Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post

suck a couple of dicks you queers
    I wish
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    I got hit with a 4 day ban or commenting on the Tinker April Fools patch notes, yet this guy will get to keep posting.
    Flamebaiting seems to be widely tolerated in this forum.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    I wish
    /10char
    Imagine still using queer as an insult. That reminds me of that one time someone told George Takei that he sucks. And he responded with "And quite well, I am told."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Flamebaiting seems to be widely tolerated in this forum.
    Well, there will be plenty of flaming with....*puts on sunglasses* a dragon expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    A full world revamp would be the dream, not gonna lie! But I'll settle for a partial one, if I know the rest is coming later on!
    I'll take what I can get at this point with a revamp. I just feel like Blizz absolutely have the capabilities to give us a full world revamp, especially if they have been working on it for years.

People tend to point back at Cataclysm and say a full world revamp can only hinder the rest of the game, but that isn't true because Cataclysm was received pretty favourably up until Dragon Soul, which tarnished its reputation.

I want new zones and revamped old zones. I want a reason to level fresh new characters again. I want those zones to have relevant max level content in them, in both the form of max level campaigns and to interact well with the fresh batch of new zones.

Whilst I would definitely be content with a Dragon Isles expansion complete with a revamped Northern Eastern Kingdoms, I won't be able to help but feel disappointed at the same time because it is definitely in Blizzards capabilities to pull off a full revamp.

I genuinely don't think it's expecting too much.

However, if Dragonflight is a combination of Legion and MoP with SOME small iterations of content from BfA and SL, then I'll be happy. Just not as happy as I could be, ya know?

Guys, can we please move on and go back to speculation? The obvious troll/homophobic slur will be dealt with accordingly by the mods upon reporting.

Back to the topic: can anyone confirm whether each head of Chromatus is independant and has like a different personnality? Or does it have some sort of meta/share consciousness?

7+ Year Old Account
    Gladly.

Yeah, I think it's just another interpretation of Alex looks pretty cool imo
    It's gorgeous imo, i never really liked the whole bikini thing.

Formerly known as Arafal

lol literal shit tier writing

it's not dead, it's just unconscious, but you can't kill it cause magic, so wait til we pull it out of our asses in 10 years so you can put it back to sleep again

I guess magic also takes care of the nutrients it needs

magic explains everything

Guess we found Edward Wu's new account

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone should take a look at the thread @Northelim posted because it's genuinely interesting. The Chinese poster predicted BfA, SL, and now with "Dragonflight" it looks like they've predicted 10.0 too. I don't understand how they arrived at these conclusions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Gladly.

I really like the fierce warrior dragonqueen vibe of that artwork. Can't wait to see her new dragon model!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Something's not quite right, a lot of alt accounts have been made and banned this leak season it makes me question the validity of all of them.
    Well you are right to question them as the title is the only thing that can be considered 100% confirmed. The artwork might be an unbelievably well made leak that luckily guessed the title correct (For some reason there was only a few hours between the two, despite them being from totally different sources). As for the leaked feature list, a lot of it seems to line up with what we know or speculate, but that just might be confirmation bias. Personally I say the art is legit, the text is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I've been pointing it out since i heard it.

I'm 99% sure it wont happen though.
    It is a balancing disaster in general, especially in PvP.

I know a lot here hate on Tinker but it doesn't deserve to be gutted into a one spec gimmick when it could offer so much more.

Same with Dragonknight.

Chronomancer should be a fourth spec for Mages, and Bard for either Rogue or at a push Monk (Chi Ji being based around song and music).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokster10 View Post
    Guess we found Edward Wu's new account
    Oh shit! You are right!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

lol literal shit tier writing

it's not dead, it's just unconscious, but you can't kill it cause magic, so wait til we pull it out of our asses in 10 years so you can put it back to sleep again

I guess magic also takes care of the nutrients it needs

magic explains everything

Dude chill

When a body gets put in stasis it doesn’t need nutrients that’s kinda fiction 101

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think everyone should take a look at the thread @Northelim posted because it's genuinely interesting. The Chinese poster predicted BfA, SL, and now with "Dragonflight" it looks like they've predicted 10.0 too. I don't understand how they arrived at these conclusions though.
    Interestinmg. SO what weill happen after 13.0? Will WoW just end?

Guys, can we please move on and go back to speculation? The obvious troll/homophobic slur will be dealt with accordingly by the mods upon reporting.

Back to the topic: can anyone confirm whether each head of Chromatus is independant and has like a different personnality? Or does it have some sort of meta/share consciousness?
    From the book it seemed to have multiple

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's an interesting theory but with them now adding cross-faction stuff I highly doubt the "Mists 2" is happening. As they'd need to yank out cross-faction for a new war to make any sense.

Also have my doubts about an Elemental-themed expansion after how much of that was solved in Cata and then again in Legion (if you're a Shaman) but hey, if this is a generic "help dragons" expansion I guess anything is now possible.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I really can't see how anyone could be happy with the idea of these micro classes.

It's the biggest worry of the Dragonflight premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Thb if they were to be thematic she should look perpetually pregnant. Also unless she is a weird oviparous mammal, the breasts never made sense anyway.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Dude chill

When a body gets put in stasis it doesn’t need nutrients that’s kinda fiction 101
    Also literally the same plot point explains why we have playable demon hunters
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Interestinmg. SO what weill happen after 13.0? Will WoW just end?
    Realm reborn