Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    To me it's either Reality or Time, can't see what else it could be
    No idea if it's related, anyway knowing there is a 7th force apposing the other ones, this whisper of N'zoth takes a whole new meaning: The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all

Given all the allusions to it this expansion, I think its Fate. Which would sort of encompasses Time and Reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post
    Leak : Following the story of Wrath of The Bolvar, the next expansion (Confirmed by John blizzard himself) is gonna be Mist of The Alexstraza
    Fixed that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    No idea if it's related, anyway knowing there is a 7th force apposing the other ones, this whisper of N'zoth takes a whole new meaning: The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all
    Oh waow, now that would be a really interesting plotline to explore!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Where did I say it was?
    You said that SEF took from the shadow clone ability and that’s one reason along with mage mirror image that makes Blademaster something that would never happen

Has anyone speculated yet that the 2nd song is Dynamis. I mean, The power of friendship. I mean, Emotion?
    Last edited by bruxx; 2022-01-28 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    Has anyone speculated yet that the 2nd song is Dynamis. I mean, The power of friendship. I mean, Emotion?

I had to.

I had to.
    And people were complaining about Vulpera in the horde. The tears will be glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    And people were complaining about Vulpera in the horde. The tears will be glorious.
    My Little Centauri, coming soon to a Kalimdor zone near you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Time is part of Order tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    I had taken that to be in regards to Z'rali but the Court of Harvesters definitely aren't the enemy of all (nor is Death in truth) so that would actually make more sense. Interesting.

There's also the Everliving Statuette talking about how the 7th covets what the 6 hold onto.

I don't think the 7th is Azeroth, it seems like a malevolent force. Firim's notes seem to indicate that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am pretty confident it's reality. It's explicitly said to be a sort of amalgamation between the 6 cosmic forces.
    I'm getting the feeling this whole construct is actually a locking mechanism/seal designed to either keep something away from the 7th force or keep the 7th force away. So either a sort of safe or prison. The 7th Fonon force would be some other power on a similar level to the First Ones. Not necessarily something fundamentally different, just with designs that are incompatible with the known universe's existence. You know, like the presence of a seal on a door being incompatible with your desire to enter the room.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Yeah, I saw that one. I don't think it's real, but I'm happy to see someone else is carrying on with the tradition of fake expansion logos.

This "leak season" in general is confusing me a bit, but maybe that's just because I'm so out of the loop with everything relating to WoW and Blizzard now. As far as I know, Blizzard isn't set to make any major announcements anytime soon and seeing as BlizzCon is cancelled and there aren't any major game conventions coming up, I'm confused why people are even expecting a real leak to pop up. Why now?
    leak season usually lasts a few months and we're most definitely getting the xpac announcement before the end of April (at the very latest).

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm getting the feeling this whole construct is actually a locking mechanism/seal designed to either keep something away from the 7th force or keep the 7th force away. So either a sort of safe or prison. The 7th Fonon force would be some other power on a similar level to the First Ones. Not necessarily something fundamentally different, just with designs that are incompatible with the known universe's existence. You know, like the presence of a seal on a door being incompatible with your desire to enter the room.
    Would be interesting. Each creator race would need some kind of reason to create the systems that are currently in place. An evil First One is the obvious choice, but I would like if there were more than one.

And now that you reminded me of Tales of the Abyss I think I need to find some way to play it once more.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if 10.0 isn't actually about dragons and Dragon Isles or world revamp, blizz must be shitting their pants hoping they get a good reception on their theme
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Imagine if 10.0 isn't actually about dragons and Dragon Isles or world revamp, blizz must be shitting their pants hoping they get a good reception on their theme
    I'd love to be blown out of the water with surprise if none of the theories/leaks are even remotely correct. That'd be great.

Calling it. War of the ancients, time traveling night elf expansion

Speaking of before SL was announced what was the "leak" people were talking about the most on here? Dragon-something is definitely the main vibe this go around but I can't remember during BfA what the focus of speculation was.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'd love to be blown out of the water with surprise if none of the theories/leaks are even remotely correct. That'd be great.
    Oh I agree, and whatever theme they decided on I believe will be great as long as its not an unknown cosmic realm thingy. I was just wondering what might be going through their heads about reception

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xi Jinping View Post
    Calling it. War of the ancients, time traveling night elf expansion
    I wouldn't be opposed to that. WoD let us see Draenor before Outland, I would like to see the old megacontinent. Story was sucky at parts but the main letdown was cut content which was not due to it being a time travel expac

I bought into Ybarra's tweets hinting at something big announced this week and convinced myself we would see a big wow update xd

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Speaking of before SL was announced what was the "leak" people were talking about the most on here? Dragon-something is definitely the main vibe this go around but I can't remember during BfA what the focus of speculation was.
    It was Dragon Isles, Death and Revamped Northrend (since before then SL was just the shadowy version of Azeroth where we go when we die). Global warming Northrend was popular to raise awareness for climate change xD But yeah based on the BfA sylvanas stuff it was mostly death stuff people thought, even some "leaks" combining revamped northrend with dragon isles nearby

But that was based on BfA story. In SL we have nothing hinting at dragons except what I remember some text in draconic in Zereth Mortis (and maybe Wrathion showing Anduin what real domination is).