5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I actually think this is correct, when I saw the textures as well, I couldn't help but notice the Blood Elf sigil on it. I think they are going to replace the Blood Elf thongs with more full undergarments.
    So Alex is walking around in Belf underwear?

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Soooo where is this "10.0 is in august 2023" source?
    it was the same guy that posted the box art leak

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    It's not a perfect replica of her art. It is similar, though.

I can absolutely see it being underwear textures for a hypothetical dragon race similar to how DHs had theirs themed.

...this is the weirdest conversation, I swear

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Yeah, but that came from Reddit and we don't know the origin. So that's irrelevant.

Somehow accidentally deleted my post.

To iterate, while I think microclasses are a very smart solution to design problems, and having the entire expansion be endgame would be a very bold move and take several steps forward in the stagnating expansion design philosophy, I sadly don't think the text leak is real, just a lucky guess.

Missing too many things we know under the hood, LivingWorld systems, the new stable features. The incorrect dates given.

Unlike the original bad Shadowlands leak, I would be more than happy to be proven wrong, but too much doesn't add up.

No, there's no connection to Alexstraza at all, that was just assumed in connection with this. It;s here:
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...74500748734467

It just looks like blood elf thong removal imo.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Yes, but not necessarily the same guy who posted the art on reddit. And the reddit poster might not be the one who took the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    No, there's no connection to Alexstraza at all, that was just assumed in connection with this. It;s here:
    https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...74500748734467

It just looks like blood elf thong removal imo.
    Ahh okay, thanks. I mixed up which outfit we are talking about.

But if we get new underwear that indicates another model update.

Yes, but not necessarily the same guy who posted the art on reddit. And the reddit poster might not be the one who took the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Please let us have new character screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Thank you for clarifying (@Sondrelk). Not a fan of this name, the logo and the key art to be honest. Looks cringe.
    I would have been quite surprised if ANYTHING the devs did pleased you. You constantly bitch about the game...nonstop.

Could really just be about the blood elf underwear being too provocative.

...actually isn't the yellow sigil with the red gem really really similar to the design on Alex's staff?

Idk. There's Belf influences but that sort of more purple/pink-leaning red hasn't really been their palette before.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That's not entirely true. When I first saw the "Vol'jin in an urn" leak for BfA, I knew 100% that it had to be the one. It sounded real. What I'm reading here doesn't sound real in the slightest.
    Yeah. I’m on board with the leaked images, but the context and most of the content from that leak just sounds… out of the blue and totally random.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Belfs don't have lavender coloring or red jewels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflighters View Post
    Belfs don't have lavender coloring or red jewels.
    Could simply be more options in customization though. They already get to choose gold or silver for the jewelry and I think Draenei have similar options for jewel tones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Hm.

It's entirely possible that Northrend Dalaran gets a bump in the pre-patch due to Galakrond, another updated variable, and its proximity to Wyrmrest and it isn't necessarily related to evidence of Dalaran as a full time capital.

I can absolutely see a scenario where Galakrond wrecks Wyrmrest and it forces the flights to fall back to their ancestral home.

Still skeptical of the full leak.
    It makes sense for Dalaran, if it was used in Northrend, would be bumped to Legion textures. However it does raise a good point that Dalaran is actively involved again which AFAIK was not mentioned in any leaks before, even the ones that mention Khadgar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Could simply be more options in customization though. They already get to choose gold or silver for the jewelry and I think Draenei have similar options for jewel tones.
    Oh it could be, but at the moment it is way more similar to Alex's design.

If it's a player texture it could be as simple as an Alexstraza themed costume for players.

It makes sense for Dalaran, if it was used in Northrend, would be bumped to Legion textures. However it does raise a good point that Dalaran is actively involved again which AFAIK was not mentioned in any leaks before, even the ones that mention Khadgar.
    Feels like just something that was missed.

Dalaran being a hub in Northrend for just the pre-patch makes sense. It's in close proximity to Wyrmrest. It's close to Galakrond's remains.

Dalaran's return made sense in Legion because the Broken Isles are a mostly fucked civilization that wouldn't have had a clear base of operations for us to start from outside Suramar which is hostile and bubbled. It feels like the Dragon Isles really would make sense to have a hub of their own.

Dalaran Sewers was perfect as the Rogue Order Hall. It was one of the most immersive Order Hall's and it fit the Rogue theme to a tee.

I don't understand how in any situation anyone can think Ravenholdt is better, apart from personal taste? It's just a standard manor house in the hills. There's nothing thematic to it apart from it has the Rogue classes tied to it from Cataclysm and Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Feels like just something that was missed.

Dalaran being a hub in Northrend for just the pre-patch makes sense. It's in close proximity to Wyrmrest. It's close to Galakrond's remains.

Dalaran's return made sense in Legion because the Broken Isles are a mostly fucked civilization that wouldn't have had a clear base of operations for us to start from outside Suramar which is hostile and bubbled. It feels like the Dragon Isles really would make sense to have a hub of their own.
    The Dragon Isles have zero lore though, so we don't know if there are even cities there or even civilization. Why would Dragons have houses or a city for starters?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Since nobody posted it, Marla clarified its something about Northrend Dalaran:
    https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1510643137487773706
    Something time related.

The Dragon Isles have zero lore though, so we don't know if there are even cities there or even civilization. Why would Dragons have houses or a city for starters?
    That's also true. It's worth noting though that Blizzard loves to invent wholesale excuses for that stuff. The Broken Isles is an exception because the whole idea was that we were returning to a place that was already besieged and crumpled.

Dalaran 3 just sounds unlikely. The fact that it's Northrend Dalaran being messed with just reinforces it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Dalaran Sewers was perfect as the Rogue Order Hall. It was one of the most immersive Order Hall's and it fit the Rogue theme to a tee.

I don't understand how in any situation anyone can think Ravenholdt is better, apart from personal taste? It's just a standard manor house in the hills. There's nothing thematic to it apart from it has the Rogue classes tied to it from Cataclysm and Classic.
    Ravenholdt is a guild of elite assassins and thieves, so it was fitting to a tee as well. Not hating on Dalaran's sewers, I guess it all comes down to personal taste.