Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You sound like Arthur Weasley discussing rubber ducks, and my friend, I am here for it.

I agree though, speculation is extremely fun!
    Catastrophy coming home after a long shift at Blizz HQ

"Nine raids on the leak threads at the Blizz HQ last night, nine raids!"

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Catastrophy coming home after a long shift at Blizz HQ

"Nine raids on the leak threads at the Blizz HQ last night, nine raids!"
    "Dad loves speculators, he thinks they're fascinating!"

Micro classes could work if they go the extra mile and break up all of the classes into individual specs, essentially making them all micro classes. Then they would have to allow you to swap classes at will on a single character and level them separately. Finally, you'd need to have all classes on all races for this to work as well.

I saw this the other week and thought it could be neat to see Elune as an Owl-Like deity, since so many of those Life/Wild God deities take animal shapes.
    https://instagram.fyvr4-1.fna.fbcdn...._nc_sid=30a2ef

A moondragon has it's charm though too
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think it would be a great way to actually deliver on all the mystery behind Elune's identity instead of demoting her to "sister of a Covenant leader we will never see again", which is what they tried to do in SL.

How would you go wrong with making her into a Lunar Dragon Goddess that created the dragonflights? I think it would be cool imo.
    Elune, Lunar Dragon Goddess - So the flight would be call Lunar Dragons? Fuck I love it.

You guys gave a disturbing amount of time to the awful dev LARPer; come on we’re better than that

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I saw this the other week and thought it could be neat to see Elune as an Owl-Like deity, since so many of those Life/Wild God deities take animal shapes.

Elven Wan Shi Tong? Does she come with a lunar library too hehe? I wouldn't be against that, joke aside!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    You guys gave a disturbing amount of time to the awful dev LARPer; come on we’re better than that
    No, no you're not.

Engaging with people that are wrong or trolling is one of the most futile exercises that people on this forum excel at.

7+ Year Old Account

That would be horrifying.
    I love it.

However, highly unlikely as Blizzard likes to stick to simple humanoid models, even for things that aren't even meant to be humanoid in the slightest.

Formerly known as Arafal

Looks like an Hotel Hazbin characater

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I know this is from yesterday, but I just have to say... Heroes of the Storm getting a major update is FAR less likely than this leak being credible. :P COME ON, a new HotS update? In 2022? Puh-leeez.
    I just meant that the art was actual Heroes of the Storm art—I checked and was wrong, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Not outright Dev LARPers I find. They have that unpleasant stink about them of someone trying to force their way into the limelight.

If Catastrophy was a LARPer then he at least did a damn fine job of ensuring people wanted to talk to him for reasons other than them wanting to extract leaks from him.
    Realistically, assuming he's not actually a Dev playing 4d chess this whole time, I really do think he's just a particularly excitable and enthusiastic fan (as well as fairly bright) who started playing along with the gag.

10+ Year Old Account
    The living world might just be a mechanic part of the revamp rather than some big feature. Like, enhanced meteo effects and NPC interactions. That wouldn't make it to the key features, it's more of a side bonus just my opinion
    I think that the term "living world" could very well be the WoD "savage" equivalent for an expac involving a revamp so I can't imagine that term not making it into a leak. Just think about what "living world" implies!
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That would be horrifying.
    I love it.
    However, highly unlikely as Blizzard likes to stick to simple humanoid models, even for things that aren't even meant to be humanoid in the slightest.
    yea probs true.
    I said to my pal, sending him that image:

"This will be Elune lol"
    he goes, and this made me laugh:

"If they made Elune anything that cool I'd be so happy."
    "Steve should take some shrooms and look at art for a weekend and figure this shit out."

.. Funny because so many think the fractals and patterns are a result of that very thing. Yet Shadowlands is majorly simplifying the -trippiest- concepts into robotslul.

I mean the way The Emerald Dream description reads in Chronicle Vol. 1 sounds like a Heroic Dose, I'm kinda dreading seeing how that will deconstructed now too.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Also going again over the Dragonflight leak, it's interesting that you can quite easily match the order halls to one of the zones with the Dragon Isles as endgame zone/continent were all of them come together:

Dragon Isles. Technically its own continent though it’s just one zone split into multiple maps. Floating islands between the Broken Isles and Northrend.
    Lordaeron. Revamped Tirisfal/Plaguelands. Scarlet/Light focus.
    Quel’thalas. Revamped Eversong/Ghostlands. Silvermoon is a hostile city like Suramar.
    Undermine. City-zone beneath Kezan. Criminals and Uncrowned story. Fully underground.
    Balor. Halfling race dealing with primordial fel enemies (think proto-demons, like what the Shadowlands creatures are to undead).
    Uldaz. Second fully underground zone ever on Azeroth. Titan/Elune story here.

Continued Order Hall stories, though only a select few and you pick them like Covenants. There are no gameplay differences between them, just different campaigns, mounts, mogs and companions. The Silver Hand, Uncrowned, Kirin Tor, Valarjar, and Black Harvest. You are not considered the leader of the order.
    Silver Hand Campaign would focus on resolving the Lordaeron problems. Uncrowned would be in Undermine, the Black Harvest would help clear out the proto Demons on Balor, Valarjar could lead an expedition into Uldaz and the Kirin Tor could help with Quel'Thalas since Vereesa is still leading their Silver Covenant.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I think that the term "living world" could very well be the WoD "savage" equivalent for an expac involving a revamp so I can't imagine that term not making it into a leak. Just think about what "living world" implies!
    Do you mean just a buzzword more to describe what we'll be doing and not technically a specific mechanic?

1+ Year Old Account
    That Dave guy was super cringe. I read through all of his recent posts and thought, “Jeez, this sounds awful.” I understand that Blizzard has had some very low moments as of late; however, 3 heroics per day? Loot chest for normal raid gear? Deception. Disgrace!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Also going again over the Dragonflight leak, it's interesting that you can quite easily match the order halls to one of the zones with the Dragon Isles as endgame zone/continent were all of them come together:

Silver Hand Campaign would focus on resolving the Lordaeron problems. Uncrowned would be in Undermine, the Black Harvest would help clear out the proto Demons on Balor, Valarjar could lead an expedition into Uldaz and the Kirin Tor could help with Quel'Thalas since Vereesa is still leading their Silver Covenant.
    But why not bring back every class order hall?

It doesn't make sense to leave out the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Honestly not mentioning living world when we already knew it was a thing and have no fram of reference on if it actually matters or not should be a point in its corner imo.
    No way to know for sure until the reveal unless something else leaks, but just the fact that so many people have been predicting so many of these the story and zone things and an entirely different poster even came up with the name "Dragonflight" in a thread about guessing the expac's name back in January... I just don't think that leak is real and there is a lot about it I really don't like so I'm sure I'm biased to see evidence against it rather than for it.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

They're quite charming/touching in the weirdest way, aren't they? Like a fox pretending to be a squirrel, and thinking putting on a squirrel onesie is enough.

I'm afraid to ask, what's that?
    5 Headed Dragon. HEAVILY rare in Fantasy, like Tiamat from D&D. Basically it's what Chromatus is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Chromatus is supposed to be TERRIFYINGLY HUGE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Considering all the dragons were de-powered, I would assume the idea of a dragon xpac would be to start a NEW dragonflight and help power it up to defend Azeroth. We go on quests to gather resources to donate to the new flight, run raids to help carve out a niche for it, etc.
    Or we basically obtain Dragon power and become something akin to the new Aspects Vs Chromatus or whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    My big tinfoil theory right now is that Elune is a dragon herself, the leader of a new dragonflight that's white (which is what you get when you mix all other colors of light), and the one who created the dragonflights.

I also think Galakrond may have been her consort in times of yore and that the black dragonflight actually descended from Galakrond instead of Elune.

The dragons also came from the Moon. Yep. Yes.
    Damn it.

I really like this idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I still think a system were we could level one (or more) extra class (minus dh/dk for lore reasons) and/or micro class on a single character similiar to FFXIV could work against the risk. With that no leveling in 10.0 would also make sense as the new leveling content would be for your new class instead.
    That... could work. A sort of hybrid system, where there are still race/class restrictions but within those restrictions you can have multiple classes per character (with some exceptions, like DK+Paladin being a no, etc)

Then over time they could loosen those restrictions.