Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    well, here comes the bomb, part of it

https://pasteboard.co/sv0kWAp1kIEH.jpg

WTF I love Drac'thyr now

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Hopefully this is a separate race, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's just Evoker customization, too.
    I think it looks too different to be customization for an existing race. It looks even more different than a DH.

Didn't Scaleface said something about "what about now non believers" or something like that, after this guy franked showed some "leaks"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Thanks, I hate it.

I really hope this isn't the real logo, but the odds aren't in my favor there I guess...
    What is your obsession with logos lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Same, I hope eventually we get a choice!
    Maybe if the lore is cool enough I could accept it. One thing I thought about was something like Drakonids where they're not a race that shapeshifts like Dragons, but are instead core races metamorphosing into them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    I think it looks too different to be customization for an existing race. It looks even more different than a DH.
    Fair enough. Face is new, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You know, I actually realize it shares some aesthetics with the new humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Didn't Scaleface said something about "what about now non believers" or something like that, after this guy franked showed some "leaks"?
    Scalefacw has been very quick to jump to other leaks and claim they are real. Conveniently right after he made it clear that his previous cryptic leaks before on this thread were fake and just for fun.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    It probably is Evoker, Scaleface said the class is like DH, that's probably customization.
    Indeed, I'm hoping for that to some extent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished updating my spreadsheet with all the leaks that popped up while I was sleeping. Which seems to have been the entire expansion apparently.

Currently I'm leaning towards the leaks by @Scaleface, @ahgsfds, and @Axaron being the real deal.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2022-04-19 at 08:28 AM.

Maybe if the lore is cool enough I could accept it. One thing I thought about was something like Drakonids where they're not a race that shapeshifts like Dragons, but are instead core races metamorphosing into them.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. Face is new, too.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, I actually realize it shares some aesthetics with the new humanoid.
    The skin, face, hair, horns, ears, hair color and jewelry are all unique. This is even more different from blood elves than void elves are. I think this is a secondary race. I wonder if they're both neutral or if the bestial dragon is Alliance while the elf dragon is Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    The slightly odd thing is that this doesn't line up entirely with the girl we saw in the Drakthyr leak. It could just be that the fuzziness hides some of the mutations, but her mutations appear far more minor and her hair appears less busy than I presume most of these hairstyles will going off this example.
    I guess that was pre-alpha and this is the more detailed one. This seems more like what would go into a press kit. Like the much better draconic model. I still hope the base model is not humano only and we can decorate other races like this.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    Omg???? This looks SO good
    Really? Scales look like a shirt and face looks final fantasy stuff. Not hyped so far..

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    No, it was in reference to the three game pictures (dragonrace, talent tree).

I'd say it's possible this is actually class customization.
    I HOPE so, but its most likely not the case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I like logos.

For me, seeing the new expansion logo has always been in the Top 3 most exciting parts about the reveal. This one looks disappointing to me, but others seem to like it so I guess I'm alone on this one.

Well this must be just another lucky guess from Scaleface, he definitely doesn't know anything.

If only like elves or humans get dragonic customizations i will be dissapointed.

I want to be a draconic orc, with dragonflight tattoos and shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Right, but Arthas & Tiffin being Anduin's parents has never really been a thing in terms of theories AFAIK.
    i found something in game back in…Legion? I think, that sparked my curiosity. I’ll try to dredge it up and link to it.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Well this must be just another lucky guess from Scaleface, he definitely doesn't know anything.
    trust me, he knows a lot

The Sparklers are particularly annoying because they have no basis in lore at all. The Scarlet Crusade and the Dragons at least have some grounding, whereas the Vampires are completely random.
    Sparklers mostly died off once Twilight stop being a thing. The rest are still there. I know Alexstrasza had many kids but there can only be so many daughters of Alexstrasza that ended up as mail box strippers in Goldshire looking for someone to take them off the box (because they don't even have a pole!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I guess that was pre-alpha and this is the more detailed one. This seems more like what would go into a press kit. Like the much better draconic model. I still hope the base model is not humano only and we can decorate other races like this.
    Fair enough. I suppose it could just have been an early model like people were telling me.