Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    They do. And the new Gnolls use the Worgen skeleton.

Obviously its not a guarentee but Tuskar & Gnolls just shot way up to the top of the list with Darkfallen for most-likely to be allied races
    You what? No.

It looks to be a new, albeit limited rigging.

Also no, until Gnolls are a friendly race with female models it won't happen, and they didn't show any friendly Gnolls just yet.

Would seem that leak RSG found about Alex and Wrathion is right... which likely means the AR coming for preorder is too.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...erview/1223605

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    They do. And the new Gnolls use the Worgen skeleton.

Obviously its not a guarentee but Tuskar & Gnolls just shot way up to the top of the list with Darkfallen for most-likely to be allied races

- - - Updated - - -

They're called Watchers. Not Keepers.
    After this morning you lost that right for the next week. I don't want to hear anything from you about this.

Sit down

Been wanting Naga for a bit would kill for some good snake men. They look more beastly than the Dracthyr.

NPC races that include children:
    Nightborne
    Highmountain Tauren
    Tortollan
    Vulpera
    Mechagnomes
    Void Elves
    Maghar Orcs
    Zandalari Trolls
    Kul'Tiran Humans
    Naga

Do you notice some kind of pattern here? It definitely increases the probability of them becoming allied races.
    Where are my Nagas?! I am so sad we still don't have playable ones and they did Azshara dirty...

Reckon 10.1 will be the Infinite and Twilight Dragonflights turning up to also reclaim the Dragon Isles.

Let's go evokers!!! I knew we'd get a dragon class.

I got to apologize for my little bro who stole my mmo champ PW. Guy has a very unhealthy obsession with techy fantasy.

Well convinced my folks to send his ass to boot camp and found my pw. Sorry for all his nonsense these past few months.

So stoked though!

Who knows according to that French interview we are getting Gal but the true enemy will become evident only later on. Maybe Azshara will come to claim the throne of elemental magic or to go back to ancient Kalmidor. She's still in the game and finally free of Nzoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

I got to apologize for my little bro who stole my mmo champ PW. Guy has a very unhealthy obsession with techy fantasy.

Well convinced my folks to send his ass to boot camp and found my pw. Sorry for all his nonsense these past few months.

So stoked though!
    LMFAO /10dragonchars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyalios View Post
    Who knows according to that French interview we are getting Gal but the true enemy will become evident only later on. Maybe Azshara will come to claim the throne of elemental magic or to go back to ancient Kalmidor. She's still in the game and finally free of Nzoth.
    Azshara deserves her own expansion and a playable Nagas alongside it. Don't do Azshara any more dirty than you already have, Blizz, I beg.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    Reckon 10.1 will be the Infinite and Twilight Dragonflights turning up to also reclaim the Dragon Isles.
    I think the final boss will be Murozond, but the real antagonist is Xalatath who escapes. (Murozond will escape too, or we chase him into End Time and kill him during the dungeon somehow along with our Cata selves)

We know that Murozond is corrupted by Old Gods, but we just killed N'zoth. Meaning it's likely the Void Lords themselves OR Xal'atath corrupts him, and I think Xal'atath is far more likely.

Something that has also came across my mind is sense we are expanding on how dragons were originally elementals with the primal elemental dragons being the focus of the first raid. What if Galakrond isnt actually dead but actually just went back to whatever elemental plane he originated in?

Would seem that leak RSG found about Alex and Wrathion is right... which likely means the AR coming for preorder is too.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...erview/1223605
    Khadgar and Wrathion are a major part of the expansion.
    Ugh...

So is Tyrande.
    Yay...

Please don't kill her...

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Azshara deserves her own expansion and a playable Nagas alongside it. Don't do Azshara any more dirty than you already have, Blizz, I beg.
    They have had a habit of shoehorning a lot of things, that could of been spread over many expansions, into one expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post

So stoked though!
    Oh isn't it my "100% next class is tinker" dude, THE PRIORITY-MAN.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-04-19 at 11:48 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I definitely see this happening since they are going full force with the dragons being elemental beings.

Galakrond is in the elemental planes and will be reborn by 10.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    You what? No.

It looks to be a new, albeit limited rigging.

Also no, until Gnolls are a friendly race with female models it won't happen, and they didn't show any friendly Gnolls just yet.
    You're right about not seeing a female yet but that's definitely the Worgen skeleton. Gnolls already had a limited rigging, (seen used up until just last expansion) but these Dragon Isles Gnolls suddenly have longer arms & legs to accommodate the Worgen skeleton.

Tuskar, Gnolls & Centaur: If I had to pick two for allied race candidates I'd choose the two that can ride a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I definitely see this happening since they are going full force with the dragons being elemental beings.

Galakrond is in the elemental planes and will be reborn by 10.3.
    Maybe we go into the Elemental section of the Lifelands and kill Galakrond before he can be reborn? Just in a single patch though, not an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

Yay...

Please don't kill her...
    Don't worry. Only Horde leaders die in this game. It is known.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Don't worry. Only Horde leaders die in this game. It is known.
    As a Night Elf fan I really want more Nelf stuff, but I'm worried they're gonna kill more of them off.