10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I still think a system were we could level one (or more) extra class (minus dh/dk for lore reasons) and/or micro class on a single character similiar to FFXIV could work against the risk. With that no leveling in 10.0 would also make sense as the new leveling content would be for your new class instead.

Alternatively, I'm not sure if it's possible but imagine if Blizzard would remove details / logging and build encounters more around playing mechanics than doing dmg checks - in which case class balancing as we know it now won't matter that much anymore, atleast for PvE. Well, I guess that would be a huge risk as it would piss off any players who just play to get their logs.
    Blizzard was built on taking something from another game and making it their own. FFXIV being the big MMO rn, it makes sense they would take concepts from it. Making me think the mini class thing has a lot of validity

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    I’m as excited as everyone else for 10.0. I think Shadowlands could have been very different if released in its 9.1.5 state instead of 9.0. Furthermore, devs really need to listen to player feedback during alpha/beta. It’s not simply enough to listen halfway through the expansion, make changes, and expect players to forgive and forget. 10.0 HAS to be different (as Towelliee has said many times on stream).
    Yo, u a dev tho?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    I still think we're going to get a big Vrykul presence on the Dragon Isles. They've already been established as Dragon hunters and tamers in WotLK.

Give us a big Vrykul, draconian, Nordic inspired raid as our opening raid please.
    I want playable masculine women ngl so Vrykul is pog, not the obese shit we got with Kul Tirans

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Inb4 its just the Broken isles again but extra dragons.

Val'sharah but with extra green Dragons.
    Azsuna with extra blue dragons
    Highmountain with extra black dragons
    Suramar but painted red for red dragons.
    Stormheim but with more vrykul and extra storm dragons.
    Broken Shore but its now a dessert with a giant hour glass instead of moon temple.
    I wouldn't complain. The Broken Isles are up there as one of my favourite continents.

A Suramar style Red Dragon zone with the autumnal forests and a giant draconic city would be next level.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I want playable masculine women ngl so Vrykul is pog, not the obese shit we got with Kul Tirans
    Playable Vrykul would be extremely successfull across the playerbase, I could see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    If we were to ever get playable Vrykul, this would be the time, after Wrath and Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Playable Vrykul would be extremely successfull across the playerbase, I could see it happening
    I would main a Vrykul for sure.

A Suramar style Red Dragon zone with the autumnal forests and a giant draconic city would be next level.
    THIS! I am lusting (yes- LUSTING) for a red dragonflight zone with a beautiful autumnal colour palette and this seren vibe to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I mean, the name would make sense with context. Dragonflight, to me anyway, depicts an event.

I.E. The dragons taking flight back to their homeland, the dragon Isles.
    I really don’t see how Dragonflight could be the name of an event (or anything else besides, a Dragonflight).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Inb4 its just the Broken isles again but extra dragons.

Val'sharah but with extra green Dragons.
    Azsuna with extra blue dragons
    Highmountain with extra black dragons
    Suramar but painted red for red dragons.
    Stormheim but with more vrykul and extra storm dragons.
    Broken Shore but its now a dessert with a giant hour glass instead of moon temple.
    You are only selling me more on it

1+ Year Old Account
    Yo, u a dev tho?
    A HUGE World of Warcraft fan, nothing more. Personally, no one on this thread should listen to anything they read and, instead, wait for the 10.0 official reveal on April 19th.

- - - Updated - - -

The speculation is so much fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think we're going to get a big Vrykul presence on the Dragon Isles. They've already been established as Dragon hunters and tamers in WotLK.

Give us a big Vrykul, draconian, Nordic inspired raid as our opening raid please.
    As someone who loves Vrykul, Vikings, Norse mythology, and dragons, I would love to get me some more Vrykul on the Dragon Isles. And I want it to be more like the Vrykul we saw on Northrend. I didn't hate Halls of Valor, but it was kind of "cosmic" I suppose. I would like to see more traditional Howling Fjord/Utgarde kind of Vrykul to fight and interact with.

A HUGE World of Warcraft fan, nothing more. Personally, no one on this thread should listen to anything they read and, instead, wait for the 10.0 official reveal on April 19th.

- - - Updated - - -

The speculation is so much fun!
    You sound like Arthur Weasley discussing rubber ducks, and my friend, I am here for it.

I agree though, speculation is extremely fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    As someone who loves Vrykul, Vikings, Norse mythology, and dragons, I would love to get me some more Vrykul on the Dragon Isles. And I want it to be more like the Vrykul we saw on Northrend. I didn't hate Halls of Valor, but it was kind of "cosmic" I suppose. I would like to see more traditional Howling Fjord/Utgarde kind of Vrykul to fight and interact with.
    Honestly, give me playable vrykul's and ill forgive BFA and Shadowlands for that alone lmfao.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m as excited as everyone else for 10.0. I think Shadowlands could have been very different if released in its 9.1.5 state instead of 9.0. Furthermore, devs really need to listen to player feedback during alpha/beta. It’s not simply enough to listen halfway through the expansion, make changes, and expect players to forgive and forget. 10.0 HAS to be different (as Towelliee has said many times on stream).
    Speaking of Towelliee, where is he? Does he still browse MMOC or nah? I remember he used to swing by these speculation threads sometimes in the past but I haven't seen him this year.

Same, I absolutely loved the Howling Fjord's Vrykuls! They'd make such a good new race.

THIS! I am lusting (yes- LUSTING) for a red dragonflight zone with a beautiful autumnal colour palette and this seren vibe to it!
    I would love for the capital city for the Dragon Isles to be an epic Draconic city with huge spires, towers, maybe even some Draconic style Cathedrals? Complete with the autumnal forest back drop. It would be very different from our usual expansion capital and very much welcome!

If we don't get this, then at least have it be our Suramar style max level zone/city to explore!

I'd much prefer that to a Black Dragon wasteland style end zone.

5+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be a great way to actually deliver on all the mystery behind Elune's identity instead of demoting her to "sister of a Covenant leader we will never see again", which is what they tried to do in SL.

How would you go wrong with making her into a Lunar Dragon Goddess that created the dragonflights? I think it would be cool imo.
    This also aligns with Saezurah speaking Draconic along with Demonic, Titanic and Shath'yar, implying the Life Pantheon are Dragon in nature.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Yea, speculation is a part of hype, dreaming up the possibilities! I do like the dragon theme I tell ya. It seems kind of homey, like it lines up with classic wow, the traditional fantasy elements before all of a sudden we were space warriors (not that I mind that).

This is exactly the kind of Vrykul I would want too and am envisioning.

Those towns in Howling Fjord and Grizzly Hills with all the proto dragons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, it would line up with the Aspects being empowered under an Embrace.
    And why Faerie Dragons exist.

Formerly known as Arafal