Y'all, hush about this release date crap and vibe to the Music. It'll be ready when it's ready.

Since the music hasn't been posted yet.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It’s definitely July now as we didn’t get the release candidate this week and they’re still tuning.
    Or you know, they could give it now or tomorrow. The 2 week limit is somewhat consistent, but hasnt been exact in the past. So long as players are given a rough estimate of 2 weeks-ish it seems to end up about right.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Since the music hasn't been posted yet.

Thank you. Some of this Music is among the best in WoW, on god.

I don't get the hype, it's WoW music. It's the same mix of playful and bombastic orchestral tracks we always get.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I don't get the hype, it's WoW music. It's the same mix of playful and bombastic orchestral tracks we always get.
    Because it sounds fuckin badass?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Or you know, they could give it now or tomorrow. The 2 week limit is somewhat consistent, but hasnt been exact in the past. So long as players are given a rough estimate of 2 weeks-ish it seems to end up about right.
    Tuning classes today and having a release candidate two days later? Hella optimistic, especially when we consider that they‘re doing only one build per week.

I was on the June 29 track, but now I’d say July 6 the earliest.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-06-15 at 09:21 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Never really cared for WoW's music. It's too ambient and background focused for my liking. Nothing ever stood out to me and its been pretty forgettable. Always preferred my game music more melodic and in the forefront.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Never really cared for WoW's music. It's too ambient and background focused for my liking. Nothing ever stood out to me and its been pretty forgettable. Always preferred my game music more melodic and in the forefront.
    ...Ehhhhh????

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    ...Ehhhhh????
    Do differing opinions confuse you?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Because it sounds fuckin badass?
    Not my cup of tea, honestly. For WoW I prefer the more melodic and less generic tracks. Love the music in Drustvar and Grizzly Hills, but Curse of the Worgen is my all time fav from WoW. I fucking love that track. Zandalar has nice music as well. City of Gold, I think the name was.

In general I prefer the FFXIV soundtrack both for variety, the leitmotifs, and how they are used to enhance the narrative.

None of the tracks in this patch do it for me. But honestly with no sarcasm or anything I'm happy for you that you found something in this patch that made you so excited.

they stopped doing ambient music after BC (of course there is still a track here and there). Personally, I like the ambient music a lot especially the one from BC which was done by Matt Uelmen (he did do the Diablo 1/2 music)
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2021-06-15 at 09:38 PM.

It definetely has some nice parts, but i wonder where will all the music be used? Feels too much for korthia and raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Not my cup of tea, honestly. For WoW I prefer the more melodic and less generic tracks. Love the music in Drustvar and Grizzly Hills, but Curse of the Worgen is my all time fav from WoW. I fucking love that track. Zandalar has nice music as well. City of Gold, I think the name was.

In general I prefer the FFXIV soundtrack both for variety, the leitmotifs, and how they are used to enhance the narrative.

None of the tracks in this patch do it for me. But honestly with no sarcasm or anything I'm happy for you that you found something in this patch that made you so excited.
    It's aight man. WoW Music's definitely not for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Sargeras got 100% fooled, and the Void abilities on the Naaru chick is clever asf. From what I've seen from the SoD and whatnot, seems like Danny and co are 100% Team Zovaal.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    It definetely has some nice parts, but i wonder where will all the music be used? Feels too much for korthia and raid.
    I imagine the mega-dungeon uses up a lot too.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Fucking Naaru are just the most useless creatures ever. Also these ingame cutscenes will never look good, will they?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Fucking Naaru are just the most useless creatures ever. Also these ingame cutscenes will never look good, will they?
    When fan comedic machinima has better animation...

Those are animations though, not in-game cutscenes.
    If you want to compare WoW cutscenes to machinima then you need to look at the pre-rendered stuff like the Anduin cutscene in 7.2 or something like that.

In-game cutscenes can look really good though I find. The final cutscene for the Stormsong Valley questline was really damn good I thought.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

That is what I don't get. It's not like they couldn't animate them a bit better, but instead the always use these canned animations that just never work and never look good. Not to mention the unhinged jaw animations, those drove me crazy in BfA with Jaina..

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Those are animations though, not in-game cutscenes.
    If you want to compare WoW cutscenes to machinima then you need to look at the pre-rendered stuff like the Anduin cutscene in 7.2 or something like that.

In-game cutscenes can look really good though I find. The final cutscene for the Stormsong Valley questline was really damn good I thought.
    That's fair.