7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Because the post I replied to was saying they'd do that.
    I was saying they wouldn't because they wouldn't sell race changes.
    Outside of a few swapping to the new race but that's it after that.
    I meant pick a core race to go along on the creation screen, not at the barber.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    What is human about it? The only difference is that it stands on 2 feet and not 4.
    The Drakonids we have ingame are also Humanoid, Humanoid doesnt mean that you have human skin and a human face, it just means basic human-like features.

The solution is quite simple: dragon tinkering flight

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    @Scaleface did say the race will look more humanoid than dragon but this looks 100% dragon so what is up with that buddy? Care to elaborate or what?
    Because for me dragon is for example alexa model.. A lizard with 2 legs for me is more humanoid form.. Thats all, like @Eunomii said

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Heh wouldn't surprise me if the incubus animations were designed for this new race first.
    I think you’re right. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    IF those are real, it wouldn't surprise me if the Incubus was just a scrapped VERSION of this human/dragon hybrid shit.

I genuinely won't put anything past the scaley-losers at Blizz anymore if this is real. The game is going entirely 'woke'... ahem..
    and those girly-boys are right up the alley of the new kids in town. They can't even make masculinity sexy they're so far into it.
    Dude... You really need to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I don't know, this one looks pretty realistic. It almost certainly seems rendered, though I suppose something could be obfuscated by the poor quality of the screenshot. However, one thing that is raising something in my mind is the fact that I am almost certain I have seen that exact piece of architecture before—golden, splayed spines on a white platform with orange gems. It almost looks like the Purifiers from StarCraft II.
    It's most definitely just a drawing and work of photoshop. People can produce better art than this in just hours of work. So an image like that is meaningless.

Furthermore, OP clains to have leaked Demon Hunters back then, but he was wrong on everything about them and many other people "leaked" DH's too before Legion was announced.

The game is going entirely 'woke'... ahem..
    and those girly-boys are right up the alley of the new kids in town. They can't even make masculinity sexy they're so far into it.

Are you an alt of... you know who?

How that shit can look so bad? Wtf is a billionarie company

@Teriz I've had you silenced for weeks now but I wanna say,

if these are real I wish we got your Tinker expack instead. Tinkers > over these wretched creations any day

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    Are you an alt of... you know who?
    says the 10 post account? get real.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yep. People simply want to argue because they don’t want a class that can turn into a legit dragon. When someone says “no size dragon can work in combat”, it’s not worth discussing IMO.
    BEHOLD! The Slayer of Argus the Unmaker, one of the most powerful Druids on Azeroth, one of the most gifted Shapeshifters in Dreamgrove!

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

IF those are real, it wouldn't surprise me if the Incubus was just a scrapped VERSION of this human/dragon hybrid shit.

I genuinely won't put anything past the scaley-losers at Blizz anymore if this is real. The game is going entirely 'woke'... ahem..
    Such a fragile soul.

That dragon race leak cannot be real. Thats second life furry avatar cringe you don't see today outside vr chat. I refuse to believe even modern WoW has standards that low. It looks like something from tales from genesis space.

A friend of mine from blizzard publishing shared this with me so I can confirm its real:

Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

@Teriz I've had you silenced for weeks now but I wanna say,

if these are real I wish we got your Tinker expack instead. Tinkers > over these wretched creations any day

says the 10 post account? get real.
    I'd take a Goblin Tinker over this easily.

5+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't believe the reveal is today (UK time) tbh, it went quicker than I expected. I'm keeping my expectations low but for me personally, I do see this as a make or break for WoW. That's something I find somewhat terrifying lol. I love the game (not all of it - shadowlands is a disaster) and I do not want to unsub but if Blizzard continues down this path I do feel like I wont have a choice.

A lot is certainly riding on 10.0.
    Last edited by bitterwinter; 2022-04-18 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    A friend of mine from blizzard publishing shared this with me so I can confirm its real:

Im fucking dead. Now its a Giraffe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    That dragon race leak cannot be real. Thats second life furry avatar cringe you don't see today outside vr chat. I refuse to believe even modern WoW has standards that low. It looks like something from tales from genesis space.
    Wow needs to end, please god, that race look horrible

Do y'all think this this red mist is a racial, or do you think this dragon thing is going to be its own class?

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post

Reminds me of the snek race that we never got in BfA: