Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So someone refresh me, what was Scaleface's deal? Was he the OG Talents + Drac'thyr guy?
    He was the first person to post about Evokers, Dracthyr, "wrath talents" and such, around a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    yeah but these are incredibly easy to fake
    Right. We haven't really seen anything concrete yet. The Druid talents could just be a few clever people letting out multiple things they threw together in a few hours in photoshop.

Guys. I'm starting to get.... excited.
    A feeling I haven't felt for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    So someone refresh me, what was Scaleface's deal? Was he the OG Talents + Drac'thyr guy?
    Drak'thyr was his originally, yes. The OG talents was a screenshot shared by Axaron alongside Drak'thyr models - and Scaleface then confirmed those shots to be representative of what he had seen before.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    He was the first person to post about Evokers, Dracthyr, "wrath talents" and such, around a week ago.
    Ugh Evoker....

That's literally just a mage and has been since what, BC? Classic?

Hopefully he was just using the talents to back-justify his fake leak.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

good night. see you guys in 9 hours
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The cinematic leaks are probably the hardest to fake, while still being possible. It looks like everyone is slowly honing in on the one and only truth and Scaleface may have been right.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCo View Post
    Hmmm. So s talent rework is likely. Interesting
    Indeed, the plurality of these is probably suggestive that we're going to see them be a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh Evoker....

That's what I'm hoping for. Still don't have much hype for Draktyr or Evokers if they really are real.

If anyone's wondering:

https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    Drak'thyr was his originally, yes. The OG talents was a screenshot shared by Axaron alongside Drak'thyr models - and Scaleface then confirmed those shots to be representative of what had been seen before.
    Can we do any detective work to see if those were ever posted elsewhere?

Ugh Evoker....

He said Evokers were a thing before he even mentioned the talent stuff though, all of these leaks originated from him. Evokers are most likely gonna happen, I just suspect he poorly conveyed the exact fantasy of the class. I'm really hoping it's basically a renamed Dragonsworn and not an arcane mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    For me, the issue is that there's only one of this race whereas the Allied Races came in packs, and even then they had at least one whose males used an entirely original animation set. There's also the whole heritage armor thing and whathaveyou to draw people in.
    We don't know anything about these races animations yet. We've only seen two pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferlion View Post
    Right. We haven't really seen anything concrete yet. The Druid talents could just be a few clever people letting out multiple things they threw together in a few hours in photoshop.
    Admittedly, this much is fairly convincing. I'm holding out hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Can we do any detective work to see if those were ever posted elsewhere?
    For what it's worth, I reverse image searched them on google, Yahoo and a third search engine who's name escapes me and found nothing exact.

Some models from other games that had similar things going on, but way too different to be adapted. Art style and everything else was off.

At this point our options are: Scaleface is telling the truth, other people who know journalists and people with the press info are all coming to the same conclusion based off of the same information, or these fake leakers are working together to troll us.

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    We don't know anything about these races animations yet. We've only seen two pictures.
    Look, I'm maybe feeling a bit more convinced with the whole talents thing—assuming that the talents really were found by Scaleface first, there is some evidence for this. I'm also not budging from my hill that I'm dying on—I really think that it just seems to difficult to believe. If they reveal Drakthyr at Blizzcon, I'll eat crow, but I'm not buying that model at all, especially given it was posted first by someone with no established connection to Blizzard on his main account and with a caption like "fuck bobby kotick", which has too much of a "revenge fantasy" vibe for me to swallow. Add to this his continuous defense of his leak being real on top of that. I just can't buy anything from Scaleface and Axaron in particular because of these reasons. Maybe it'll be real, maybe it won't, but I simply think there's no reason to believe Drakthyr will be real other than association with the talent overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    WTF what page did we get a non watermark version of this?????
    We didn't, I painted out the text so I could do reverse image searches on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Talent tree obviously isn't real.

For one, it looks shit.

It also has a Resto spec icon in the top left corner of a panel that displays both generic Druid talents and Resto talents. They would separate those into different windows.

The tree is also chaotic as hell with very little apparent structure except for "here's some random ass pattern with slots. Go nuts."

I highly doubt Blizzard would shift from their current tiered design to this. It's a relic of that past as far as they're concerned. Too messy, too hard to balance, too hard for new and casual players to get into.
    The game's quality would improve drastically if they forsook the balance focus and just let things fall into place wherever they end up.

For one, it looks shit.

It also has a Resto spec icon in the top left corner of a panel that displays both generic Druid talents and Resto talents. They would separate those into different windows.

The tree is also chaotic as hell with very little apparent structure except for "here's some random ass pattern with slots. Go nuts."

I highly doubt Blizzard would shift from their current tiered design to this. It's a relic of that past as far as they're concerned. Too messy, too hard to balance, too hard for new and casual players to get into.
    I think at one point in time it WAS a relic of the past.

But now MMO trends are moving back towards "Lets throw in some RPG elements and give you some freedomin the class again."

And while cookie cutter specs of classic were a failed attempt at that, it doesn't mean the idea couldn't be revisited .

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

For one, it looks shit.

It wouldn't be the first time Blizz changed a UI from mockup to launch.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

For what it's worth, I reverse image searched them on google, Yahoo and a third search engine who's name escapes me and found nothing exact.

Some models from other games that had similar things going on, but way too different to be adapted. Art style and everything else was off.
    Fair enough. I'd keep looking around a bit, but I do wonder how Axaron got ahold of the images in the first place if they're real. Seems like Scaleface wasn't taking credit, so if they are real, where did he get them?