was an art showcase more than anything to prove that the devs haven't all necked themselves. It has zero to do with the actual gameplay past confirming a raid and tier sets and that there will be a new grind. They'll get Ion on to talk about systems before long.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

yeah... all of the devs are being funneled into 10.0 and is obviously a world revamp at this point

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Where was this?
    Press site, has a whole bunch more stuff.

https://blizzard.gamespress.com/en/W...d-Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    They brought in the Dance Studio after 12 years. Truly the mark of the end times.

@Nyel

It's because this was an art showcase more than anything to prove that the devs haven't all necked themselves. It has zero to do with the actual gameplay past confirming a raid and tier sets and that there will be a new grind. They'll get Ion on to talk about systems before long.
    Dance studio in DMF, which means it will only be temporarily available. Can we get DMF available all the time plz and thank you?