7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    you've just given the definition of varodoc
    Well, he also enjoys forum vacations from time to time.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Are people expecting another cinematic from the Mythic Jailer kill? Mythic-only phase?

Let’s go off tangent and tell you why Void Elves are God’s gift to mankind
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Are people expecting another cinematic from the Mythic Jailer kill? Mythic-only phase?
    has he been downed on mythic yet ?

Have they ever done that? The last encrypted cinematic is 25 seconds & probably has to do with Pelegos ascending or Sylvanas' trial.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Let’s go off tangent and tell you why Void Elves are God’s gift to mankind
    I never said this.

I simply said that they are the most valuable addition to the Alliance in the last 18 or so years. The Alliance literally would have fallen disastrously at Lordaeron if it wasn't for the clutch teleport abilities of Alleria and her followers \_(ツ)_/

7+ Year Old Account
    No, we would have datamined another encrypted cinematic if that was the case.

And why even would there be one when we already know what happens in the available ending cinematic?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    has he been downed on mythic yet ?
    Noone has gotten past Anduin, and only two guilds have defeated Halondrus.

Looks like this raid will take a while, which doesn't bode well for the average raiding guild.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    You also forgot Vexiona and the Dragon Cult of the Void.

In fact it will be revealed that, much like Wrathion the Black Emperor, the Vexiona we fought in Ny'alotha was actually a Faceless one disguising itself as the Void matriarch. A diversion distracting the heroes from the REAL Vexiona, who is MIA and is leading the Cult of the Void and the Void Dragonflight.

Vexiona is in a prime position to usher in the supremacy of the Void and the whispers in the Dragon Isles. What better way to strike, than when the champions are busy fighting in another dimension entirely?
    Pretty sure we looted a dragon though

10+ Year Old Account

Anything but "cordial" and "polite" that one is

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not a dragonposter myself. I find WoW dragons boring as fuck and I'm glad I was right to immediately say it's fake, but a nu-Cataclysm with dragons as a backdrop like the first one would be appreciated. As would be one that doesn't bother with the Dragons but I doubt we'll have that luck.
    Out of curiosity, what expansion would you like? Implicitly, you seem to be suggesting a world revamp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Anything but "cordial" and "polite" that one is
    Are you implying that a successive sequence of for every statement made in complete ignorance is moderately frustrating? That being as smug as realistically possible over the most objectively incorrect comments might exhaust our patience?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Noone has gotten past Anduin, and only two guilds have defeated Halondrus.

Looks like this raid will take a while, which doesn't bode well for the average raiding guild.
    Lore confirmed after the race it gets nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The point is the German version cannot be read that way at all. So unless they bungled the translation, you're likely just taking a metaphor to mean more than it does.
    What is the exact translation?

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Pretty sure we looted a dragon though
    For now we can remain confident that, if Blizzard wants to bring Vexiona and her Void Dragons back, they'll just use the excuse that it was an illusion/faceless one masquerading all along.

Maybe the player didn't actually loot a dragon, maybe it's what N'Zoth made the player think. Reminder that the raid took place inside N'Zoth's dimension, N'Zoth being a master of illusions and deceit.

These are the same writers who gave no explanation for why the Pillar of Creation was left unguarded in the Tomb of Sargeras and gave no explanation for how Azshara got it btw.

The future is bright is hint that the 80's group Timbuk 3 will be the end bosses of the expansion. And because of this, I think it's a hint that the new class will be Bards.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    They have the perfect opportunity to bring back the chromatic dragonflight and invoke Cromatus
    If it is a Dragon expansion, likelihood is that Chromatus will be a loot pinata somewhere down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    For now we can remain confident that, if Blizzard wants to bring Vexiona and her Void Dragons back, they'll just use the excuse that it was an illusion/faceless one masquerading all along.

Maybe the player didn't actually loot a dragon, maybe it's what N'Zoth made the player think. Reminder that the raid took place inside N'Zoth's dimension, N'Zoth being a master of illusions and deceit.

These are the same writers who gave no explanation for why the Pillar of Creation was left unguarded in the Tomb of Sargeras and gave no explanation for how Azshara got it btw.
    True but for now I’m going with Vex being dead

Void flight is definitely a threat because we know she recruited others

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    The future is bright is hint that the 80's group Timbuk 3 will be the end bosses of the expansion. And because of this, I think it's a hint that the new class will be Bards.
    Damn dude the hints for shadowlands on Twitter were essentially that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    I guess theoretically there could be one that shows happens to Azeroth, not just the Jailer.
    What happens to Azeroth is part of the fight.

He transports the soul to the Sepulcher, he weakens her further and then tries to dominate her, he fails and then tries to kill her.
    Of course we defeat him before that actually happens -> ending cinematic plays.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    This is the best pro-tinker argument. Other arguments need not apply. Half-measures got us void elves instead of high elves, only to basically turn them into high elves anyway. Don't make the same mistake.
    What are you talking about? Everybody loves uncomfortable compromises!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Pandaria and Zandalar I believe.
    I'm guessing this is where our next Island Chain continent will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Look, don't get me wrong, personally, I think the Empire of Dragons logo is fake, but why are we believing Bagina saying that they were the one who faked the logo without any proof whatsoever?

Did I miss something, lol?

I am probably one of the biggest opponents of EoD, but throwing it out the window just because someone said they faked it doesn't mean anything without any proof that they did do it.
    Given that they were the one who posted it in the first place and provided a timelapse of drawing it, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    In german it says "vielversprechend", which translates to "promising"
    Unfortunate. That would've been a legitimate implication if it were "bright".