Well I am going to assume that I will completely lose track of this thread while I sleep. So hopefully someone will be available to explain anything interesting that has happened the next 10 or so hours.

Remember to celebrate for me if we reach page 2500. At the rate we are going I wouldnt be shocked if we actually manage to reach it before the announcement.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    That is the red prince, he is a lizard, and not really a dragon. While they are related in the divinity universe. Very interesting character in a massively well done crpg. What a great game.
    Amazing game, Really amazing.

Anything blizzard could get inspired by it would make mey very happy, also if you never played it, i recommend it 999999%

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright everyone Sondrelk went to sleep time to post your leaks.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, i might have seen it before.

Bigger problem is the fact that she's not weilding any weapons or in combat stance. That's not what the current character creation looks like. So yeah, the whole thing is fake.
    No1 is in combat stance or wielding weapons while you customize, that would be annoying af, that only happens when you choose your class.

that armor set resembles some of the basic starting armor in... either WoD or Legion I think? I just know i've seen that chest plate before somewhere.

The body type to the right is a human female, but I don't recognize the hairstyle, and the skin is a bit yellow/green. So i guess they can get more thematic options to their "alt" form similar to demon hunters?

Also, the dragon form itself doesnt seem feminine in a mammalian sense (which usually goes against how blizzard creates female player forms), and the scales seem to be more on the blue side (which doesn't really match the girl's skin to the right).

Anyways, still looks legit. It'll be interesting to see how tomorrow pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Under the third line of scales. One is darker than the other, but they are definitely there.
    I think you are looking at an artifact by the low quality image and think it's a nipple. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    Amazing game, Really amazing.

Anything blizzard could get inspired by it would make mey very happy, also if you never played it, i recommend it 999999%
    I tried to play it. liked the setting, realized I hate that style of CRPG combat and uninstalled lol

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Nah, this is dragon form that people want, if we going to speak for other people, then why not.
    You dorks keep just posting drawn art of things wearing cool armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post

The body type to the right is a human female, but I don't recognize the hairstyle, and the skin is a bit yellow/green. So i guess they can get more thematic options to their "alt" form similar to demon hunters?

Also, the dragon form itself doesnt seem feminine in a mammalian sense (which usually goes against how blizzard creates female player forms), and the scales seem to be more on the blue side (which doesn't really match the girl's skin to the right).

Anyways, Looks interesting.
    The dragon is slender though, I think to a point where it's more than likely the female version. It doesn't have much in the way of muscles and definitely doesn't have tits or ass, but there's 100% going to be a "badass" body form for the men.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    What? Where did you see nipples lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    I'm not seeing any pepperoni's. More like dents or scales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ???
    It's a flat, scaly, lizard chest.
    What images are looking at to see nipples?

There are very clearly nipples. The one on the left is much more noticeable.

It would be pretty funny though if this is just the Evoker and not an actual dragon race.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I think you are looking at an artifact by the low quality image and think it's a nipple. It's not.
    Idk, if you look closely there's some pretty long nipps going on. Must've been cold in Stormwind that day.

One thing about this 'leak' is it helps reset my expectations.

I remember being super excited for Worgen and wanting to change my warrior into this bamf female werewolf and then...we got that.

Could very well be a repeat.

That thing vaguely resembles the elder scrolls lizard race but with wings and horns and I was never a fan of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    You dorks keep just posting drawn art of things wearing cool armor.

I mean to take away completly from the fact that the Red Prince is a Lizard (descendant of Dragons iirc in Divinity), but still, a Lizard, he does look fancier than what Scaleface Blizzard TM came up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Y'all are literally repeating the same mistakes MMO-C makes every single fuckin time an expansion leaks.

1. You come up with lore reasons why X can't work. Some of you in here are 100% guilty of doing this with Void Elves only to be exactly wrong and you should know that.

2. Then, when that doesn't work, you nitpick every angle of a visual leak, only to turn out wrong.

There's nothing about this that doesn't feel WoW-y; it's brand new.

This is it. And this is all from me tonight. See y'all tomorrow after the reveal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we know the zone of the 3rd screenshot?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post

If you go up and inward a little on both sides there's also pretty long looking nipples. COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post

That is not a nipple, lmao. It looks like an artifact/bad quality of the image.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Given the angle of the combat screenshot, if those images are real in any shape or form, I get pet battle vibes... or perhaps mobile? Very wip stage and awkward looking model, I hope it's not a true iteration. I would love a dragon race... but not like that.