Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Meh a return to daily quests, one of the single most boring aspects of wow quests.
    Daily Quests sucks, this should've been a lesson learned in Mists of Pandaria, since then we never had way too many Daily Quests to do, WOD introduced a single Daily Quest, which didn't work, then Legion introduced World Quests, which are awesome, but in BFA they started adding Daily Quests for some reason, and in Shadowlands they made World Quests worse and added even more dailies, especially in Maw/Korthia.

I really don't understand why they love Daily Quests so much...

Anyway, an expansion without borrowed power with dailies would be better than Shadowlands/BFA since I consider Mists of Pandaria which had many dailies quests better than these last expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, I think they went with a slender body type because it's ranged and healing. That said, I do hope they add body options. I could see someone wanting to play a bulkier dragon.

Given that they went on and on about customization, I can't believe they wouldn't include that option.
    This I agree with, while we haven't seen a lot of gameplay of the Dracthyr, I do hope they retain at least a semblance of the armor of the humanoid form. Also, I do wish we could be the Bulky dragon bois. I saw a few as guards during the zone fly throughs, and I wanna be the Jacked Dragon Boiz. Dracthyr just seem a TAD to slender for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyalios View Post
    Yes, specifically your new sig is what led me to that realization. The side view of the blue one is really just triggering that memory in my head everytime I look at them I can’t help but thinking of the meteor at the start of that movie and… whatever else happened IDK it’s been two decades since I saw it lol.
    Lol! That's pretty funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Or maybe my little brother is a demon spawn with a fetish for tinkers.

Didn't you grow up with siblings?
    Funny that your little brother types EXACTLY the same you do.
    Could it be you just are embarrassed and made up this totally believable brother?
    And why haven't you changed your sig yet?
    Why haven't you interfered all those months he was spamming these forums with Tinkers?
    So many questions, so little answers.

Teriz gets a lot of hate bu he at least man's up about it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of Eragon dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Funny that your little brother types EXACTLY the same you do.
    Could it be you just are embarrassed and made up this totally believable brother?
    And why haven't you changed your sig yet?
    Why haven't you interfered all those months he was spamming these forums with Tinkers?
    So many questions, so little answers.

Teriz gets a lot of hate bu he at least man's up about it.
    He hid my pw, I said this. And yeah it's similar since we related

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Always wanted to call my hunter clintduskwood
    Ay yo, that's funny. Not the sort of naming I'd do, but I'd chuckle if I saw it in-game.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    FFXIV players are a special breed of delusional. Play the game for an extended period of time and it becomes immediately apparent.
    As much as I like that game, I don't understand the mentality. I've read an "example" where Cata "copied" XIV's Bahamut (lol?) despite GW2 showing the contrary with The Shatterer. Dragons are just epic in scale and these kind of cinematic scenes are common in all media.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Woke up, checking if there will be some new info about this new class and race...

So no body type, no female/male different dragon form, no other races with painted at least scales etc, no armor on the dragon, forced to be in dragon form to fight.

Do you create a character or a hero in MOBA with different skin?
    a hero in a moba would have more customization with skins/items

There’s a 0.1% chance that Dragonflight launches in November, come on. If so, when are they going to release WotLK Classic, which they’re already capitalizing on? They dedicated a good amount of time yesterday towards Classic and WotLK which celebrates its 14th anniversary in November. I just don’t see Dragonflight coming out sooner than late Q1/23.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Seems pretty inevitable if he's got a cult around him.
    Why elemental protodrakes, who were supposed to be around before the actual protodrakes, would even worship galakrond, since he was a dragon canibal eating everything and turning then into undead?

Guess is Dansuer doing his magic

Quote Originally Posted by Prenderghast View Post
    So the Evoker will be the first class added since Legion, which added order halls for every class. I can't imagine that Blizzard would add any sort of pseudo-class hall experience or draconic racial hall for them in Dalaran/Broken Isles, would they? Dracthyr start close to the new level cap so chromie time/leveling in Legion won't be relevant, but this will make them the only class without an order hall. I don't think it's important that they have one, just a thought I had.
    I think Dracthyr Evokers are such a unique and specific race/class that their stuff on the Dragon Isles would override any need for a class hall or using a weapon.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    As much as I like that game, I don't understand the mentality. I've read an "example" where Cata "copied" XIV's Bahamut (lol?) despite GW2 showing the contrary with The Shatterer. Dragons are just epic in scale and these kind of cinematic scenes are common in all media.
    Some of it is 14 fans tend to be serial memers, just check out some of the art from when their housing system finally imploded under its own weight this week.

But yeah the folks legitimately saying that WoW copied Heavensward I"m convinced didn't play Heavensward and just want to dunk on WoW. This is way more copping How To Train Your Dragon than "The Expansion About Catholics And Dragons Having A 1000-Year War."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Why elemental protodrakes, who were supposed to be around before the actual protodrakes, would even worship galakrond, since he was a dragon canibal eating everything and turning then into undead?

Guess is Dansuer doing his magic
    Ignorance (of lore in this case) is really the most powerful magic of our times

https://twitter.com/EENlX/status/151...ofgN3nv0Urunfw

They did it again? copying FF? ayy lmao
    Uhhh, FF literally CAME UP with one thing catching the other, falling thing!!!

FF fans are insufferable I swear. On the side note, that FF cutscene looks horrible lol. People complain about wow cutscenes and graphics and there you have this abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/EENlX/status/151...ofgN3nv0Urunfw

They did it again? copying FF? ayy lmao
    FF14 pulls basic fantasy trope: So unique and original, they invented gravity!
    Wow pulls basic fantasy trope: Agh, they are just copying FF14 again!

Formerly known as Arafal

Did the 2 big leakers here mention anything about a preorder bonus allied race?
    They got a lot of things right, and jsut saw a leak from a few days ago that said everything but included that bit of info but no details on what the race is.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMimic View Post
    Did the 2 big leakers here mention anything about a preorder bonus allied race?
    They got a lot of things right, and jsut saw a leak from a few days ago that said everything but included that bit of info but no details on what the race is.
    Seeing how we didn't even get a preorder informations, it seems like the 1 or 2 allied races thingy might be true, but i doubt it.

However if they only added a mount or armor transmog i think we would have preoder info right after the presentation.

People speculate about darkfallens, but its another elven race lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Uhhh, FF literally CAME UP with one thing catching the other, falling thing!!!

FF fans are insufferable I swear. On the side note, that FF cutscene looks horrible lol. People complain about wow cutscenes and graphics and there you have this abomination.
    I genuinely have to wonder how many people shilling for FF visuals and story have simply not watched much media and so consider the absolute most basic tropes to be groundbreakingly original material.

As for the expansion reveal itself, I violently don't care about Dragons and this expansion is all dragons all the time, mixed with the final stage of faction homogenization to round it off now that the Horde and Alliance expeditions are interchangable. The new race is poison for the eyes, though the class gimmick could be interesting. Past that, the talent revamp could be interesting and it's good that there's no hyped up and disposable feature like Renown or dragon covenants. I don't hate it, but I don't care about it either.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2022-04-20 at 06:37 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

The androgynous dragon form just does not do it for me at all. I'm really hoping for body type choices.