Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    It is often said that great minds think alike, thank you for bringing this up, you restore my faith in this thread with this observation of yours.

Yes, it is likely that the Ren'dorei would be first in line to get Tinker class. For you see, the secrets of the Tinker art are known only by Gnomes (show me a dwarf piloting a mech...), and the Gnomes have a debt towards the Ren'dorei. For it was thanks to Alleria Windrunner that the Gnomish forces were able to take part in the Battle of Lordaeron and prove their worth. They will repay their debt by teaching Alleria's people the arts of the Tinker.
    Afterwards, how will they learn the ancient arts of Shamanism and Druidisn?

Oh man these goth elf fetishists

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The more you force people to wait in one spot, the more social they get. Look at Timeless Isle and the mammoth trains next to Huolon. The reason TI design is superior to ZM or Tanaan or anything in between was varied collectibles given by many rares that spawned all over a map so they could not all be accessed at fairly random timers. Meaning, you HAD to camp and you could not just get it done fast.
    Kinda reminds me of the mishaps with the bugged zeppelins. Have an elevator of death, trap everyone inside it, make everyone cooperate to get out and it's GG.

No matter how big or obvious the bait is, they're still biting... unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    Afterwards, how will they learn the ancient arts of Shamanism and Druidisn?
    There is already a precedent of Void users twisting and bending the elements to their will, the Dark Shamans that served Garrosh Hellscream. There's no reason why such a feat cannot be replicated by the Ren'dorei, who are inquisitive and are constantly seeking new knowledge.

As for the Druids, there's no reason why they can't do what the Emerald servants were doing all along. Use Void powers to twist nature to serve them.

The bottom line here is that we have seen Void users bending both elementals and nature to their will.

Let it be known that I'm not saying Void elves must be able to play every class... but they kind of should. There is reasoning for giving them all classes, to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxacorico View Post
    Oh man these goth elf fetishists
    It's just the one, same Void Elf enthusiast. They just post so often that it makes it seem like there's more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The more you force people to wait in one spot, the more social they get. Look at Timeless Isle and the mammoth trains next to Huolon. The reason TI design is superior to ZM or Tanaan or anything in between was varied collectibles given by many rares that spawned all over a map so they could not all be accessed at fairly random timers. Meaning, you HAD to camp and you could not just get it done fast.
    Timeless Isle was garbage and Zereth Mortis is superior in every way imaginable. Also you did not have to camp anything besides Huolon, people ran circuits for the rares all the time, because Timless Isle is such a tiny, claustrophobic zone that you could easily run over to rares before they died even if you were slow and waited until they actually spawned.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    It's just the one, same Void Elf enthusiast. They just post so often that it makes it seem like there's more than one.
    I mean, there's probably more than one, if you know what I mean

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    There is already a precedent of Void users twisting and bending the elements to their will, the Dark Shamans that served Garrosh Hellscream. There's no reason why such a feat cannot be replicated by the Ren'dorei, who are inquisitive and are constantly seeking new knowledge.

As for the Druids, there's no reason why they can't do what the Emerald servants were doing all along. Use Void powers to twist nature to serve them.

Let it be known that I'm not saying Void elves must be able to play every class... but they kind of should. There is reasoning for giving them all classes, to be honest.
    What about Demon Hunters
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Void Elf paladin is the ultimate chad combo (I’ve seen this requested often, unironically)

5+ Year Old Account
    Can we tone down the Alleriaboo just a smidge, it adds very little to the speculation.
    Ethereals4Midnight

Void Elf paladin is the ultimate chad combo (I’ve seen this requested often, unironically)
    But you don't understand, there MUST be a reason why the superior Ren'dorei SHOULD be able to be paladin- above all other races

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JDBlou View Post
    Can we tone down the Alleriaboo just a smidge, it adds very little to the speculation.
    At this point, it's just for sports darling.

Void doesn't seem to like mixing with anything: Fel (Xhul'horac in HFC), Light (Alleria and the Sunwell), Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    What about Demon Hunters
    Literally no reason why it's not playable when Xhul'horac exists (creature made of both Void and Fel energies).

It's requested often because it makes sense. It would be brilliant writing and continuation of the Blood Knight plotline of TBC. The Blood Knights gained their powers from draining a Light Naaru, why can't a sect of Void elves gain new powers by draining a Void Naaru? It's thematic, it's fitting, and it's a very clever callback to TBC. And visually they look awesome:

The problem with the WoW community is that it lacks imagination. So people read "Void elf Paladin" and they think "No, that's stupid, because Void and Light are opposite". But with enough imagination, anything can be made to fit. And not just that, but it's made clear that Light and Void are two sides of the same coin, with Light Naaru turning into Void Naaru upon reaching their end cycle.

Furthermore, what is truly hilarious, is that "Void Paladin" as a concept is not even unheard of. In the lore, we know that the Twilight's Hammer Cult (organization worshipping the Old Gods that used the Void) employed paladins known as "Twilight Vindicators" in their ranks (paladin mobs in-game).
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2022-04-16 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    But you don't understand, there MUST be a reason why the superior Ren'dorei SHOULD be able to be paladin- above all other races
    Sure Varodoc could give you that reason!

1+ Year Old Account
    We all know that Nightborne are the superior elves, especially compared to the tentacle elves, and the true chosen of Elune.
    Why else would they have been granted the Eye of Aman'thul/ the nightwell and true sight of the entire cosmos?

Surely they'll have great importance going forward next expansion due to the importance of Elune
    Perhaps the nightborne will be the ones to help rebuild Teldrassil with the queen's gift?
    Using their sight of the cosmos they would be able to reach out to the Seat of the Pantheon and become vessels of the titan's powers so they could repower the dragonflights.
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Evoker being restricted might be coincidence (it could still be it though). Consider that no player has the name evoker means it has been restricted for 18 years and they probably did not plan things this far down. Again, not to say it could be evoker or not but name restriction may be coincidence.
    Restricted names can be added at any time. I had a name I used in Legion, changed my name for a while, went to change it back in BFA, but the name had become restricted in that time frame. Turned out, one of the Tortollan in Zandalar was rocking the name now.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    We all know that Nightborne are the superior elves, especially compared to the tentacle elves, and the true chosen of Elune.
    Why else would they have been granted the Eye of Aman'thul/ the nightwell and true sight of the entire cosmos?

Surely they'll have great importance going forward next expansion due to the importance of Elune
    Perhaps the nightborne will be the ones to help rebuild Teldrassil with the queen's gift?
    Using their sight of the cosmos they would be able to reach out to the Seat of the Pantheon and become vessels of the titan's powers so they could repower the dragonflights.
    I would unironically love for someone to make a parody account of some race (idk Kobolds?) of they-who-shall-not-be-named and just go balls-to-the-wall satirising every comment they make.
    Ethereals4Midnight

I would unironically love for someone to make a parody account of some race (idk Kobolds?) of they-who-shall-not-be-named and just go balls-to-the-wall satirising every comment they make.
    Now that, THAT would be glorious.

1+ Year Old Account
    I mean Kobolds clearly have a deep and superior understanding of the light and the void. The candles on their head are specifically designed to deter void creatures dwelling in their caves when no other race is able to do so. Not even Void Elves can successfully deter or banish creatures of the void without some complex ritual requiring multiple people.
    Chen isn't a Monk