February 22 is 12 weeks of PTR when it opens on November 30. Seems kinda fast, considering the last Christmas PTR was 14 weeks without all the other problems Blizzard is facing right now, but who knows.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I like Sylvanas, but I can't think of anything that would actually redeem her short of 10k years in prison. I kinda want them to save her character, but its probably too late.
    She already been demoted to background dancer in an Avril Lavigne music video. How much more punishment do you think she deserves?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Basic Campfire for Arbiter.

His time is now!
    Still salty he didn't become new Warchief...

Simple recolour and the sets look so much better!

And fiiiiiinaly travel form update

Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-11-19 at 07:23 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the Wowhead story dropped and.... that's a lot of conjecture based on like three strings of text. But reads like the plot of Endwalker so it's probably legit.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Jailer and Zovaal actually working together and the sword was planted by Sargeras to be used by Zovaal later? Uuuuuuuuhm...

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The Jailer and Zovaal actually working together and the sword was planted by Sargeras to be used by Zovaal later? Uuuuuuuuhm...
    Yeah nah, Sargeras was just fooled like an idiot!

This does mean Zovaal’s most likely far more powerful than Sargeras and the Void Lords now, however. Perfect chance to have Azeroth’s World Soul + our First One amps come in clutch to save our asses against this fucking guy.

As for the whole “Sylvanas is the Avatar of Azeroth” crap, I highly doubt it. Everything seems to imply that Azeroth will empower us instead. Hell, I seriously think that Zovaal will face us alone, with everyone else watching from the sidelines back at Zereth Mortis or some shit. There’s way too much build up with us, the First Ones, and Azeroth herself to turn Sylvanas into Kerrigan 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    90% of the bosses sound like they were made up last week lol. Pretty disappointing.
    Just like every raid then.

Yeah I am absolutely sure that Zovaal, who was trapped by the Eternal Ones (which themselves seem to be a joke on the power scale), is stronger than Sargeras and even the Void Lords.

Please, good lord. I mean at least he lasted for one entire expansion!?!?!? lol

Yeah I am absolutely sure that Zovaal, who was trapped by the Eternal Ones (which themselves seem to be a joke on the power scale), is stronger than Sargeras and even the Void Lords.
    Why are you arguing as if Zovaal’s still as powerful as he was in 9.0? The fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

I get it’s kinda hard to understand, but Zovaal at FP, utilizing both the Maw’s Domination Magic’s, his Arbiter Might, and the knowledge of the First Ones themselves should be more than capable of surpassing a simple Fel Titan, who needed an army to help slay his brethren, even with his crazy Fel amps + little real power defense against him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Why are you arguing as if Zovaal’s still as powerful as he was in 9.0? The fuck?

- - - Updated - - -

I get it’s kinda hard to understand, but Zovaal at FP, utilizing both the Maw’s Domination Magic’s, his Arbiter Might, and the knowledge of the First Ones themselves should be more than capable of surpassing a simple Fel Titan, who needed an army to help slay his brethren, even with his crazy Fel amps + little real power defense against him.
    What exactly changed or where does the game explain that he supposedly went from helpless "Demi-God" of Death to UBER-GOD OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE?

When Steve said he was inspired by the Season 8 Game of Thrones story he didn't mean Daenerys going ballistic because of bells, but Bran becoming King. At last I truly see.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

What exactly changed or where does the game explain that he supposedly went from helpless "Demi-God" of Death to UBER-GOD OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE?
    The Maw growing, the Revendreth Anima amps, the drought making him more powerful, him regaining his Arbiter powers, him utilizing the knowledge within the Sepulcher of the First Ones, his Domination Magic’s becoming so powerful that it’s capable of threatening to straight up corrupting literal Pantheon prototypes, etc.

And this final battle, also.

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy once you realize Sargeras got pulled by the Seat of the Pantheons beam like fuck all, and failed to fully destroy Azeroth properly, despite being shown to stab her in one final, raged filled attempt to destroy her once and for all.

Congratulations, you made it political. Why? No one knows, but you did it anyway. Stop, seriously.
    Acknowledging they advertised the character as "blizzards' first trans" character is me making it political?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Acknowledging they advertised the character as "blizzards' first trans" character is me making it political?
    Maybe that was their intention from the beginning? I mean their virtue-signaling has become very, very strong with this expansion and their recent videos. Wouldn't surprise me if Blizzard wants to cash in on this. Pretty sad when you always assume the worst in this regard when it comes to specific companies. And all of this feels VERY fabricated and pre-planned.

Crazy once you realize Sargeras got pulled by the Seat of the Pantheons beam like fuck all, and failed to fully destroy Azeroth properly, despite being shown to stab her in one final, raged filled attempt to destroy her once and for all.
    Which is still confusing considering even within Legion Sargeras' motives went back & forth from wanting to kill azeroth to wanting to corrupt azeroth & make her his companion. Are they saying Sargeras & Zovaal wanted the same thing this whole time now?

Maybe that was their intention from the beginning? I mean their virtue-signaling has become very, very strong with this expansion and their recent videos. Wouldn't surprise me if Blizzard wants to cash in on this. Pretty sad when you always assume the worst in this regard when it comes to specific companies. And all of this feels VERY fabricated and pre-planned.
    Shouldn't all stories feel fabricated and pre-planned? When stories aren't planned we get things like GOT season 8 or Garrosh or "must always be a Lich King."

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    Shouldn't all stories feel fabricated and pre-planned? When stories aren't planned we get things like GOT season 8 or Garrosh or "must always be a Lich King."
    I don't mean the story, I mean the political implications.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone get a screenshot of the zone map? Can't find it on wowgead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Did anyone get a screenshot of the zone map? Can't find it on wowgead.
    https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/14...691015/photo/1

Looks kinda big.