7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    It was mentioned here
    I do like Jaina, but i doubt that she will get any screen time this exp.

7+ Year Old Account
    It was mentioned here
    Yeah, but that CoT dungeon is probably referencing the escape between MoP and WoD.

Tbh they should start adding CoT dungeons in any patch with reused assets to bring more out of game story into the game. Doesn't have to be part of M+
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No, Brewmaster existed in WC3. Monk was something a handful of vague NPCs had (Scarlets, Auchenai). When Blizzard made monk, they pulled in Brewmaster and made it a part of the overall monk class.
    The Monk class' Tank spec was called Brewmaster, the class had all of the Brewmaster's abilities, every spec was capable of brewing drinks, utilized armor and weaponry directly from Chen Stormstout, and it was entirely based on Pandaren martial arts and culture. Heck, "Brewmaster" was the original name of the class.

To say that class came out of nowhere is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    Who else are also bot hyped when the expansion will be about dragons?
    what else do you expect from an expansion called "Dragonflight"? Dinosaurs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    I do like Jaina, but i doubt that she will get any screen time this exp.
    With the ending of SL it looks like they are setting her up to at some point take over Dadgars place
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I like that main character list lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Can y'all slow down I can't get caught up. I've been 25 pages behind for 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    This 100%

Look at Alexstrazsa disposition:

It's clearly a submissive one.

Probably a good portion of the cinematic is Alexstrasza narrating her life from the fight with Galakrond to being dominated by Zuluhed to the fight with Deathwing to current day.
    Great. Another rape story.

I will say that if the Dragonmaw are coming back, Garrosh's Escape actually could be very important. Enough to have a dungeon about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxacorico View Post
    This is what I was kinda able to make out of it when squinting so hard, my veins almost popped lmao
    This is kinda what I'm seeing. To me, it looks like there are some chains falling down his chest. Also holy shit his head is SMALL (I don't think he's wearing a hood, I think the way the light hits the dragon in the background just creates that illusion).

Last edited by ercarp; 2022-04-18 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    They have familiars, but those familiars aren't acting as healing pets right now. To actually make a healing spec for mages using the arcane familiar, you'd probably need to set it up as a whole different healing spec. Adding in more stuff like Temporal Shield would help some, but even then if you've got another couple of specs that could use Arcane, why load it all up on Mages when you can better tune that to be a new class? That's more what I'm saying here...there are a few different ways that playing Arcane could be fun, we don't have to shoehorn 6 specs onto a Mage when we have other class fantasies we could work into a potential Evoker class.

As for the weapon charging, it could be something for instance in a tank spec where whomever has Arcane energy uses that energy in say a shield or sword, giving it more strength and/or extra damage for anyone hit by it. It would be good for a Melee Arcane spec and could easily be displayed with a different shader/enchant effect shown on a weapon.
    Well we'll have to agree to disagree. We'll see what happens tomorrow, but I simply don't see Blizzard introducing a supercharged Arcane Mage class into an expansion about dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    Omg back to the Draenor. Freaking nightmare.
    I wouldn't mind another draw or expansion at some point. It was such a cool continent and it's potential was wasted.

It was mentioned here
    Pretty sure that is supposed to be his post-MoP/pre-WoD escape as a CoT dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Pretty sure that is supposed to be his post-MoP/pre-WoD escape as a CoT dungeon.
    I assume so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I will say that if the Dragonmaw are coming back, Garrosh's Escape actually could be very important. Enough to have a dungeon about it.
    There was that inexplicable appearance of Dragonmaw Orcs on Infinite drakes that was never followed up...

Quote Originally Posted by Evwaldi View Post
    So you are hyped about Dragons? And Dragons, and Dragons?

Nobody has seen them in years, they where in cataclysm yeah besides that they did nothing.

Suddenly they will be relevant and important again?
    They were literally in every fucking expansion. We can't get rid of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    This 100%

Look at Alexstrazsa disposition:

It's clearly a submissive one.

Probably a good portion of the cinematic is Alexstrasza narrating her life from the fight with Galakrond to being dominated by Zuluhed to the fight with Deathwing to current day.
    If this is real, that is what I think is happening as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well we'll have to agree to disagree. We'll see what happens tomorrow, but I simply don't see Blizzard introducing a supercharged Arcane Mage class into an expansion about dragons.
    Fair enough, I'm good with that. For the record, I'm not saying this is what I think is coming (because I honestly don't think it is, I'm still thinking dragon-based class), I'm more just arguing where it or might not actually be possible.

Great. Another rape story.
    I don't really understand where's the problem with that? The world is called Warcraft, there are countless species fighting for survival. Two main factions going after each others throats. Orcs were enslavers, murderers, pillagers, demon blood crazed lunatics but we draw the line at chaining the dragon queen, letting her lay eggs and using her children as war beasts?