Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...with-leak-info

When is A New World coming out mister blizzard?
    Even then, you can see comments about Razorpax. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...with-leak-info

When is A New World coming out mister blizzard?
    Please refer to countless prior posts about how me and co-workers spent time amusing ourselves in the office. If you look, we sprinkled real information in these "leaks" and we actually really enjoyed doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Catastrophy if you're reading this, which I'm sure you are, then please come confirm our suspicions about this guy.
    I love that we're now asking larpers to debunk other larpers! AH! What have we become...

you know what'd be a giga chad move from blizz? doing the reveal this thursday instead, it's already been leaked, might aswell pull the bandaid off.

Quote Originally Posted by visualdave View Post
    Like I said in a post previously, whilst working at Blizzard me and my office section would sometimes pass time by messing around with players on forums and such. We would sometimes create fake leaks so stupid, but sprinkle in just a tiny bit of real information to our amusement. As you can tell work life was very boring. But funny at the time!
    Jesus christ, you need to get some professional help man.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    I gotta say, for an artist, you do sure know a lot about the inner workings of every other department. Pretty impressive, honestly.

Also, wasn't Ashes debunked a few weeks ago? Why are people still holding on to that leak?
    AFAIK, the only thing close to it was Overwatch 2 stuff and dates. Something I'd be willing to say have changed.

I think the truth is more likely that both are leaks are fake that got something right as an overall general plot. But honestly, even when Blizzard does the expansion that players expect, it's generally not done in the way players expect them so I'd not expect "common fan guesses and theories" to hit the mark.

Please refer to countless prior posts about how me and co-workers spent time amusing ourselves in the office. If you look, we sprinkled real information in these "leaks" and we actually really enjoyed doing so.
    No wonder you got laid off if that's how you were spending your time working.

Oh we larping today huh ... lmao

People have always tended to swerve towards the cool sounding leaks. In reality it's a company of people just working for money. We are forced upon with great goals that cannot be completed. The game is not being made to be the best it can be. It's simply being made. It's genuinely a joke at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    you know what'd be a giga chad move from blizz? doing the reveal this thursday instead, it's already been leaked, might aswell pull the bandaid off.
    I'd be there for that haha

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Oh we larping today huh ... lmao
    Next class: Dev Larper confirmed

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Funny, because while Dave's supposed sprinkle hint of a level squish was posted in October 2019...

The actual confirmation of a level squish was in June. https://www.wowhead.com/news/level-s...-survey-292286

With my portfolio comes a reveal to my identity. Something, due to clear reasons, can't happen.

Prior to Blizzard I worked for an indie Xbox 360 company.
    Doodle something new not in your typical style and post it. Should be easy enough.

1+ Year Old Account
    This thread is popping off.

7+ Year Old Account
    The company that made me sell my home due to layoffs, effectively starving my children can suck my ****.

Also, I use VPNs and appropriate security - my real name is not Dave and none of my previous co-workers would say a thing as we are all still in contact.

Ye ye. Disgruntled ex-employee wronged by big corpos is on a revenge path by leaking us next expansion. Go stand in line behind the guy whose uncle talked to Ion in the bar last night.

This thread is popping off indeed.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-03 at 09:10 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    With my portfolio comes a reveal to my identity. Something, due to clear reasons, can't happen.

Prior to Blizzard I worked for an indie Xbox 360 company.
    Why would you say that you're worried about revealing your identity and then give us a hint that could potentially be used to figure out your identity?

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    There is a leak named Dragonflight and someone larping as a dev, but it's almost all bullshit, the only thing we know for sure is the name is Dragonflight and there is a potentially real image of it leaked.
    Yeah I am aware of the trademarked name and the pictures.

But the Dragonflight leak was from February, two months ago. Guessing that name right is quite a task as Dragonflight just sounds terrible. Dragonflights (as there is more than one) would be the more plausible name for a fake leak, wouldn’t it?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

This has to be Razorpax.

Or bigger plot twist, its the return of RDA.

People are willing to believe Blizzard planted a fake expansion name in their website, but they are not willing to believe a ex dev coming to MMOC forums?

Anything can happen! it is leak season!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaaaand he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    AFAIK, the only thing close to it was Overwatch 2 stuff and dates. Something I'd be willing to say have changed.

I think the truth is more likely that both are leaks are fake that got something right as an overall general plot. But honestly, even when Blizzard does the expansion that players expect, it's generally not done in the way players expect them so I'd not expect "common fan guesses and theories" to hit the mark.
    IIRC, someone on this thread admitted to making the leak up. This was around the same time another person came out and admitted the leading logo was their creation. I want to say this was a month or so ago.