Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I'm not really interested in it either but if they make a new class I will be happy to try it out and see if it is fun. It's just not something on my personal wish list or anything that speaks to me really, and I don't look at any of the available races and go "man why can't I be an orc dragon?" the way I look at other races and go "man why can't I be an X Y?"
    Same here, Its just isnt interestring to me. The talks about wanting a dragonform with any race like dragons just sounds lame to me, but to each and their own.

Just wait for the kyrian recolors with more spikes as cloaks. Its just not going to be cool..

Theme
    What I Want: Dragons &/ Tinkers
    What I'll Get: Only Dragons

New Races
    What I Want: Something like Demon Hunter but with dragon scales, also horns, a tail, fangs, claws for the core races
    What I'll Get: Probably the Drakonid, but thats cool too

New Class
    What I Want: Tinker or Dragonsworn
    What I'll Get: Dragonsworn without Dragonform

Main Characters
    What I Want: Dont really care aslong as its neither Sylvanas or Anduin
    What I'll Get: Sylvans and Anduin in one shape or another

New Features
    What I Want: A roguelike/lite from a dev team that actually played something like Binding of Isaac or equivalent
    What I'll Get: Aspect Power and another Covenant/Heart of Azeroth Grind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

7+ Year Old Account
    To add my own Bingo card since i didn't do it earlier:

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    No proof, just that it's been 6 years (potentially 7 by the time 10.0 releases if there's still no class) since they added a new class to the game. I think it would be good to add one now if they want to win back any of the players they lost with BfA and SL.
    yeah, ofc from the rational side a totally agree. you just sounded that sure, i thought i missed something. rational side aside, the last year of ATVI Blizz not ensures much hope, they really invest heavily into wow again. i totally can see some filler xpac wirh cheap feature list stuff (aka „systems“) and no new class. tbh.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    yep, get a bit same feeling in my guts.

while many of us don’t want another halfassed outer space like expansion, we at the same time don’t want boring dragons. 17 years of wow were full of dragon stuff. i would say wow had enough dragons. so…
    Ye same feeling.. we have seen so much dragons in different shapes and colors.. we have seen them. Wrathions dragon model also didnt got me hyped for what ever reasons. I mean there arent much options left so without the cosmic bs, this is probably the next best thing.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-04-17 at 04:53 PM.

... some filler xpac wirh cheap feature list stuff (aka „systems“) and no new class...
    Shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    To add my own Bingo card since i didn't do it earlier:
    where is the bingo card with 3 x 5 „cheap shit feature X“ tiles (aka „systems“) and 2 x 5 „no content“ tiles ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Theme
    What I Want: Dragons &/ Tinkers
    What I'll Get: Only Dragons

New Races
    What I Want: Something like Demon Hunter but with dragon scales, also horns, a tail, fangs, claws for the core races
    What I'll Get: Probably the Drakonid, but thats cool too

New Class
    What I Want: Tinker or Dragonsworn
    What I'll Get: Dragonsworn without Dragonform

Main Characters
    What I Want: Dont really care aslong as its neither Sylvanas or Anduin
    What I'll Get: Sylvans and Anduin in one shape or another

New Features
    What I Want: A roguelike/lite from a dev team that actually played something like Binding of Isaac or equivalent
    What I'll Get: Aspect Power and another Covenant/Heart of Azeroth Grind
    tbh: seems rather realistic to me.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-04-17 at 04:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    where is the bingo card with 3 x 5 „cheap shit feature X“ tiles (aka „systems“) and 2 x 5 „no content“ tiles ?
    ... Is this supposed to be a funny reply?

Formerly known as Arafal

Couldn't find any mention of this in the thread, but a quest designer may have spilled the beans on something from the 8th.

twitter.com/Rachel_ByDesign/status/1512538386996727813

"Current status: Fixing legacy bugs and getting to know Zidormi WAY better than I ever expected to."

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    Shadowlands?
    lol, thought the same while typing.
    thought about questioning: „are 2-3 filler xpacs in a row even ALLOWED ?“

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    Couldn't find any mention of this in the thread, but a quest designer may have spilled the beans on something from the 8th.

"Current status: Fixing legacy bugs and getting to know Zidormi WAY better than I ever expected to."
    sounds dragonish…

7+ Year Old Account

She's just bug fixing an old quest.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I think they're just trying to bait someone into an argument
    nah not really. but if you are here since a while you will realize that many long term wow players are not that hyped this time and the hopes are not that high. BfA and SL made this possible.

a lot of us don’t take this all any longer that serious, because of some repetitive disappointments in the younger past.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds dragonish…
    It is. But the name itself isn't new. She is the Bronze Dragon who turns back zones to previous versions of themselves. And that is the interesting part here.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

She's just bug fixing an old quest.
    Zidormi is the NPC they use to let you access the old version of zones that are heavily revamped for whatever reason. I think it's worth noting when there's heavy speculation about a northern EK revamp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Zidormi is the NPC they use to let you access the old version of zones that are heavily revamped for whatever reason. I think it's worth noting when there's heavy speculation about a northern EK revamp.
    I am aware who Zidormi is, but its not particularly interesting when the context here is a dev fixing an old quest.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account

If you want it, it could be Dragons confirmed. If you want it, this could be World Revamp confirmed. Most likely she is just fixing old zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am aware who Zidormi is, but its not particularly interesting when the context here is a dev fixing an old quest.
    Yeah, that's possible. And probably more likely, because I don't think they'd let anything significant slip like that. But it could also be an area that hasn't had a different phase before is getting one and it is causing issues with existing/older quests. The fact the tweet is still up though, means that's probably not the case.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    Yeah, that's possible. And probably more likely, because I don't think they'd let anything significant slip like that. But it could also be an area that hasn't had a different phase before is getting one and it is causing issues with existing/older quests. The fact the tweet is still up though, means that's probably not the case.
    Tirisfal comes to mind in 9.2.5. Already has existing phases and was a bit buggy last PTR build.

I'm not using it as a confirmation of anything, just throwing it out there. Personally I think it's slightly more interesting than extrapolating the meaning of slight font changes in the logo.