Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    This never happened the worgen came from silver pine/shadow fang keep and infected the Gilneans not the other way around.
    Yes, but the Forsaken army cleared out Shadowfang keep nearly a decade before the invasion happened, and the Worgen just kept coming. Now from Gilneas. Which was the reason for the invasion. But if you're trying to go back to the source of the curse, Shadowfang keep was originally part of Gilneas, not Lordaeron.

Justification doesn't mean you have to agree with it.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Yes, but the Forsaken army cleared out Shadowfang keep nearly a decade before the invasion happened, and the Worgen just kept coming. Now from Gilneas. Which was the reason for the invasion. But if you're trying to go back to the source of the curse, Shadowfang keep was originally part of Gilneas, not Lordaeron.

Justification doesn't mean you have to agree with it.
    Again that just flatly didn’t happen the forsaken never fully cleared silverpine the Bloodfang pack were still around and they were the leading force to attack gilneas from silverpine, the invasion also never had any thing to do with worgen and was all about the horde expanding at garrosh’s command.

And while shadow fang was part of gilneas it stopped being so during the scourge invasion.

Literally no part of the invasion had any thing to do with the worgen or even the gilnean’s.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Again that just flatly didn’t happen the forsaken never fully cleared silverpine the Bloodfang pack were still around and they were the leading force to attack gilneas from silverpine, the invasion also never had any thing to do with worgen and was all about the horde expanding at garrosh’s command.

And while shadow fang was part of gilneas it stopped being so during the scourge invasion.
    The forsaken pushed the Bloodfang back to Purgation Isle but they were still coming over the wall. Obviously that's not the Gilnean's fault but it was the direct response to the Bloodfang's movements: Ivar even says hes transforming Gilneans to provoke a military conflict. You can take an "all war is bad" stance if you want but invasion is a pretty standard (and if you're the united states, justified) reaction to occupation by insurgents.

I'm just tired of this war game treating very basic war strategy as vilification.

7+ Year Old Account
    The forsaken pushed the Bloodfang back to Purgation Isle but they were still coming over the wall. Obviously that's not the Gilnean's fault but it was the direct response to the Bloodfang's movements: Ivar even says hes transforming Gilneans to provoke a military conflict. You can take an "all war is bad" stance if you want but invasion is a pretty standard (and if you're the united states, justified) reaction to occupation by insurgents.

I'm just tired of this war game treating very basic war strategy as vilification.
    no one is taking a "all war is bad" stance you just don't know what your talking about and are just making up nonsesne that has no basis in actual lore.

the bloodfang pack weren't pushed back to Purgation Isle until after they lost silerpine which only happens after gilneas has already fallen. Prior to that they were invading gilneas from silverpine under the command of alpha prime to both grow there numbers to get revenge on malfurian and to find the scyth of elune.

the mass transforming of Gilneas also doesn't even start until after the forsaken are already beating down the wall it had nothing to do with provoking a military conflict as the conflict has already started before the turnings.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2021-12-13 at 11:15 PM.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

the mass transforming of Gilneas also doesn't even start until after the forsaken are already beating down the wall it had nothing to do with provoking a military conflict as the conflict has already started before the turnings.
    No it didn't: The gilneans say the Worgen were there way before the Forsaken showed up & they were situated on Purgation, IE, in vanilla. If what you were saying is true, why would Ivar attack Gilneas when it was already getting attacked by the Forsaken?

7+ Year Old Account
    No it didn't: The gilneans say the Worgen were there way before the Forsaken showed up & they were situated on Purgation, IE, in vanilla. If what you were saying is true, why would Ivar attack Gilneas when it was already getting attacked by the Forsaken?
    The worgen were around before the forsaken but they weren't actively infecting people they were little more then a local legend or fairy tale.

I also already told you why the worgen attacked Gilenes you edited it out.

they were invading gilneas from silverpine under the command of alpha prime to both grow there numbers to get revenge on malfurian and to find the scyth of elune.
    Alpha prime took advantage of the forsaken attacking as away to grow his numbers faster as the Gileans would be busy letting him spread his wolf cult and infect more people until he hit a critical mass.

Ivar him self never actaully even attack's Gilneas just his pack does under Alpha prime's command rather Ivar gave the pack members willingly or Alpha prime took them by being more Alpha is up in the air.

Do you guys think we'll be getting some kind of class/pvp balance changes in some future PTR patch or if they intended to do something they would have put it in already?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Do you guys think we'll be getting some kind of class/pvp balance changes in some future PTR patch or if they intended to do something they would have put it in already?
    Man, PTR been up for only 2 weeks, of course they will balance it later.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Balance is always the last thing they do. After 8 expansions i'd expect people to have picked up on that.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nice, 4 bosses tested this week, including Anduin. It is starting to feel more like February than March release.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Nice, 4 bosses tested this week, including Anduin. It is starting to feel more like February than March release.
    They go ham with testing, titties crossed for quick release.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Especially if they aren't testing the last 3 bosses on PTR - that would mean Mythic raid testing is next!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Oh yesss it's Pelagosboooooy. I actually prefer the original Arbiter model though. Also could this imply that the Jailer originally did look a bit like that instead of a wannabe Lichking oO?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad and not the character I expected to asend that way but better then some alternatives *Shudder*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by marlamin View Post
    my mans said “lets goooooo”

Ahahahahahahaha this just awful.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The model looks kinda crap ngl

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha, i don't know about this model.. the face looks weird as well.

I’m hoping we get the explanation of why it’s pelagos. I haven’t kept an eye on the new chapters

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I’m hoping we get the explanation of why it’s pelagos. I haven’t kept an eye on the new chapters
    Cause he’s not really Kyrian whatsoever and we need literally anyone BUT Sylvanas