10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    And what about the players who have been asking for Necromancers and Dark Rangers or other numerous classes over the years?, NOT everyone even likes the thought of a Tinker.
    Honestly if I wanted to play a Necromancer, I would have a great deal of fun with Warlocks and Death Knights. As for Dark Rangers, Forsaken or Void Elf MM Hunters or BM Hunters with undead pets should scratch that itch quite well. You could even obtain Sylvanas' Quiver and Bow for icing on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Honestly if I wanted to play a Necromancer, I would have a great deal of fun with Warlocks and Death Knights. As for Dark Rangers, Forsaken or Void Elf MM Hunters or BM Hunters with undead pets should scratch that itch quite well.
    If you want to play Tinker, play a Survival Hunter with Robot Pets and Engineering as a profession.

Honestly if I wanted to play a Necromancer, I would have a great deal of fun with Warlocks and Death Knights. As for Dark Rangers, Forsaken or Void Elf MM Hunters or BM Hunters with undead pets should scratch that itch quite well.
    JUST STOP IT!!!

You are being an absolute hypocrite with these statements, JUST STOP!!!

As other have mentioned if you want to be a Tinker, Gnomes get mechanical pets and you can use gun aswell as engineering as a profession just stop with your hypocritical bullshit it's tiring.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Wasn’t the shadowlands originally just a reflection of the dream in the lore?
    shadowlands and the emerald dream worked like the feywild and the shadowfell from the DND they were mirror twisted versions of the material plane.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    TBC had the worst lore and the raiding "experience" was quite bad compared to WotLK.

Legion > MoP > WotLK = Shadowlands > Cataclysm > WoD > BfA > TBC
    Shadowlands behind wod for me, but ye pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    If you want to play Tinker, play a Survival Hunter with Robot Pets and Engineering as a profession.
    Except a Survival Hunter and Engineering contains none of that concept's abilities. Death Knights have multiple Necromancer abilities, and Hunters can obtain Dark Ranger abilities through Sylvanas' Quiver and Bow. In addition they can tame undead creatures, something Nathanos (a Dark Ranger) could do.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    JUST STOP IT!!!

You are being an absolute hypocrite with these statements, JUST STOP!!!

As other have mentioned if you want to be a Tinker, Gnomes get mechanical pets and you can use gun aswell as engineering as a profession just stop with your hypocritical bullshit it's tiring.
    Downplaying anything that isnt dragon or tinker related. Its very annoying, we know.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    its a shame that it took a GIF of the creator to convince you guys that it was fake. It was obviously fake from the beginning. While it is really well done, way too low quality for a Blizzardo logo.
    And the initial SL logo leak looked like fried ass, and the BfA logo is literally a Photoshop collage using different resolution images of the sword from the Warcraft movie.

The logo looked convincingly like an early development logo, like what one might expect to find in the first trailer and on press kits, before it gets a more polished version for the physical copies and login screen.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Downplaying anything that isnt dragon or tinker related. Its very annoying, we know.
    I'm not downplaying anything. I'm merely pointing out that Necromancer and Dark Ranger concepts are already dispersed within the current class lineup. It isn't my fault that some folks are emotionally attached to a MMO class concept.

Except a Survival Hunter and Engineering contains none of that concept's abilities. Death Knights have multiple Necromancer abilities, and Hunters can obtain Dark Ranger abilities through Sylvanas' Quiver and Bow. In addition they can tame undead creatures, something Nathanos (a Dark Ranger) could do.
    So your argument against Dark Rangers is "Oh, if you get the Legendary bow from the previous raid tier and use an undead pet that's essentially the same as any pet, you are essentially a Dark Ranger", but when someone says "Oh, use the Hunter spec that mostly deals with bombs, traps and explosives, while using the Engineering profession that has access to gadgets and gizmos while using a mechanical pet", that's not a valid point at all.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    It's seriously annoying, Yet it astounds me the arguments he uses against other class concepts can be used against his precious Tinker concept with pure ease.

At this point I really hope the next expansion doesn't contain Tinkers as I seriously hate the thought of them at this point Thanks to Teriz.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You also forgot Vexiona and the Dragon Cult of the Void.

In fact it will be revealed that, much like Wrathion the Black Emperor, the Vexiona we fought in Ny'alotha was actually a Faceless one disguising itself as the Void matriarch. A diversion distracting the heroes from the REAL Vexiona, who is MIA and is leading the Cult of the Void and the Void Dragonflight.

Vexiona is in a prime position to usher in the supremacy of the Void and the whispers in the Dragon Isles. What better way to strike, than when the champions are busy fighting in another dimension entirely?
    As of Legion, Sintharia aka Sinestra is also still around. There are a lot of seeds planted for an eventual Dragon expansion. Will it be 10.0? I dont think, but I hope so.

7+ Year Old Account
    It isn't my fault that some folks are emotionally attached to a MMO class concept.
    Right, because you totally don't have an unhealthy emotional attachment to a certain other MMO class concept.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    So your argument against Dark Rangers is "Oh, if you get the Legendary bow from the previous raid tier and use an undead pet that's essentially the same as any pet, you are essentially a Dark Ranger", but when someone says "Oh, use the Hunter spec that mostly deals with bombs, traps and explosives, while using the Engineering profession that has access to gadgets and gizmos while using a mechanical pet", that's not a valid point at all.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, my friend.
    Dark Rangers have been tied to the Hunter class for years now. Blizzard made that quite clear when they had Dark Rangers as part of the Hunter's class hall in Legion. At the most basic levels, a Dark Ranger is simply an undead Hunter who uses shadow arrows. You can achieve that with an Undead or Void Elf Hunter.

Hunters do not "mostly deal" with bombs, traps, and explosives. You can count those abilities on your hands. Further, abilities like Explosive Shot are not in the same spec as abilities like Wildfire bomb. I should also point out that none of those abilities are part of the nearly 2 dozen unique abilities associated with the technology-class concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Right, because you totally don't have an unhealthy emotional attachment to a certain other MMO class concept.
    I truly don't. Fun fact; I would actually prefer a Dragonborne class next expansion, and a Tinker class further down the line. However, I have a feeling that the next class will be a mechanical class regardless, and it will be shoehorned in due to lack of options.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    As of Legion, Sintharia aka Sinestra is also still around.
    That isn't necessarily true.

Sinestra was mentioned by a twillight dragon who took up TH leadership after Deathwing died.
    She just heard her voice through whispers, it could very well just be the void manipulating her.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    As of Legion, Sintharia aka Sinestra is also still around. There are a lot of seeds planted for an eventual Dragon expansion. Will it be 10.0? I dont think, but I hope so.
    Since Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflight have access to all timelines, they can go crazy with pretty much whatever they want. They can even introduce an alternate version of Deathwing if they want to. Or an alternate version of some other dragon (maybe Ysera/Alexstrasza?) who went crazy instead of Deathwing.

With the Infinite Dragonflight, the possibilities are literally endless.

Dark Rangers have been tied to the Hunter class for years now. Blizzard made that quite clear when they had Dark Rangers as part of the Hunter's class hall in Legion. At the most basic levels, a Dark Ranger is simply an undead Hunter who uses shadow arrows. You can achieve that with an Undead or Void Elf Hunter.

Hunters do not "mostly deal" with bombs, traps, and explosives. You can count those abilities on your hands. Further, abilities like Explosive Shot are not in the same spec as abilities like Wildfire bomb. I should also point out that none of those abilities are part of the nearly 2 dozen unique abilities associated with the technology-class concept.

- - - Updated - - -

I truly don't. Fun fact; I would actually prefer a Dragonborne class next expansion, and a Tinker class further down the line. However, I have a feeling that the next class will be a mechanical class regardless, and it will be shoehorned in due to lack of options.
    I mean, Penny Clobberbottom, who is clearly a Tinker (and on Mechagon as well, funnily enough), is considered a Survival Hunter by the game. Kimzee Pinchwhistle is considered a Combat Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, Penny Clobberbottom, who is clearly a Tinker (and on Mechagon as well, funnily enough), is considered a Survival Hunter by the game. Kimzee Pinchwhistle is considered a Combat Rogue.
    You need to pull abilities from the HotS and WC3 hero, not random NPCs. That has been the case for all expansion class inclusions. So if the Survival Hunter does not contain any of the abilities of those heroes, it is not what you say it is.

7+ Year Old Account
    They have the perfect opportunity to bring back the chromatic dragonflight and invoke Cromatus, who body is nearly indestructible to be end villain aka Tiamat in dungeon and dragons, and yet, im pretty sure the expansion will be blow out by twilight dragon shenanigans, truly sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    They have the perfect opportunity to bring back the chromatic dragonflight and invoke Cromatus, who body is nearly indestructible to be end villain aka Tiamat in dungeon and dragons, and yet, im pretty sure the expansion will be blow out by twilight dragon shenanigans, truly sad.
    There's also a chromatic drake that we saw during the Island Expeditions;

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Chromitus