10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Definitely be making it my main, 10 years of Hunter is finally over
    I most likely wont be maining it, but ill play it for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's kinda irrelevant if it's indeed starting next week. I really, really doubt that would launch Alpha right after datamining, since they always needed few days. And I doubt they would start it on Friday.www
    They don't need a few days. They can launch testing the same day they put a build up.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Evoker just seems like a cooler Mage, and I love how the Dracthyr look, so hell yeah.

Anyone who may remember, weren't some alphas started relatively late in the day/evening? I seem to recall such, at least.

I think it's important to note too that there's the client releasing, which is what I am waiting for, and alpha starting, which is what most CCs would be referring to. If alpha were to start next week, seeing a client hit today or tomorrow isn't out of the question. BUT, I think they'll wait until the last possible minute before they need to have a public client to launch it just like they do for PTRs these days (WotLK Beta being an exception to that rule as it as client was available weeks before beta).

T&E's mention of signing an NDA today is interesting too, that either means there's some sort of preview event beforehand (referred to as "creator summits" for previous expansions) or that they're getting early access (which has happened before as well). If that summit/early access is before the 14th, a client should drop literally any day now.

Hell, if they really want to properly do an early/secret preview they'll have to encrypt the client, which would be amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Acting like streamers (especially Towelliee) don't know anything is just as stupid as taking literally everything they say as gospel though.

Towelliee has time and time again proven that he has some insider knowledge.

Also: You are arguing a point that no one has made. Towelliee (or any streamer for that matter) has never said that it would come today or on a certain date.
    Yup. Every time there's an announcement or a release of something, there's people saying Towelliee doesn't know shit and then it gets proven that he does in fact know shit. I honestly don't understand why people keep letting their personal opinions of Towelliee distract them from the facts.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yup. Every time there's an announcement or a release of something, there's people saying Towelliee doesn't know shit and then it gets proven that he does in fact know shit. I honestly don't understand why people keep letting their personal opinions of Towelliee distract them from the facts.
    I’m so excited for the Dragon Isles! I just want a map!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I can't see 11.0 being revealed at Blizzcon, it would undermine Dragonflight. However, if it's a revamp... maybe some kind of model teases?
    Not if it's during November 2023 which by that time we'll have 10.2 out most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Not to harp on about Towelliee in particular, but his Twitter feed has cemented pretty firmly that this week is it, marketing his streams as being "Alpha Watch Day 1" and so on.

If he knows the Alpha drops next week, he's a con man praying on people's copium for easy views. If he doesn't know when the Alpha is coming and he's just guessing for fun, then your statement is untrue and he doesn't know as much as you'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Not to harp on about Towelliee in particular, but his Twitter feed has cemented pretty firmly that this week is it, marketing his streams as being "Alpha Watch Day 1" and so on.

If he knows the Alpha drops next week, he's a con man praying on people's copium for easy views. If he doesn't know when the Alpha is coming and he's just guessing for fun, then your statement is untrue and he doesn't know as much as you'd think.
    There's a difference between knowing it'll happen soon and knowing the exact day.

"Oh yeah, we are planning to launch the alpha in the next two weeks".

1+ Year Old Account
    Let’s move on from the streamer conversation before a MOD comes in and tells us to do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    If he knows the Alpha drops next week, he's a con man praying on people's copium for easy views.
    Alpha next week could mean an alpha client/datamining this week, so I'd say that's pretty fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Let’s move on from the streamer conversation before a MOD comes in and tells us to do it anyway.
    I'd say it's probably fine if it's on-topic and discussing what they said in regards to alpha/beta, the bad stuff was people sharing their unrelated opinions of said streamers or just ragging on them, which is useless fluff.

1+ Year Old Account
    Here’s what I think is “about to happen”. Some content creators are being contacted regarding an NDA for alpha preview (like Marla mentioned). Then, we’ll start seeing action on new builds. Finally, Alpha will start. The wheel is turning, can’t you hear it? First is Taliesan, more are happening right now!

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps, another one? This is a speculation thread after all! https://twitter.com/mrgmyt/status/15...RSgNhNAZHOy6Hg

Perhaps, another one? This is a speculation thread after all! https://twitter.com/mrgmyt/status/15...RSgNhNAZHOy6Hg
    Knowing MRGM it absolutely means he got in. He also says he will explain soon.

1+ Year Old Account
    Also, both Asmongold AND Towelliee took off stream today. To rest? Perhaps. To sign papers and prepare for their special launch session? Perhaps. To get ready for the alpha beginning? Perhaps!

I’m on so much copium/hopium right now I my as well just stop huffing!!!

Toweliee just messaged me and said tonight im going for lobster

Also, both Asmongold AND Towelliee took off stream today. To rest? Perhaps. To sign papers and prepare for their special launch session? Perhaps. To get ready for the alpha beginning? Perhaps!

I’m on so much copium/hopium right now I my as well just stop huffing!!!
    Asmon has been streaming on his 2nd account all day, said he was a bit ill yday and needed some rest.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Asmon has been streaming on his 2nd account all day, said he was a bit ill yday and needed some rest.
    Good observation! Copium re-fill!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I can't see 11.0 being revealed at Blizzcon, it would undermine Dragonflight. However, if it's a revamp... maybe some kind of model teases?
    How would it undermine Dragonflight? By the time Blizzcon takes place we are already into 10.2 (or at least, we should be) and Dragonflight is almost done from a lore perspective and halfway done from a lifetime / expansion duration perspective.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It's probably tonight with all the streamers acting weird.