1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Still nothing? We have any signs/tweets for potential datamining during night?
    Nada. Still pretty early in the day, too. 2 P.M. EST and Blizzard is 11 A.M. PST. Keep in mind, many content creators are "predicting" (I think they are telling and using the word predicting as a safe word) July 14th.

The amount of copium the last few weeks is amazing "No bruh! Really today! I swear!!!" Nothing happens "No burh! Really tomorrow! I swear!!" Repeat until the end.

Can't we just wait to see what happens.. instead of assuming we know more than we actually know.

Quote Originally Posted by zeir View Post
    I remember the man saying HE would do a 24h stream when alpha launches and today he decided to sleep instead of doing his morning stream, maybe just maybe.
    i still have plenty of hopium stored up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    The amount of copium the last few weeks is amazing "No bruh! Really today! I swear!!!" Nothing happens "No burh! Really tomorrow! I swear!!" Repeat until the end.

Can't we just wait to see what happens.. instead of assuming we know more than we actually know.
    no because speculation helps fill the gap

1+ Year Old Account
    I agree that the "hopium/copium" is fun. All in all, it's basically just wait until something happens.

Well Towelliee definitely said it launches *this* week earlier in the week. Or well, he called the week "Alpha Week". So if he knows anything, it'll be this week. If it doesn't happen, he's either just speculating or bating for views like all the other streamers.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Well Towelliee definitely said it launches *this* week earlier in the week. Or well, he called the week "Alpha Week". So if he knows anything, it'll be this week. If it doesn't happen, he's either just speculating or bating for views like all the other streamers.
    He never said this week. He said this week begins “Alpha watch”. He said that he was told that it could literally happen at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    He never said this week. He said this week begins “Alpha watch”. He said that he was told that it could literally happen at any time.
    He called the week Alpha Week, check his tweet from 3 days ago. I realise that's not the same as saying "Alpha is definitely launching this week", but within the context of everybody snorting copium these words matter.

Cya tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Believing the word of any streamer...don't care how popular/unpopular they are, is just setting yourself up for disappointment. It's like getting an e-mail that says your Great Great Uncle Joe from Timbuctoo has left you 3 billion dollars...all you have to do is fall for it and send 5 thousand US dollars in Wal-mart gift cards. Yeah...no....Uncle Joe can send the money no strings attached and streamers can keep flapping out "Gonna happen today....gonna happen next week....believe you me" with some kind of proof. It happens when it happens...or doesn't happen. Chill.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    He called the week Alpha Week, check his tweet from 3 days ago. I realise that's not the same as saying "Alpha is definitely launching this week", but within the context of everybody snorting copium these words matter.
    We’re all past snorting copium. We’re breathing it.

Acting like streamers (especially Towelliee) don't know anything is just as stupid as taking literally everything they say as gospel though.

Towelliee has time and time again proven that he has some insider knowledge.

Also: You are arguing a point that no one has made. Towelliee (or any streamer for that matter) has never said that it would come today or on a certain date.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, nothing today again.

Tomorrow is the day!

Formerly known as Arafal

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Acting like streamers (especially Towelliee) don't know anything is just as stupid as taking literally everything they say as gospel though.

Oh, the man knows stuff. 100%. That’s why I defend him a lot. I have two theories:

A). He took “off” today because he knows something is happening today/tomorrow.

OR

B). His “July 14th prediction” isn’t an actual prediction but the starting date (masked as a prediction).

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, the man knows stuff. 100%. That’s why I defend him a lot. I have two theories:

OR

B). His “July 14th prediction” isn’t an actual prediction but the starting date (masked as a prediction).
    T&E also took tonight off and signed a NDA and he said people should re-watch his original prediction, which was also the 14th.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

OR

I believe Maximum (Liquid) also said something about next week, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post

Also: You are arguing a point that no one has made. Towelliee (or any streamer for that matter) has never said that it would come today or on a certain date.
    Towelliee, along with other streamers, have marketed streams all week with "Alpha Watch, Day 1", "is today the day?", "resting in case Alpha drops tonight" and so on.

They are definitely capitalising on this.

1+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. They’ve been telling us for a while now that it’s the 14th and we’ve been arguing over “is today the day? How about today? Tomorrow?”

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I hope it’s today or tomorrow. If it’s next week, it’s whatever at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So what do you all think we will get for WoW in Blizzcon 2023?
    Let's say DF releases 29/11. If we go with a Legion cadence of patches (as we should), Blizzcon will happen about a week after the RWF finishes for the 10.2 raid. It can very well include both a 10.3 and 11.0 announcement. Blizzcon 2024 will be right before the 30 year anniversary of the WoW franchise and the 20 year anniversary of WoW; 11.0 could well release at that date (it would be a Saturday which is messy but we are talking about a massive anniversary).

I'll say this, 11.0 will be the last expansion where I will have any hope for a world revamp. If it doesn't happen there for the 20 year anniversary it won't happen.
    Very light on details reveal with lots of concept art and not much to show 11.0 reveal.
    WoW classic future direction reveal.
    Hearthstone xpac
    Overwatch pve content and hero reveal.
    Diablo 4 Seasonal updates and content patch reveal. Too early for xpac announcement.
    Small Diablo Immortal info as well. Nothing huge. They learned their lesson.
    Official Blizzard Survival game reveal. Likely not releasing until 2025 but a nice first look.

- - - Updated - - -

Changing topic...Who will be playing/maining a Dracthyr Evoker?
    I play every new class at least a little bit.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda irrelevant if it's indeed starting next week. I really, really doubt that would launch Alpha right after datamining, since they always needed few days. And I doubt they would start it on Friday.

So if Alpha is starting 14th, datamining could be today, tomorrow, Friday, early/mid next week, etc. And this is main thing we are waiting for.

I can't see 11.0 being revealed at Blizzcon, it would undermine Dragonflight. However, if it's a revamp... maybe some kind of model teases?