7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.ausgamers.com/features/read/3639901 renown coming back in Dragonflight
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Dude why is Pyro raging like hell on the Wrath Classic cinematic for no reason? Watching his stream and he just starts raging when they start talking about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I feel more connection with that one stone guy than I did with anybody in the Shadowlands.
    Random no name titan watcher > The Janitor

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Here they coooome!

But they'll at least be lucrative, so admittedly this is actually a really good decision by Blizzard. These guys spend like wild.
    Yeah they really do.

I would also avoid googling "Dracthyr fanart" from here on out.

I feel more connection with that one stone guy than I did with anybody in the Shadowlands.
    I know it's unwise to open the Sylvanas discussion Pandora's box but like, it's just nice to know she (nor Nathanos nor probably Anduin) are going to be heavily involved. I'm just so tired of all that so rando stone dudes and dragons is more than enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prenderghast View Post
    So the Evoker will be the first class added since Legion, which added order halls for every class. I can't imagine that Blizzard would add any sort of pseudo-class hall experience or draconic racial hall for them in Dalaran/Broken Isles, would they? Dracthyr start close to the new level cap so chromie time/leveling in Legion won't be relevant, but this will make them the only class without an order hall. I don't think it's important that they have one, just a thought I had.
    Don't see why they would need one. You'll just get a basic intro for the expansion, no access to those special features that are largely irrelevant now anyways, and that's it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here we’re meeting another group of dragons called the primalists. They follow a group of primal incarnates, followers of Galakrond, ancient huge proto dragons that choose not to side with the Titans. They believe that everyone should be subservient to dragon kind because they're big and powerful. Facing off against dragons, dragon versus dragon, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
    So the first raid is against Galakronds followers
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Drakonoid, Dragonspawn, Tuskarr, Gnolls, Centaur, Dragon models updated. Is there anything left that hasn't been updated over the last few expacs? World revamp for 10th wow expac could be a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Dude why is Pyro raging like hell on the Wrath Classic cinematic for no reason? Watching his stream and he just starts raging when they start talking about it.
    Isn't that all he does anymore? I have had his youtube blocked from my recommended for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah they really do.

A specific Rule Number already has pictures of it up.

Specifically just one, but hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah they really do.

blacklist the word in rule34

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    https://www.ausgamers.com/features/read/3639901 renown coming back in Dragonflight
    Seems they're just using it as a sort of replacement for reputation, though. And they talked about it in the deep dives.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Meh a return to daily quests, one of the single most boring aspects of wow quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    A specific Rule Number already has pictures of it up.

Specifically just one, but hey.
    Of course it does. This is the internet. That's what it does.

Agreed! Despite being a literal rock, Stone Bro managed to make me feel emotion for his situation/character. Interested to see if he's a relevant lore character or just a nameless titanic watcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Earlier in the stream he was freaking out on chat and yelling at people. I usually only watch his FF14 vods, so it was very jarring to say the least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, i saw someone mention needing to spend talent points into rejuvenation.

Some early talents will be automatically locked in when you pick your spec.
    Resto has rejuv already unlocked with no point spent, just like Balance has starfire and sunfire unlocked with no point spent.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Prenderghast View Post
    Agreed! Despite being a literal rock, Stone Bro managed to make me feel emotion for his situation/character. Interested to see if he's a relevant lore character or just a nameless titanic watcher.
    I think he's called Koranos or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjimithing View Post
    I know it's unwise to open the Sylvanas discussion Pandora's box but like, it's just nice to know she (nor Nathanos nor probably Anduin) are going to be heavily involved. I'm just so tired of all that so rando stone dudes and dragons is more than enough for me.
    Are you suggesting that iconic, beloved character SYLVANAS WINDRUNNER is guilty of anything, much less ever going to grate on anybody? I'll have you know she didn't do anything wrong and was justified this whole time! /s

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Isn't that all he does anymore? I have had his youtube blocked from my recommended for so long.
    You know, it's kinda sad that the only streamer that's excited for this is Asmongold.