Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    I got it as "if there is a reason for it, we will do it. 9.2.5 will be the reason, so lets wait for that confirmation, I dont wanna spoil it now."
    Right. In the Calia answer they mentioned "others touched by death" which is 100% the rangers of both races.

yeah dark ranger for 9.2.5 are pretty much confirmed lol

Homophobia is so gay.

did steve just confirm syndragosa is back?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can start dragonriding from day 1, albeit limited (they mentioned a stamina bar that depletes), and youll be upgrading that throughout the exp. Eventually down the line as the expansion progresses youll get unrestricted old school flying in the dragon isles.

I think they mentioned it in the announcement, something about her archives on the Dragon Isles.

I like how Steve just got accidentally baited into talking about a 'version of Sindragosa' in Azure Span. I know we'd be going into her Archives/Library, but I guess we'll get a cool "lingering projection" of her or something? Guiding us in/keeping us out.

Sounds more like we will see a flashback of her or an echo or something and less of her just coming back.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Sindragosa somewhat confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Bald Man didn't rebel because of the unfairness of the death sorting system. He never gave a shit about it and he never mentions it to his peers when he's warning them or when he's doing his cliche evil gloating. He rebelled against his job because reality was 'flawed'. Not in some kind of moralistic sense, but descriptively because instead of having one unified power there were six competing powers the imbalance of which would wreck the world. And because they were set up in competing dualistic pairs, cosmic collapse was inevitable, like Rygelon says in the raid. Ergo, he plans to hijack the Zereths and make a new one where all powers are united under himself as the common denominator.

The whole spiel about the unfairness of the afterlives, whether true or not is just spin to get Sylvanas on side because he can't physically act on Azeroth otherwise. The book makes it fairly clear that he considers people to be irrelevant, leading repetitive pointless lives. He has however seen countless come and go so and so he knows what makes them tic, hence why his pitch to Sylvanas and Devos is all about their personal psychoses and to Denathrius is all about his own power. Telling everyone that you care deeply about their individual lives and free will and want to secure it through your plan is a more compelling pitch than telling them you actually think the Demiurges of the setting have their efforts doomed to a 404 Error at some stage and you think you can make it work indefinitely instead.

Of course, the character in the game is not written abysmally only in so far as he isn't written at all, so this comes through mostly in the book and the ample side docs from Firim and other bosses.
    I think it quite frankly could've been very suitable to the idea of a "control freak"-type villain with a chain motif to try to fix what isn't broken by dragging it under his absolute control. I figure that more nuance could be applied if there were no attempt to justify either Sylvanas or Zovaal and he were rightly portrayed as an arrogant type of person whose goal is wholly based on his own, incorrect interpretation that the Hegelian engine of the universe was doomed to inevitable collapse—a delusion originating from his own closeted desire for absolute control. It would not so much be a personality thing insofar as his own programming thrown out of whack by the introduction of some kind of negative externality which leads to a spanner in the works of the delicate system of reality.

What he would not realize is that he is, in fact, not fixing what is broken, but rather damaging what isn't and allowing the very issue he expected to come about to happen. It would create a very well-defined villain with an underlying vice – Pride, a classical and very much tried-and-true personality flaw for any villain – to drive him and explain all of his behavior, creating a much stronger and more consistent characterization. Whereas Sargeras' flaw was more along the lines of wrath, Zovaal could've shown what uncontrolled self-aggrandizing does to somebody's brain. His arrogance and short-sightedness would be enough to create the exact kind of villain whose conceit is to override the function of reality itself.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if we could have a Opt-In transmog system that removed the armor restrictions (or had limitations in PVP), I'd be so happy. The limitations on Plate wearers for casual clothes is ridiculous. Plate and Mail don't have any normal clothes. I would love to see this change. I sometimes want to just wear something cloth or leather that isn't chainmail while traversing around Stormwind. But I guess we just ain't in that "Break Glass in case of Emergency" situation yet.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

I'm curious when that art blog post about Dracthyr is coming out, they mentioned it was going to show a bunch of new customization for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'm curious when that art blog post about Dracthyr is coming out, they mentioned it was going to show a bunch of new customization for them.
    Hopefully soon, and hopefully we get to see the farthest extremes of their body type options and they're sufficient enough to shut people up complaining about them looking "too thin".

- - - Updated - - -

Ooof, Tuskarr shot down outright, guess if that RSG leak is true that means Dark Rangers after all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Quite accidentally.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    An appearance by Sindragosa was confirmed in the Azure Span showcase. This isn't particularly new information.
    I just think Ebonhorn is quite neat.

Confirmation it's "far along" .

Told you expac is coming out this year

Homophobia is so gay.

Sweet, I was kinda worried it was the far opposite when they said they weren't sure how to progress the dragonriding skills, but I guess once they make up their mind on what, it's a minor thing to attach it to stuff.

So Dark Rangers are back on the menu for 9.2.5, but it could just be a skin (probably will be an AR because that's more interesting)

Maybe Darkfallen really is an allied race for 9.2.5 then? I didn't think so but at this point I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Told you expac is coming out this year
    They said that? Poooooog