https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=365033/desolation

We! FUCKING! WOOOONNNN!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The years of theorizing are about to pay off lmao. Zovaal harming Azeroth's Titan more than Sargeras' direct fucking stab to it! OOF

10+ Year Old Account
    More revamp fuel.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well alright then now we got some juicy info to speculate on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    More revamp fuel.
    I'd say if we're fighting him on Azeroth as well that pretty damages the "we lose and the universe is rebooted" theory.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Hm

First Raid 10.0:

Cutting Edge: Cromathus inc!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What are you even talking about? I was responding to
    The tweet I was replying to was about Zovaal releasing the Void Lords because they care about "Free Will" Which is wrong. No one was even talking to you

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well alright then now we got some juicy info to speculate on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say if we're fighting him on Azeroth as well that pretty damages the "we lose and the universe is rebooted" theory.
    It says he fires a volley at Azeroth. It's probably just through a portal at the planet itself, or at the world soul directly somehow.

Also, why tf is Zovaal FUCKING GOING HAM???

- - - Updated - - -

https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=363893/martyrdom FUCKIN CHILL!!!! Not even Sargeras was this crazy against us! All he did was gaze and shit...

Granted, we weren't as powerful back then, and Zovaal knows better, now. So, oof.

Pelegos is the new Arbiter
    So... when the Valkyr said "only someone whos seen light & darkness should oversee life & death" they meant being trans? Yet, being the Arbiter means turning into a giant woman if the new animations mean anything: Way to turn your first trans character into a detransitioning story: I had no expectations from Blizzard & yet I am still left disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    So... when the Valkyr said "only someone whos seen light & darkness should oversee life & death" they meant being trans? Yet, being the Arbiter means turning into a giant woman if the new animations mean anything: Way to turn your first trans character into a detransitioning story: I had no expectations from Blizzard & yet I am still left disappointed.
    Congratulations, you made it political. Why? No one knows, but you did it anyway. Stop, seriously.

Jesus Christ, what did I just read.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    What the… f*ck? I don’t know if I should laugh or shake my head.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-11-19 at 06:02 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What the… f*ck? I don’t know if I should laugh or shame my head.
    What? That's million fucking times better than having Sylvanas of all people in that position.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet, being the Arbiter means turning into a giant wom
    The Jailer, aka the actual Arbiter, says hi.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What? That's million fucking times better than having Sylvanas of all people in that position.

- - - Updated - - -

The Jailer, aka the actual Arbiter, says hi.
    Absolutely not. Pelagos, a literal nobody, gets the position of the Arbiter? It’s just beyond silly.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Dont forget, if the Arbiter isnt a "giant woman", then they have to deal with "stuffed in a fridge" implications instead. The old female god being casually canned because she was worn out, unjust, and unfit to lead, then replaced with a male god to do a better job?

Or how about, "bury your gays" because Pelegos will become a paper sorter and lose their gay marriage to Kleia?

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    The old female god being casually canned because she was worn out, unjust, and unfit to lead, then replaced with a male god to do a better job?
    No? She worked perfectly fine, she was put into a coma and then murdered. Also someone having a job they prioritize over their relationship isn't burying your gays.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It’s just beyond silly.
    So is the rest of this god forsaken story, the point is its not Sylvanas, which is a good thing in my book.

Formerly known as Arafal

Most people probably don't even know who Pelagos is unless they are Kyrian, shit choice but it's not Sylvanas so it looks amazing by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Most people probably don't even know who Pelagos is unless they are Kyrian, shit choice but it's not Sylvanas so it looks amazing by comparison.
    He's one of the first people you meet for everyone.

Odd that the 9.2 story is really shaping up to be like the Eternals movie story.

Celestials created the Eternals, and tasked them to nurture life on Earth.
    First Ones created Eternal Ones, and tasked them to nurture souls in the Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    He's one of the first people you meet for everyone.
    I don't think players are going to remember him. He was in a few quest chains in Bastion and his relevancy drops to near 0% after that unless you choose Kyrian. He isn't exactly memorable. So far this seems to be a "We can't use Sylvanas or the fans will kill us, pick someone else, quick!" choice.