5+ Year Old Account
    10.0 will be WoW’s best expansion since Legion, calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    So none of the other themes in that logo matter because you think you see a bow?

Everything matters. That's what i'm saying. You're using tunnel vision, which eliminates everything else on that logo. Not that it's confirmed to be real...

Explain.
    They fought alongside each other in War of the Ancients.

Uh why would we be looking towards the Titan homeworld? Wouldn't the titans be involved if Azeroth is threatened by the Old Gods, the very thing they empowered the dragons to stop in the first place?
    They would. I even included them in my Dragon Isles concept art. But, this is not the expansion dedicated to them. They would serve as a tease towards a future expansion.

While a very cool pic, Naaru really have nothing to do with dragons or the old gods. That should be titans, because the border of that logo is titan-based.
    Where do you see Naaru in what he posted?

From a post in another thread;
    What's tech about it?
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-01-25 at 02:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    Added more stuff
    Oh no the Iovanas... I thought I deleted that picture from my mind
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Added more stuff
    Where is the generic human house to represent the undying dream of WoW housing though?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by uzira View Post
    Hah! That's such a quixo ... quixoti—fuck it, can I have a hit of that hopium?

Added more stuff
    Hahaha excelent. Good job!
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

5+ Year Old Account
    Not the highest bar to clear tbf
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Added more stuff
    Glorious!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    That is literally what speculation is

If we only ever guessed worse than blizzard produces there would be no fun in it
    Ofc, but I mean.. it took the community a long time to find out that our expectations would never be fullfilled. Every expansion cycle we had the same ideas popping up lwft and right and people had the wildest expectations and believes blizz would pull it off.

Speculations always had better ideas or lead up to stories that the community made. Imo blizz never realised those and it always ended in dissappointments.

Great example are npc.. blizz add some random named person with no lore, but speculation sometimes goes so far that a random cheese vendor whos now a dreadlord in disquise or what ever. I remember some fan asking about some rwndom character( I believe it was an orge) that had no lore, but some wanted more because they though he was interesting. On blizzcon alex responded with: Really?? He just gives you a quest.. to kill some mobs.. ?

Sometimes speculation goes to far and that becomes the standard and then ita really not hard to end up in a dissappointment. Look at Azshara or N zoth.. as examples. These two had crazy speculations.. what we got was nothing people hoped for after all the talka for years.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-01-25 at 01:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zovaal sitting in a corner or over there.

<.<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well the two since Legion have been complete shitshows so it better be better than those two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Everything matters. That's what i'm saying. You're using tunnel vision, which eliminates everything else on that logo. Not that it's confirmed to be real...
    Tunnel vision is ignoring all the other elements of the logo because you think you're seeing a bow...

They fought alongside each other in War of the Ancients.
    That was against the Burning Legion. That doesn't really connect to the Old Gods or the Void trying to corrupt Azeroth.

They would. I even included them in my Dragon Isles concept art. But, this is not the expansion dedicated to them. They would serve as a tease towards a future expansion.
    No one said that the expansion would be "dedicated" to the Titans. The expansion would involve Dragons, Old Gods, and the sleeping Titan Azeroth who is weakened and in danger, thus endangering everyone on the planet. You want an expansion based on Azeroth, EoD sounds like that expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ofc, but I mean.. it took the community a long time to find out that our expectations would never be fullfilled. Every expansion cycle we had the same ideas popping up lwft and right and people had the wildest expectations and believes blizz would pull it off.

Speculations always had better ideas or lead up to stories that the community made. Imo blizz never realised those and it always ended in dissappointments.

Great example are npc.. blizz add some random named person with no lore, but speculation sometimes goes so far that a random cheese vendor whos now a dreadlord in disquise or what ever. I remember some fan asking about some rwndom character( I believe it was an orge) that had no lore, but some wanted more because they though he was interesting. On blizzcon alex responded with: Really?? He just gives you a quest.. to kill some mobs.. ?

Sometimes speculation goes to far and that becomes the standard and then ita really not hard to end up in a dissappointment. Look at Azshara or N zoth.. as examples. These two had crazy speculations.. what we got was nothing people hoped for after all the talka for years.
    I think there is a little bit of difference in your two examples, the ogre was inflated by the community for no apparent reason; N'zoth and Azshara were teased by Blizzard for years, one way or another, and then they were not that great. It's not community's fault if Blizzard's writing checks she can't cover.

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as they don't create some super Zorval called Megaval which has multiple Zorvals under his control blizzard can not do so much wrong if they either make a dragon or an emerald dream or a void light expansion
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Tunnel vision is ignoring all the other elements of the logo because you think you're seeing a bow...
    I think? I never suggested any interpretation to that logo whatsoever. You did.

That was against the Burning Legion. That doesn't really connect to the Old Gods or the Void trying to corrupt Azeroth.
    Doesn't matter who they fought against. They cooperated.

No one said that the expansion would be "dedicated" to the Titans. The expansion would involve Dragons, Old Gods, and the sleeping Titan Azeroth who is weakened and in danger, thus endangering everyone on the planet. You want an expansion based on Azeroth, EoD sounds like that expansion.
    Based in Azeroth, not on Azeroth. We already had one - BfA.
    A Titan theme wouldn't be Azeroth. We already had that. It would be the other Titans or titanforged.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like i was too slow at the hypetrain front.

Oh well, not gonna let this go to waste, use whichever you prefer:

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Usually there's a teaser for an announcement for the announcement, so it seems early.
    Usually there is Blizzcon where everyone expect reveal. We only had 1 annoucement outside that. But that's common knowledge, Blizzard for sure want community to gather around for event like that.

I expect 1 week notice, but imo it should be even longer. It would be awesome if today/tomorrow Mike present whole schedule - this week for Hearthstone news, this week for Diablo news, this week 9.2 launch and as finale expansion annoucement on that date.

Added more stuff
    Can someone please add Ion hiding somewhere in a corner and Bobby in a hood like Palpatine?

- - - Updated - - -

While a very cool pic, Naaru really have nothing to do with dragons or the old gods. That should be titans, because the border of that logo is titan-based.

From a post in another thread;
    This logo comparison makes me even more believe that Empire of Dragons indeed is a "true" leak and the upcoming expansion. The logo is just way too well done to be a fake.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Can someone please add Ion hiding somewhere in a corner and Bobby in a hood like Palpatine?
    Ion is already hiding in a disguise, look better
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    I think? I never suggested any interpretation to that logo whatsoever. You did.
    You stated that you thought it was a bow earlier in the thread.

Doesn't matter who they fought against. They cooperated.
    Against a completely unrelated foe thousands of years before the events of the next expansion.

Based in Azeroth, not on Azeroth. We already had one - BfA.
    A Titan theme wouldn't be Azeroth. We already had that. It would be the other Titans or titanforged.
    We have titan facilities all over Azeroth, further our base of operations in BFA (Chamber of Heart) was a titan facility alongside a titan robot named Mother.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-01-25 at 02:50 PM.