Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    We are in for a HUGE treat, soon!
    soon or soon (tm) lol

19th can't come soon enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Source?
    I don't know if you've figured this out already, but the person you're responding to accurately stated that 7.0 would be called Legion, bring back Illidan, and introduce the DH class about a week before it happened.

It would appear that history may repeat itself.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Welcome back bud, hope you're well.
    Thank you.

We are in for a HUGE treat, soon!
    Calm down the larp for a few days

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    soon or soon (tm) lol

19th can't come soon enough
    April 19th for the announcement, for sure. However, we may be seeing a few "leaks" online between now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Calm down the larp for a few days
    Chill, dude. I'm excited AF for the reveal like everyone else. Don't be a buzzkill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I stole what I wrote in another thread, but here it is.

Does anyone think M+ timer is stressful and unnecessary?

So I think that they should cap the rewards at key 15 or 20. Remove, or greatly extend the timer. Its not fun to feel rushed.

Any key above 19 is just for prestige. Keys above 20 also add the timer back in so you don't run into the lust issue.

1-19 increased rewards. No timer. Harder than now, but CC and old-school dungeon gameplay expected.
    20-Challenge mode Mythic+ dungeon. Cosmetic Armor set for each class, each expansion. Limited time. New tint of set every season.
    21+ Prestige only for leaderboards. No further rewards.
    Yes but whenever I see this brought up, anyone who voices this opinion is told they are just bad at the game and they shouldn't be allowed to get any kind of reward if they can't beat the timer (ignoring that no one ever made this about being unable to beat the timer. And even then, who gives a shit if someone takes ages to clear a dungeon you cleared right away? It's like saying a group that only reaches the last raid boss just before the tier ends doesn't deserve the loot that drops. You already got your loot ages ago and moved on, what the heck does it hurt you if little Jimmy Noobington wants to beat his head into a mythic dungeon for hours until he manages to clear it?

Sorry, I'm a bit salty, I hate the timers and they ruined dungeons for me. I got silver challenge mode in Mists only for the mount and I hated every second of it and had zero interest in getting gold despite my group being fully capable of it (they did go on to do it with a different healer who wanted the armour because I hated it too much).
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I don't know if you've figured this out already, but the person you're responding to accurately stated that 7.0 would be called Legion, bring back Illidan, and introduce the DH class about a week before it happened.

It would appear that history may repeat itself.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.
    But dude
    I had people believing me when I may or may not have posted predictions from 8.2.5 to 8.3
    Didn’t mean I knew anything

Also Jericho correctly predicted stuff before but he was Making stuff up for 9.0 relying on his previous statements

This guy could be legit but he is also being super vague and then the release date is 100% not possible and it’s like he forgot about season 4 when he said “oh it’s maybe canceled” but it’s being tested now

Give me something to sink my teeth into instead of “a new class connected to a new race” which is the same as monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    But dude
    I had people believing me when I may or may not have posted predictions from 8.2.5 to 8.3
    Didn’t mean I knew anything

Also Jericho correctly predicted stuff before but he was Making stuff up for 9.0 relying on his previous statements

This guy could be legit but he is also being super vague and then the release date is 100% not possible and it’s like he forgot about season 4 when he said “oh it’s maybe canceled” but it’s being tested now

Give me something to sink my teeth into instead of “a new class connected to a new race” which is the same as monk
    Those are all good points, and yes the poster is being rather vague, whereas their past predictions were far more decisive.

Thankfully we're less than a week away, and we can put all of this speculative nonsense behind us. I am glad that we at least have the website leak and the leaked picture. We can at least sink our teeth into that until the 19th.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    There is info about release date which is very close... Also for example: 1 race with 1 class related to this race.
    Drakonids/Dragonkin and a Dragonsworn class would be pretty cool.
    Assuming they keep the rule of 'class must match the expansion theme' I think this is the most likely outcome.

While I doubt it, would be neat if they used Drakonids to accomplish the 'shapeshifter' race blizz wanted to add back in Vanilla and have a secondary non-combat 'mortal form' as any one of the other races.
    They couldn't do it back then because it would've been too expensive, but with new tech nowadays with how you can customize worgen forms separate from human forms (and how rigs post-wod work in general) I wouldn't think it'd be as expensive.
    Chen isn't a Monk

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Sidenote, if/when they add any new races or classes, please for the love of all that is holy, Blizz, add more character slots per account. I'm an altaholic and I'm begging you. I know I don't need them and every time this ever gets brought up people always say "you can't actually play 50 characters anyway so why would you need more?" but guys just let me have my own fun! There are too many class/race combos that are meaningful lorewise and so many different customization options on top of that!
    I feel this. I'm crazy enough to have 1 alt of every spec in the game. Sure I have enough to make even if all four of the rumored specs/classes turn out to be true. But it's gonna start cutting it very close.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    My problem with this, and the micro-class idea in general is why would Blizzard do this instead of simply create a new 3-spec class that would require less work, yet garner a higher payoff?

- - - Updated - - -

As long as its a new class, I will be satisfied.
    holy shit Teriz has been tamed. Gone is the Tinker-knighting crazy of years past, here to stay is a well-mannered gentleman. Holy crap. I never thought I'd see the day.

@Kyrexia: I did finally recover from the flu entirely. Nice to be able to go to my job again.
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2022-04-13 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    holy shit Teriz has been tamed. Gone is the Tinker-knighting crazy of years past, here to stay is a well-mannered gentleman. Holy crap. I never thought I'd see the day.
    give him a day or two, hell return to good, old form

Chill, dude. I'm excited AF for the reveal like everyone else. Don't be a buzzkill.
    like everyone else? the new xpac hype is lower than ever before in the community lmao, and for good reason.
    Last edited by Houle; 2022-04-13 at 01:25 AM.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RageofMenyina View Post
    I feel this. I'm crazy enough to have 1 alt of every spec in the game. Sure I have enough to make even if all four of the rumored specs/classes turn out to be true. But it's gonna start cutting it very close.
    That was me too, until I started to justify how I could also have one of each spec per horde and alliance and thus potentially 6 of every class (except for classes I don't enjoy that much or that don't have strong enough class fantasy to me for more than a handful of races)
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post

Fair. Good to see you, friend.

1+ Year Old Account
    Biggest thing I could hope for, and I highly doubt it would ever happen just because of the way they develop. I just wish they would drop an actual content roadmap. Something like "10.0 Spring 2023" "Expac release late spring/early summer 2023" "10.1 Fall 23" "10.1.5 Winter 2024" etc. So we had an idea of when to expect new patches and content. It's a pipe dream (also I get it, first world problems) but it would be nice to know.

Whatever happened with Teriz, it probably molded into me instead lol

1+ Year Old Account

like everyone else? the new xpac hype is lower than ever before in the community lmao, and for good reason.
    What planet are you from? The HYPE is very alive.

Fair. Good to see you, friend.
    And you as well mate

What planet are you from? The HYPE is very alive.
    Yeeeeeeah right
    Larp on then
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly. I simply feel that the website/pic leak is correct, and we pretty much know which way we're heading in 10.0. No point in getting into heated arguments when the writing is on the wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing if they're going to explain why the Heart no longer works, seeing as how we'll likely return to Azeroth.
    The jailer damaged azeroth so much the connection to the heart was severed. Shes not dead, just too weak to keep it empowered.

And you as well mate

Yeeeeeeah right
    Larp on then
    You do realise this thread gained a few hundred pages this week?