Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Well be helpful and elaborate. Who else is Lucky Guy? that is a 'traditional voice'
    he means people will say he is a lucky guy for getting some things right, thats why he posts a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Hmmm, nah. I kind of see it, but the proportions seem way off. Orcs are very top heavy, he has more of a Rexxar build. The head is Garrosh-y, but with this level of detail, he could be Tom Cruise. The pants and possibly half robe seem somewhat indian-american to me? Something like this, but with half of the torso exposed. IDK, it's very blurry.
    agreed, the silhouette doesnt seem very orcish. even in the cinematics, they were more bulked up on their upper body
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    That is AAU Garrosh who actually drank demon blood. Or AAU Garrosh who is a green dragon in disguise. Or a Green dragon who was a huge fan of Garrtosh and decided to model his humanoid form after him.
    Dragosh Whelpscream.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, nah. I kind of see it, but the proportions seem way off. Orcs are very top heavy, he has more of a Rexxar build. The head is Garrosh-y, but with this level of detail, he could be Tom Cruise. The pants and possibly half robe seem somewhat indian-american to me? Something like this, but with half of the torso exposed. IDK, it's very blurry.
    Tom Cruise as next big-bad confirmed.

I also think that it is a statue.

Anyway, It would be very cool if we do not get any leak (besides the ones that we already got). Blizzard doing a fine job at not leaking too much would be a nice change.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fair. God it looks so goofy. But most things devoid of context do. See Blue-Eyes Red Bolvar.

If real, I maintain Scaleface needs to throw all future information through a god damn spell checker after it's been put through a translator.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, in the interest of this maybe being real after all, I'll give it my shitty analysis:

- The "ugly guy" next to Alexstrasza looks like an Orc or a Mok'nathal. I'm leaning towards Orc.
    - It looks like they're holding Alexstrasza by her chin gem thing (idk what it's called).
    - I also see some kind of harness on Alexstrasza's head that could indicate she's been captured/enslaved by this "Orc" guy.
    - Historically, we know that the Red dragonflight was enslaved by the Dragonmaw clan so this could all come together to mean something. Could even be a flashback.
    - No idea what they're standing on top of, looks like some kind of elven building to me. Loreth'Aran?
    - Sky in the background looks suspiciously similar to some WoW skyboxes which makes me question the legitimacy of this.

I also remember the "blue eyes and a red hammer? that doesn't seem like something Blizzard would do" and "zoom, enhance, check the pixels!" when the Bolvar picture leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I also see some kind of harness on Alexstrasza's head that could indicate she's been captured/enslaved by this "Orc" guy.
    Would you say she's been Jailed or even Dominated by him? Hm?

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    he means people will say he is a lucky guy for getting some things right, thats why he posts a screenshot.
    "Of course, there will be traditional voices like "lucky guy" etc I have no influence on it .."

Dude, how? That sentence is clearly saying " there will be traditional voices like "lucky guy" "

You must have misread it, and then you dog on me for reading it right.

Traditional voices in the trailer, is presumably what they meant.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

We're spending the day F5'ing everything, aren't we?

That image from Scaleface is likely real. It's not from HotS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Fair. God it looks so goofy. But most things devoid of context do. See Blue-Eyes Red Bolvar.

If real, I maintain Scaleface needs to throw all future information through a god damn spell checker after it's been put through a translator.
    "blue-eyes red bolvar" was possibly the worst picture of bolvar that couldve leaked before the cinematic. it looked so random and out of place. but tbf, they didnt even give a good reason WHY he turned blue. saying he "used the helmets power" doesnt really make sense, considering he used the helmet the entire time to keep the scourge in check lol
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    agreed, the silhouette doesnt seem very orcish. even in the cinematics, they were more bulked up on their upper body

Little slapped together comparison I did just now. I dunno, I can see it.

enhance the picture !
    do pixel magic

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    "blue-eyes red bolvar" was possibly the worst picture of bolvar that couldve leaked before the cinematic. it looked so random and out of place. but tbf, they didnt even give a good reason WHY he turned blue. saying he "used the helmets power" doesnt really make sense, considering he used the helmet the entire time to keep the scourge in check lol
    Nostalgia bait. It has the Lich King in the cinematic, we should all go back and give them money!

I do like the theory of it being a flashback to the Dragonmaw enslaving Alexstrasza. But unless the cinematic is like 20min long, it doesn't seem like an interesting thing to show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would you say she's been Jailed or even Dominated by him? Hm?
    I would indeed, unfortunately. But if it's just a flashback to the Second War when Alexstrasza was enslaved by the Dragonmaw orcs, then that's dope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Choo Choo!

- - - Updated - - -

This clearly means we are going to another planet INSIDE of Azeroth!
    Does anyone has a updated Hype Train with the recent leaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Dude, how? That sentence is clearly saying " there will be traditional voices like "lucky guy" "

You must have misread it, and then you dog on me for reading it right.

Traditional voices in the trailer, is presumably what they meant.
    keep in mind he is not a native speaker:

"It is just over 24 hours for it to be found out whether my information is correct.
    Of course, there will be traditional voices like "lucky guy" etc I have no influence on it ..

But... how about this? :"

Means:

There are 24 hours until you find out if he is right with his leaks or not.
    Of course there will be some traditional voices like "lucky guy" -> Of course there will be people like always, who are saying I am lucky for getting some things right, I cant change that
    But what about this screenshot, which is not a text, so when it appears like this in a cinematic there is no "you are lucky for getting this right"

There is at no point him saying there will be a person with a voice in the cinematic or smth that we know. Chris Metzen is no longer working for Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a flashback.

The Orc is Zuluhed the Whacked.

Surely that's a humanoid version of Galakrond, and he's a Kul'Tiran