10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    All these talks about a new caster class got me hyped. Evoker is the class I never knew I wanted until now!
    I would love for someone to explain what exactly an evoker is. We knew what DKs, Monks, and DHs were before they entered WoW. Yet suddenly Blizzard starts dropping classes we’ve never seen or heard of before?

Doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Pretty sure there is more than 5 dragon flights so that point is moot.
    There's also lot more than 4 covenants in the Shadowlands, we just met the biggest/most important or something like that.

Thinking about dragons.

I am profoundly horny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I would love for someone to explain what exactly an evoker is. We knew what DKs, Monks, and DHs were before they entered WoW. Yet suddenly Blizzard starts dropping classes we’ve never seen or heard of before?

Doubtful.
    There's a Wowpedia article for Evokers, but it might as well be empty for how little info it gives us.

I don't believe for one second that we're getting Evokers in 10.0. It doesn't sound like Warcraft to me.

10+ Year Old Account

Doubtful.
    In the same way that all playable Death Knights are Scourge Death Knights, or Monks are Pandarian Monks, an Invoker could be a Dragon Invoker. They simply don't mention the specific source of their power. That being said, Scaleface is looking pretty shaky to me right now. I would love to see a couple undeniable hints that could be confirmed on Tuesday so we know who to look out for come 11.0.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I see one user in here somehow succesfully convinced a bunch of people that he knows more? Thats an amazing feat, seeing how many fake leakers/'devs' we got.
    Since he leaked Legion back then, he-she has some sort of legacy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Since he leaked Legion back then, he-she has some sort of legacy
    Or it's just someone who made a couple telegraphed guesses cashing in on misbegotten credibility for a few laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Scaleface actually had info about Legion (from a friend or something like that) but that doesn't mean they have info for 10.0 now all of sudden, especially since they had nothing to say about 8.0 or 9.0.

Could have just been a one-time deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    Or it's just someone who made a couple telegraphed guesses cashing in on misbegotten credibility for a few laughs.
    coincidence has a huge DR so 1/1 is ok but 3/3 is way too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    -- snip --

bruh
    We've already seen this and it's obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes that it's beyond fake.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Pretty sure Scaleface actually had info about Legion (from a friend or something like that) but that doesn't mean they have info for 10.0 now all of sudden, especially since they had nothing to say about 8.0 or 9.0.

Could have just been a one-time deal.

I dont recall all his/hers nicknames on mmo c but didnt he nailed legion and bfa? even if it is a friend of a PR agency dude is still 2/2

bruh
    Was posted the other day, and in higher quality too so you could actually read the things.

Likely fake. As I recall the phrasing is a bit odd on each of them and I would also imagine such a choice would list benefits and the like (think like the Covenant choice thing), yet that's got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    We've already seen this and it's obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes that it's beyond fake.
    ye, i mean why are never in HD quality? or is a gif / mini video, leaks are getting lazy

ye, i mean why are never in HD quality? or is a gif / mini video, leaks are getting lazy
    Because the lower quality helps cover up mistakes and issues.

"the phrasing a bit odd" cant be used to dismiss leaks, i mean have you ever read properly some tooltips or quest text ?

10+ Year Old Account

Doubtful.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I mean, if an independent team has the creativity to (re)imagine new classes, I don't see why the official company couldn't do the same.

I dont recall all his/hers nicknames on mmo c but didnt he nailed legion and bfa? even if it is a friend of a PR agency dude is still 2/2
    No he didn’t

10+ Year Old Account
    They only got Legion right, there's nothing about BfA in their post history except for when they shared the Battle for Azeroth trademark some hours before the announcement. But this was already public information by the time they posted about it.

"the phrasing a bit odd" cant be used to dismiss leaks, i mean have you ever read properly some tooltips or quest text ?
    You aren't wrong there but it was just kind of weird.

As I recall it was stuff like for the Bronze "live among the population", Black "Take care of and change the terrain", that sort of thing.

And now that I am trying to recall it, the Bronze one didn't even mention time stuff, I believe, which is equally strange given their whole deal.