Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah, but that name is just so weird and random. Dragonflight? It just makes zero sense unless all of the Dragonflights unite in one single Dragonflight and that’s where the name comes from (Empire of Dragons, hello).

Outside of that the singular in this case just doesn’t make any sense. There are 5 + X Dragonflights, why would they name it with the singular form?
    That was my thought as well, the lack of a plural form bugs me out

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    This. I'm looking forward to April 19th now, and if the leak is true I'll be super happy as the micro classes, the class skins, more order hall content aswell as housing sounds super awesome and game saving.

Also that Dave guy was super gringe to read, and if his posts are true well that's the opposite of the other leak - it would kill the game kekW.
    Yeah one is like another Legion and the other is like yet another BfA / Shadowlands trash level expansion, lol.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I wanna fight a Tiamat...

I WANNA FIGHT A TIAMAT! I WANNA FIGHT A MUTHA FUCKIN TIAMAT!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Also he was likeable.
    They're quite charming/touching in the weirdest way, aren't they? Like a fox pretending to be a squirrel, and thinking putting on a squirrel onesie is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post

I WANNA FIGHT A TIAMAT! I WANNA FIGHT A MUTHA FUCKIN TIAMAT!!!!!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!
    I'm afraid to ask, what's that?

Considering all the dragons were de-powered, I would assume the idea of a dragon xpac would be to start a NEW dragonflight and help power it up to defend Azeroth. We go on quests to gather resources to donate to the new flight, run raids to help carve out a niche for it, etc.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah, but that name is just so weird and random. Dragonflight? It just makes zero sense unless all of the Dragonflights unite in one single Dragonflight and that’s where the name comes from (Empire of Dragons, hello).

Outside of that the singular in this case just doesn’t make any sense. There are 5 + X Dragonflights, why would they name it with the singular form?
    I mean, the name would make sense with context. Dragonflight, to me anyway, depicts an event.

I.E. The dragons taking flight back to their homeland, the dragon Isles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    Would you all like to see a new type of dragonflight become an Aspect or something like that? Usually new dragonflights are villians but I'd like to see a new flight become part of the current Aspect/flights.
    My big tinfoil theory right now is that Elune is a dragon herself, the leader of a new dragonflight that's white (which is what you get when you mix all other colors of light), and the one who created the dragonflights.

I also think Galakrond may have been her consort in times of yore and that the black dragonflight actually descended from Galakrond instead of Elune.

The dragons also came from the Moon. Yep. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    They're quite charming/touching in the weirdest way, aren't they? Like a fox pretending to be a squirrel, and thinking putting on a squirrel onesie is enough.

Not outright Dev LARPers I find. They have that unpleasant stink about them of someone trying to force their way into the limelight.

If Catastrophy was a LARPer then he at least did a damn fine job of ensuring people wanted to talk to him for reasons other than them wanting to extract leaks from him.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    https://drachen.fandom.com/de/wiki/T...s_%26_Dragons)

The thing Chromatus is based on.

Formerly known as Arafal

I still think we're going to get a big Vrykul presence on the Dragon Isles. They've already been established as Dragon hunters and tamers in WotLK.

Give us a big Vrykul, draconian, Nordic inspired raid as our opening raid please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Class Halls, Class Skins and Housing are potentially game saving.

Micro classes are a massive, massive risk.
    I still think a system were we could level one (or more) extra class (minus dh/dk for lore reasons) and/or micro class on a single character similiar to FFXIV could work against the risk. With that no leveling in 10.0 would also make sense as the new leveling content would be for your new class instead.

Alternatively, I'm not sure if it's possible but imagine if Blizzard would remove details / logging and build encounters more around playing mechanics than doing dmg checks - in which case class balancing as we know it now won't matter that much anymore, atleast for PvE. Well, I guess that would be a huge risk as it would piss off any players who just play to get their logs.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    My big tinfoil theory right now is that Elune is a dragon herself, the leader of a new dragonflight that's white (which is what you get when you mix all other colors of light), and the one who created the dragonflights.

I also think Galakrond may have been her consort in times of yore and that the black dragonflight actually descended from Galakrond instead of Elune.

Honestly, I would love this.

7+ Year Old Account
    I still think we're going to get a big Vrykul presence on the Dragon Isles. They've already been established as Dragon hunters and tamers in WotLK.

Give us a big Vrykul, draconian, Nordic inspired raid as our opening raid please.
    Inb4 its just the Broken isles again but extra dragons.

Val'sharah but with extra green Dragons.
    Azsuna with extra blue dragons
    Highmountain with extra black dragons
    Suramar but painted red for red dragons.
    Stormheim but with more vrykul and extra storm dragons.
    Broken Shore but its now a dessert with a giant hour glass instead of moon temple.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2022-04-03 at 09:31 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

I am not hating this, damn it, why am I not hating this??

1+ Year Old Account
    WoW. I just caught up on all the posts from this thread.

That's quite likely indeed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    Honestly, I would love this.
    I am not hating this, damn it, why am I not hating this??
    I think it would be a great way to actually deliver on all the mystery behind Elune's identity instead of demoting her to "sister of a Covenant leader we will never see again", which is what they tried to do in SL.

How would you go wrong with making her into a Lunar Dragon Goddess that created the dragonflights? I think it would be cool imo.

I think it would be a great way to actually deliver on all the mystery behind Elune's identity instead of demoting her to "sister of a Covenant leader we will never see again", which is what they tried to do in SL.

How would you go wrong with making her into a Lunar Dragon Goddess that created the dragonflights? I think it would be cool imo.
    Lunar Dragon Goddess is an instant YES.

1+ Year Old Account
    I’m as excited as everyone else for 10.0. I think Shadowlands could have been very different if released in its 9.1.5 state instead of 9.0. Furthermore, devs really need to listen to player feedback during alpha/beta. It’s not simply enough to listen halfway through the expansion, make changes, and expect players to forgive and forget. 10.0 HAS to be different (as Towelliee has said many times on stream).